who is the best hulk?

• 65 results
#1 Posted by jackjack809 (42 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Fixit
#3 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, this shouldn't be in the battles forum there's not a real fight.

#4 Posted by RichardManhunter (46 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk...

#5 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk is the strongest, most durable, Fastest, And probably the smartest and best fighter( he is deffinetely this) out of them all

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

fixit is my fav

#7 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Lyra .

#8 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar is my favorite marvel character hands down but he is not the best hulk, let skaar be skaar and let WWH be Hulk
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91226 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" Skaar is my favorite marvel character hands down but he is not the best hulk, let skaar be skaar and let WWH be Hulk "
It depends on how you understand the meaning of the word " best " .
#11 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
" Skaar is my favorite marvel character hands down but he is not the best hulk, let skaar be skaar and let WWH be Hulk "
It depends on how you understand the meaning of the word " best " . "

good  point, i take it as the strongest. I hope skaar proves to be as strong as WWH. I think if WWH is his dad than he should have his power level.
#12 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
good  point, i take it as the strongest. I hope skaar proves to be as strong as WWH. I think if WWH is his dad than he should have his power level. "
Well , then it's WWH for you .
As for me , Lyra is the best from Hulk family .
#13 Posted by Despair (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Fixit for sure, he's the most interesting if you ask me.

#14 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
" @DEGRAAF said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
good  point, i take it as the strongest. I hope skaar proves to be as strong as WWH. I think if WWH is his dad than he should have his power level. "

"

ive never found her that interesting. I think the thing that bothers me is that she never has the ability to change in to her human form and that she actually get weaker the more angry she gets.
#15 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

do you think they ment that she-hulk or Jen Walters?
#16 Posted by JackieEstacado (132 posts) - - Show Bio

1RED HULK 
2 ORIGINAL HULK 
3 JOE FIXIT  
4 SKAAR: SON OF HULK 
5 SHE-HULK  

#17 Posted by greenenvy (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I am a hulks  fan so I would like to say that there more cool and powerful is when there the one and only HULK FAMILY. My single favorite thou is probably WWH. War, revenge, to much rage, a grudge with all marvel heroes yep thats my hulky.
#18 Posted by King Saturn (224175 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk

#19 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: yes sir!!! Jen all-o-the-way!
#20 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
"
ive never found her that interesting. I think the thing that bothers me is that she never has the ability to change in to her human form and that she actually get weaker the more angry she gets. "
Haha , but she is the sexiest , and has the best outfit ( plus she is red , i love reds :P ) . She indeed gets weaker when becomes angry , but she becomes stronger when she is concentrating , and , unlike all other Hulks , she has the strongest connection with gamma rays . That is much more interesting and unique than stupid and boring " the angrier i get , the stronger i get " .
#21 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Joe Fixit

#22 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
" @DEGRAAF said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
" @DEGRAAF said:

"
ive never found her that interesting. I think the thing that bothers me is that she never has the ability to change in to her human form and that she actually get weaker the more angry she gets. "
Haha , but she is the sexiest , and has the best outfit ( plus she is red , i love reds :P ) . She indeed gets weaker when becomes angry , but she becomes stronger when she is concentrating , and , unlike all other Hulks , she has the strongest connection with gamma rays . That is much more interesting and unique than stupid and boring " the angrier i get , the stronger i get " . "

your right the whole the angrier i get the stonger i get does get old but to me it makes sense. Where did you hear she has the strongest connection to gamma rays?
#23 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: I've read all 4 issues of her own mini-series . Advise you to do the same .
#24 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
" @DEGRAAF: I've read all 4 issues of her own mini-series . Advise you to do the same . "

lol i honestly cant remember if i bought them or not. I thought i did but i might be mistaking those for the back issues from other comics
#25 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by mister garbage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Lyra is pretty bad-ass, that's for sure. Her whole joining MODOK thing has me all confused lately tho. I've been reading older (2004-05) She-Hulk issues lately, and i'm kinda getting a liking for her character. Kinda sad it looks like Red She-Hulk might have strangled her to death.

