Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

where to start reading hulk

BlurredVisionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlurredVisionz

im new to hulk also and im wondering wheres a good recent place to start reading hulk where i wont be to far out of the loop and still get on the right path

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

MrArrogant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MrArrogant

Mark Waid's new Hulk book is a PERFECT place to start reading, a really fun book. Planet Hulk by Greg Pak is brilliant too (and actually where I started reading Hulk)

Avatar image for spidermonkey2099
    spidermonkey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By spidermonkey2099

Peter David's Hulk stories are the best ones in my opinion, so I would probably start with his.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.