What is the Nul Hulk?

#1 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

How did he become Nul Hulk and what are his powers?

#2 Posted by gethere (164 posts) - - Show Bio

read fear itself #2, and to explain the hulk powers as nul, his power was basically  augmented a power equal to thor.

#3 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

More like above thor since his power increase is the same than a thor without his hammer compared to when he has it.

#4 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, going to have to wait half a year before those things show up on Marvel Digital Comics before I can read them...

#5 Posted by PowerHerc (78167 posts) - - Show Bio

More powerful than Thor, huh? Hmph!

#6 Posted by gethere (164 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_Gui_1:   Your right I know,  I was taking the power that possessed the hulk it's power was equal to tho'rs, and that augmented that hulk power.
#7 Posted by turoksonofstone (13194 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering what the "Worthy" Thing did to Red Hulk, I suspect we are going to see Nul Hulk seriously harm Thor and possibly destroy Mjolnir. Does anyone else remember the talk before the Arc started? I just hope Hulk comes out unchanged after the fact.

#8 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he's suppose to fight against vampires kinda meh but oh well.

#9 Posted by turoksonofstone (13194 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_Gui_1:  
Vampires?
#10 Edited by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio
http://marvel.com/news/story/15553/wondercon_2011_fear_itself_hulk_vs_dracula
there you go
#11 Posted by turoksonofstone (13194 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_Gui_1:  
Great Googly Moogley!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.