Incredible Hulk 606
#27 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

From the list I would say WWHulk but if considering all Hulks I would go with WarHulk 

#28 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Hulk.
#29 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@mister garbage said:
"Lyra is pretty bad-ass, that's for sure. Her whole joining MODOK thing has me all confused lately tho. I've been reading older (2004-05) She-Hulk issues lately, and i'm kinda getting a liking for her character. Kinda sad it looks like Red She-Hulk might have strangled her to death.

Incredible Hulk 606
"

older issues from the time period would be Jen Walters. The she-hulk in the percture being strangled is jen walters as well. Lyra has firery red hair like her mother. Lyra wasnt around till last year i believe.

@Alpha said:
"
From the list I would say WWHulk but if considering all Hulks I would go with WarHulk 

"

who is warhulk?
#30 Posted by mister garbage (365 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" @mister garbage said:
"Lyra is pretty bad-ass, that's for sure. Her whole joining MODOK thing has me all confused lately tho. I've been reading older (2004-05) She-Hulk issues lately, and i'm kinda getting a liking for her character. Kinda sad it looks like Red She-Hulk might have strangled her to death.

Incredible Hulk 606
"

older issues from the time period would be Jen Walters. The she-hulk in the percture being strangled is jen walters as well. Lyra has firery red hair like her mother. Lyra wasnt around till last year i believe.

@Alpha said:
"

"
who is warhulk? "
@Degraff - thanks man - i realize they are 2 different entities - i can see how my statement could be confusing now.

i think he means War - when Hulk submitted to Apocalypse's control and became one of his horsemen.

WAR
#31 Posted by thaproblem99 (50 posts) - - Show Bio

RED HULK he's smarter than all the other hulk and he has fighting stratagies and he use weaponry that whats make him the best  
mix of limitless strength and brain power
#32 Posted by JackAs (412 posts) - - Show Bio
@thaproblem99 said:
" RED HULK he's smarter than all the other hulk and he has fighting stratagies and he use weaponry that whats make him the best  mix of limitless strength and brain power "
Red Hulk seems to be a Gary-stu. There is nothing impressive about him whenever he kept winning battles after battles.
#33 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@mister garbage ah thanks, in that case i think WWH would still win
#34 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@thaproblem99 said:

" RED HULK he's smarter than all the other hulk and he has fighting stratagies and he use weaponry that whats make him the best  mix of limitless strength and brain power "

Prof Hulk is smarter and used weapons as well. 
Grey Hulk/Joe Fixit had a more devious mind than Red Hulk.
#35 Posted by mister garbage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk suffers from the same stigma that plagues the Sentry. He's a new character that is seemingly unbeatable and ridiculously powerful right off the gate. That makes the writers either back off or write themselves into a corner because you can't really do anything with that kind of character after a while. You lose fans and alienate your audience. Readers want a character that can triumph, true, but they also enjoy reading about a character that they believe could fail. I don't see this with the Red Hulk. Loeb has created a monster that is unnecessarily powerful and i see that causing big problems for Red Hulk in the future. No longevity as a character.

#36 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

The Maestro Hulk
#37 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Red hulk is a big pile of dog&%$#

#38 Posted by grimreaper1980 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

his savage form, duh

#39 Posted by TGalinsky (236 posts) - - Show Bio

spicy corn hulk

#40 Edited by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@mister garbage said:

"Red Hulk suffers from the same stigma that plagues the Sentry. He's a new character that is seemingly unbeatable and ridiculously powerful right off the gate. That makes the writers either back off or write themselves into a corner because you can't really do anything with that kind of character after a while. You lose fans and alienate your audience. Readers want a character that can triumph, true, but they also enjoy reading about a character that they believe could fail. I don't see this with the Red Hulk. Loeb has created a monster that is unnecessarily powerful and i see that causing big problems for Red Hulk in the future. No longevity as a character. "

