What would happen if hulk had the gem of cytorrak ?

#1 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

how would this play out

#2 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

A non flying super man without the weakness of kryptonite.

#3 Posted by Malonius (894 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd be unstoppable. :-p

#4 Posted by BlackArmor (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't give Marvel any ideas

#5 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be logical for Cytorrak to do but wouldn't work in terms of storyline.

#6 Posted by SoA (4975 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4412 posts) - - Show Bio

idk..diggin the collosonaut. Peter has strong morals which makes for interesting storylines...hulk would be the ultimate avatar of destruction.....

#8 Posted by Nightwing12 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

My God, it would be more powerful than Galactus(if he is world breaker about the time he comes in to possession).

#9 Posted by PowerHerc (85113 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd be the unstoppable "strongest-one-there-is" (in the Marvel Universe, that is)!

He'd be the Incredible JuggerHulk!

#10 Posted by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

It be like getting crutches when you already can do summersaults.

#11 Edited by pinso (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he would be ULTIMATE SUPER HULK, enjoying the position with the likes of ZEUS,ODIN,TANOS,GALACTUS,WATCHER,etc then he has to be god like and would only be seen if the UNIVERSE needed saving, or else he would be overted too not to mention his size, which would be doubled and he would loose the power to jump from city to city,it wouldn't sit right a being that powerful would belong in earth.

#12 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be just another way for Marvel to have an unstoppable killing machine running around the place (remember how much people hated Red Hulk for essentially being a red juggernaut when he first hopped in?)

I'd compare it to Broly's sheer unstoppable-ness in DBZ (ignore the punch. That never happened because it was a cheap shot to justify murder according to Trunks and Goku logic.) and Doomsday just pile-driving people around in DC until he killed Superman (an issue later, Supes is back looking like Conan.)

#13 Posted by pulseangel666 (329 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

@pulseangel666 said:

did....did you draw this?!!!

#15 Posted by JonSmith (4005 posts) - - Show Bio

Better question would be: What would happen to the Crimson Bands when he's Bruce Banner?

But aside from that, given that we've already established that (thanks to that horrible event where various Avengers impersonators fought various X-Men impersonators) the Crimson Bands infect the wielder with great sadism, rage, and hatred, on top of the Hulk's already incredible quantities of that, he'd probably become a self sustaining ever increasing entity of pure rage.

Or it would release the Devil Hulk.

Either/or. World's ending either way. Hulk doesn't have Piotr's control over those impulses, obviously.

#16 Posted by pulseangel666 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: No, I wish I did, found it on some random site :)

#17 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

@pulseangel666 said:

@TheAcidSkull: No, I wish I did, found it on some random site :)

i wish i could draw like that :D

#18 Posted by pulseangel666 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Me too, I keep trying and hopefully someday it will come :D

#19 Posted by batkevin74 (11040 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

@pulseangel666 said:

HULK SMASH EVERYTHING!

That is quite a scary idea, scarier would be if Bruce Banner was Juggernaut and when mad turned into Hulk so he's just unstoppable all the time either pink or green!

#20 Posted by pulseangel666 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: They should make this a what if story would be cool :b

#21 Posted by batkevin74 (11040 posts) - - Show Bio

@pulseangel666: Hmmmmm well its a good idea, maybe a fan-fic about it will do... :)

#22 Posted by Hulk_inside (58 posts) - - Show Bio

If he was Worldbreaker at the time then he could probably just curbstomp zeus and completely obliterate Thor from existance lol. But seriously does anyone have any feats on devil hulk? Would he beat worldbreaker (And remember worldbreaker isn't bloody world war hulk, he is more powerful! READ THE COMICS)

#23 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hulk_inside

Hmm Skyfathers would be able to hurt him,but Thor wouldn't be able to do shit though.As all the people that can't do shit to Juggernaut,However anyone stronger than cytorrak would stomp him.

#24 Edited by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hulk_inside said:

If he was Worldbreaker at the time then he could probably just curbstomp zeus and completely obliterate Thor from existance lol. But seriously does anyone have any feats on devil hulk? Would he beat worldbreaker (And remember worldbreaker isn't bloody world war hulk, he is more powerful! READ THE COMICS)

The Devil Hulk is the most powerful incarnation of Hulk of them all, surpassing even Guilt Hulk, who was manhandling several of the good hulks at once. But we don't have anything but supposition. I wish they would use him more though, he was awesome in Hulk Ultimate Destruction.

#25 Posted by PowerHerc (85113 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd be an unstoppable green brute who gets stronger as he gets angrier.

His strength would be beyond comprehension, making him easily the strongest non-cosmic/abstract being in the Marvel Universe.

He'd be the Incredible, Unstoppable JuggerHulk!

#26 Posted by Luster77 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would depend on no other power save his own....He'd get angry at the fact that Cytorrak even asked him to be his avatar.

Hulk would probably crush the ruby in his hands and have an all out battle with the red god of destruction.

#27 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it classic Hulk or Red Hulk? I suppose it doesn't matter. The only reason I'm asking is what happens when he reverts to Banner? Or...does he even revert to Banner?

#28 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

The universe would implode.

#29 Posted by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman could beat him. lol

#30 Posted by hulkinglory (12 posts) - - Show Bio

this would be a good what if story line

#31 Posted by MrBombastic (22 posts) - - Show Bio

He could wipe his ass with that useless gem.

#32 Posted by God_Spawn (38140 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's make a character that is already almost unstoppable, ridiculously strong, ridiculously durable, and has a healing factor, even more invulnerable and powerful.

Moderator Online
#33 Posted by starrk_coyote (625 posts) - - Show Bio

THE GOD BREAKER will be born!! i would love it! :D

#34 Posted by antiwhipped (205 posts) - - Show Bio

It would make sense if Cytorrak really was interested in destruction as he claims to be. Hulk already wrecks shit as a good guy. I'd be interested to see what banner with gem would do.

#35 Posted by boostergold321 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#36 Posted by drgnx (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets give him a red lantern ring while we are at it, oh and he can be the new host for the Butcher too. XD goodbye universe...

#37 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11612 posts) - - Show Bio

He get payback on Zeus

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.