Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Who could dominate the WWHulk in a fight?

• 54 results
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Zoom said:
    " @GhostRider13 said:
    "Okay maybe Zoom even tho hulks fought speedsters before but the other three LOL i just cant see goin to well for them "
    There's no maybe about Zoom.  Zoom is so fast that the Flash can't even see him at full speed and he hits harder than Superman.Mirror Master can kill the Hulk without even being in the same dimension as him.  He can turn the Hulk into glass and then shatter him.Weather Wizard can put a tornado inside the Hulk, turning all his internal organs into jello.Angle Man can warp reality and make the Hulk fall off the planet even though it doesn't make sense. "
    where has it been stated that he hits harder than supes? 
    Im not denying it i just have never heard that and it doesnt seem correct 

@GhostRider13 said:
    " @Zoom said:
    " @GhostRider13 said:
    "Uhhm wat now? we might hav an argument on our hands lol one well placed shot from mjolnir could knock superman out, and I rlly dnt kno too much about WW or Herc i was just makin an example but I know for a fact that thor would destroy WW (not cause shes a woman) Thor just has way too much goin for him all i kno that  WW has is her indestructible bracelets her flight strength and rope thingy thats not enough too stop thor man "
    Superman moves at nearly light speed.  Thor is not even close to that fast.  While one well placed shot may be able to ko Superman (supposedly his magical weakness was removed, I wouldn't know if this is true), Thor will have a whole lot of trouble tagging Supes.  Considering how strong he is and how many more hits he'll get in because of his speed, I don't see Thor winning.  Same problem if either he or Herc goes up against Wonder Woman.  She's arguably stronger and much much much faster."
    U kno u might be right but i keep hearin his speed his speed his flight speed is a total different thing from his reaction time or striking speed and thors reached light speed too. And no matter wat thor looks like hes not slow if he actually wanted to brawl he could prolly match supes if he wanted but both of these characters are known for their haymakers and powerful blows. Can we agree on that? And thor is normaly always holding back when it comes too thunder power so he doesnt cause collateral damage who knows wat wud happen if she got hit by a lightin storm that could destroy NY and to tell u the truth and by all means correct me if im wrong ive never rlly seen anything done by WW that puts her on thors level of strength and stamina also Thor has lifted some snake thing (Sorry bad wit names) thats said to weigh as much as one third as the earth without much problem and this was with his physical strength and not using his flight "

its kinda funny you mention that he weighs 1/3 the weight of the earth bc WW has pulled 1/3 of the earth 
    (3 people moving the 1 earth just to clarify)  

@the creator said:
    " @Venom-Hulker_1 said:
    " @GhostRider13 said:
    " @claws said:
    "okay thensupermanwonder womanmartin manhuterdoomsdaythor "
    Superman no, well not a an @ss whoopin anywayWW........im sorry my opinion but hell noMind attacks have proven to be almost deadly for the person that does itMaybe in a 2nd or 3rd fightHulks beaten thor before without even bein WWHulk but depends on it be king thor, or odinforce thorBut all good answers except WW i will nvr except that LOL but this is all my opinion "
    martian manhunter is only about 100 tons so he loses"
    You really need to pick up some older DC comics and do some reading.MM is just a little bit behind the strength level of Superman.That means he's at least billions of times styronger than the figure you quote."

also he is almost as fast as supes and can phase thru things so nothing can touch him unless they catch him off guard
    Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#52  Edited By Zoom

Wonder Woman said Zoom's hits hurt more than Superman's after he knocked her from Kansas to France in one punch.
    UltimateHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By UltimateHero

Gladiator could. (Hulk only won the last time because the fight got relocated to a power plant and its radiation weakened Gladiator). Apply those eye-beams from a distance while flying to Hulks neck or skull or spine or eyes while hovering back beyond hulks reach and it's game over.

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for the_conservative
    The Conservative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By The Conservative

Kurse. Wow, any one remember him?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.