Red Hulk might be stronger than (Banner) Hulk at base level but Red Hulk does not get stronger with rage, i think if they put WWH up against Red Hulk Red Hulk couldnt absorb that much radiation and energy and would over heat himself. I honestly dont think that any hulk character could physically beat WWH
#41 Posted by grimreaper1980 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

the savage hulk is the best, because he is completly mindless and berserk, heck, i remember one time when it took all of the west coast avengers at once just to barely knock him off balance

#42 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@grimreaper1980 said:
"the savage hulk is the best, because he is completly mindless and berserk, heck, i remember one time when it took all of the west coast avengers at once just to barely knock him off balance "

thats true but they didnt have sentry back then, I think WWH could be him but it would be cool to see
#43 Posted by starkiller95 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

world war hulk

#44 Posted by mister garbage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Not technically a 'Hulk' per-se, but i'm pretty fond of this new Banner. He's the ultimate bad-ass. AND one of the 8 smartest on earth.

#45 Edited by Micky (66 posts) - - Show Bio

world war hulk for me and then skaar (son of hulk). Hulk knocking  his son around xD

#46 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio

RED HULK!!!!!

#47 Posted by baderthanhulk (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Has to be the devil hulk. Hes really hench

hes
#48 Posted by Miggy4 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite would actually be Bruce Banner as well, especially through the World War HulkS series (I didn't care for the Red Hulk aspect, but I liked the way they did Bruce Banner, and the Leader) WWH is a close second favorite though, and Joe Fixit is probably third.

Technically, Savage Hulk isn't mindless, he just has child like intelligence. He has been shown being very protective of others though. MINDLESS Hulk, however (the Hulk with Banner persona completely removed) IS mindless

On that note, Mindless Hulk is probably the strongest hulk, maybe even stronger than WWH, considering he doesn't have Banner holding him back and he was able to break through Onsaulght's armor. Still, believe it or not, Banner WAS still holding back in WWH...just not as much as he normally would. On top of that, WWH also absorbed an immense amount of radiation from Planet Hulk, which gave him access to much more power, similar to Maestro, so really, it's a bit debatable who's more powerful, but if I had to guess, I'd say Mindless Hulk.

#49 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13130 posts) - - Show Bio

Between World War Hulk and classic Hulk.

#50 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk all the way for me, followed by Green Hulk (take your pick which one because I just stick them all together) and Red She-Hulk.

When Jeph Loeb wrote Red Hulk, it was confusing and furthermore boring. Which is shocking for an action comic. All the fights where either predictable or where overshadowed by walls of thought text. In fight, I want to see "Yo Mamma" stuff thrown out there, not the thoughts of a radioactive pinhead who keeps on remembering about his childhood rather than the fight at hand.

BUT then came Jeff Parker. The moment he touched the Red Hulk series, it was like it became new and GOOD, not overly complaining, and it is fun to read. Plus Red Hulk is de-powered, so as he's still stronger in base power to the Hulk, but he can't go sucking people dry like some sort of radioactive red sponge.

Green Hulk in Pak's run was borderline amazing (although the Dark Son thing did get complicated after a while), but when Jason Aaron took over it became a joke. A bald hulk running around verbally retracting 30 years worth of character build-up for the sake of an arc that'll be forgotten with next week's new comics issued out? Plus the artwork is B to the A to the D.

Red She-Hulk I like because green she-hulk to me is the biggest slut in Marvel Universe, and she was blasted in court once over that. Plus her outfit kind of stinks, with switching from tennis shoes to boots to flip flops. Urrgh, to confusing!

Red She-Hulk, while skanky looking, isn't using sex like Jen Walters. The artist is just having fun with her exposure. Plus it's great to have Betty finally let loose and take on Bruce Banner without backing down, plus she is a cosmic-level powerhouse. That's always bunch of fun for fans to watch.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.