Who Could Beat Flashulk (Flash + Hulk)?

#1 Edited by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

If these two were to combine their powers who could beat them?

Scenario 1:

-New 52 Flash + Current Hulk

Scenario 2:

-Post Crisis Flash + World Breaker Hulk

#2 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#3 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

NOBODY. And by nobody I mean no person could beat him. Not that assassin guy. Or Odysseus.

#4 Edited by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime

#5 Posted by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

this is.....very very bad.....

#7 Edited by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

No Earthbound hero would have a chance. I mean, Silver Surfer could maybe pull a win written to his max, same with Martian Manhunter or Captain Atom.

#8 Posted by EdBlank (507 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Superman Flashulk with an additional 6338 powers? So... Superman and all his clones.

#9 Edited by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

@edblank said:

Isn't Superman Flashulk with an additional 6338 powers? So... Superman and all his clones.

Supes has nowhere near the speed, unless we're talking about New 52 Flash, in which case sure.

But in Old 52, Flash is just 1000 times the speed of Supes, and due to relativity was capable of hitting about as hard as Supes even, but his durability and lack of versatility (and flight) meant that Supes only needed one lucky to hit to shut Flash down.

But add in Hulks ability to grow more powerful with rage, strength closer to Superman's own, Hulk's durability, and his massive regenerative powers? He wont need flight, or anything else, he will appear and decapitate his opponent before they know anything is happening at all. And say Supes just obliterates the Earth? So what, Flash Hulk can live in Space nigh indefinitely if he is angry. And Flash has shown, through momentum, to be able to "run" for a time in open space. Oh, and how about Speed Steal?

SS is the only being, without going Highfather, whose speed is comparable to Flash's.

#10 Posted by EdBlank (507 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo : whoever wrote that Flash can run in open space needs to be demoted. Isn't "Flash" the current version? If not the current version then don't you add an adjective like "Pre Flashpoint". If we are just picking and choosing feats from any version of the character then Super prolly still takes it.

#11 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

@edblank said:

@deaditegonzo : whoever wrote that Flash can run in open space needs to be demoted. Isn't "Flash" the current version? If not the current version then don't you add an adjective like "Pre Flashpoint". If we are just picking and choosing feats from any version of the character then Super prolly still takes it.

I just immediately think of the pre-52 versions, the New 52 still feels like an aberration to me, I guess. I keep expecting it to reset. But yeah, Op didnt specify, so I guess at current versions, Flash-Hulk isnt really a big deal.

#12 Posted by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

Who could beat SuperThorman?

#13 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio
NOBODY!!!@extremis:

#14 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

How about MagneThor-o. It just wouldnt be fair.

#17 Posted by Verotikryptonite (319 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

At this point ?? Only Skyfather and up have even an inkling of a chance !

#19 Posted by Squalleon (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe SuperThor?

#20 Posted by Chibi_cute (4540 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with 3 centuries of prep.

superman prime sundipped for 5 thousand years + thor with odinforce = superthor

Ssgod goku + infinity gauntlet

Lucifer morningstar.

#21 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Skyfathers

#22 Posted by SliverBat (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Supersilvermanprimesurfer

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.