who is "war Hulk" and what are his Feats

#1 Posted by Hulk_inside (58 posts) - - Show Bio

First off i don't mean "World war hulk" Or "Worldbreaker" They are complete different incarnations. Apparently he was one of the horseman of the apocalypse, Anyone got his feats and what level of hulk would he be on (Like is he on the same level as world war, world breaker, savage?) thanks

#2 Posted by KingAweSam (18 posts) - - Show Bio

-Enters thread-

-Reads "First off i don't mean "World war hulk""-

-Leaves thread-

That's pretty much what everyone did.

#3 Posted by Hulk_inside (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@Awesam2 said:

-Enters thread-

-Reads "First off i don't mean "World war hulk""-

-Leaves thread-

That's pretty much what everyone did.

what do you mean? All i want to know is who this incarnation is because i pretty much know most of WWH Feats?

#4 Posted by 80sBaby (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

War Hulk is the version of Hulk that was captured and brainwashed by Apocalypse to become one of his Horseman. His greatest feat is actually stopping a charging Juggernaught and nearly decapitating him (Apocalypse gave Hulk a sword.) This Hulk was likely more powerful than WWH but not WB Hulk. He was amped by Celestial technology. I can post scans later.

#5 Posted by Hulk_inside (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: wow that sounds like he could still put up a good fight with WB though.

#6 Posted by Fifthchild (603 posts) - - Show Bio

He stopped the Juggernaut, hurt him badly with one punch (Juggernaut didn't seem to be able to stand up afterwards) and overloaded the Absorbing Man with his sword. He also threw one of the Great Pyramids. He was only around for an issue.

#7 Posted by notoverrated (30 posts) - - Show Bio

he sounds pretty awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.