What is the differents between Hulk and World War Hulk?

#1 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont read that meany comics eneymore because theres no comic book stores were I live so I have no idea what gose on that much. Eneyway I was wondering whats the differents between the Hulk and World War Hulk?

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio
mimic12 said:
"I dont read that meany comics eneymore because theres no comic book stores were I live so I have no idea what gose on that much. Eneyway I was wondering whats the differents between the Hulk and World War Hulk?"
World War Hulk is HULK at the greatest level of anger he's ever been.He has more control over himself at that level.
#3 Posted by Erik (31611 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH has better writing.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Hulk has been good as of late..I can't wait for the Hulk vs. Sentry..rematch.

#5 Posted by Erik (31611 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? I don't know if I can risk it by picking it up.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Really? I don't know if I can risk it by picking it up."
Yea..at the end of the last Hulk...It shows Sentry and Hulk fighting in the next issue.
#7 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"erik said:
Yea..at the end of the last Hulk...It shows Sentry and Hulk fighting in the next issue."

Last Hulk? which Hulk is that, the Loeb/Rulk title? That would mean Sentry will taking on the Savage Hulk, not WWH, which he's always been able to use his ***soothing*** powers, for want of a better word, on Savage Hulk!
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"erik said:
Yea..at the end of the last Hulk...It shows Sentry and Hulk fighting in the next issue."

Last Hulk? which Hulk is that, the Loeb/Rulk title? That would mean Sentry will taking on the Savage Hulk, not WWH, which he's always been able to use his ***soothing*** powers, for want of a better word, on Savage Hulk!"
Hulk isn't Savage? What are you talking about?
#9 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"erik said:

Last Hulk? which Hulk is that, the Loeb/Rulk title? That would mean Sentry will taking on the Savage Hulk, not WWH, which he's always been able to use his ***soothing*** powers, for want of a better word, on Savage Hulk!"
Hulk isn't Savage? What are you talking about?"

He was in the red hulk title, that's who defeated the red hulk, savage hulk!
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"erik said:

He was in the red hulk title, that's who defeated the red hulk, savage hulk!"
Why are you just sitting here making up stuff? It wasn't Savage Hulk...Savage Hulk is barely in control of himself.
#11 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"erik said:

Why are you just sitting here making up stuff? It wasn't Savage Hulk...Savage Hulk is barely in control of himself."

??? are we on the same page here?
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"erik said:

Why are you just sitting here making up stuff? It wasn't Savage Hulk...Savage Hulk is barely in control of himself."

??? are we on the same page here?"
Clearly we aren't.Did you read his dialouge in HULK #6?
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio

<----------was joking BTW..

#14 Edited by neno1277 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

wwhulk  :

is savage hulk (version 1) BUT :

wwhulk came to us after planet hulk. where he lost his wife, unborn child and people.

another note is that wwhulk was angry. but instead of unleashing his fury, he was trained by hiroim to stay focused. hence "FOCUSED RAGE". he's angry but stayed in focus to his goal. which was to capture and make his opponents feel his pain. to make it short. he came back to earth for revenge.

focused rage : this gave the hulk an extra boast in his base level of strength. due to the fact that the angrier he gets the stronger he gets. but his strength didn't really increase in almost all his fights and that includes his fight with the sentry because he stayed focused. so in saying that, IF planet hulk was about 100 tons, wwhulk would be about 120 to 130 tons. (a pale example but an acceptable one coz he showed that he was more than 150 tons to do what he did.)

- under focused rage, not only did it increase his already vaunted strength but his ability to heal (as shown when he was cut or bruised, he later healed immediately), his durability (as stated by wolverine, You're skin is harder to cut...."). the rest of his abilities like leaping and speed were not shown to have increase probably because it was irrelevant. also, something to be noted, due to his focused rage, it was difficult / impossible for emma and prof x to control the hulk. (try talking to someone who's very angry and you'll see what i mean lol)

now having explained all of those and to sum it all up. wwhulk was stronger, faster, more durable, has access to banner's intellect and heals faster. oh! one other thing i failed to mention. bruce and hulk was shown to be working together in contrast to most of their shared existence.

#15 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I have:

Now, correct me if i'm wrong, but that Hulk, Vance, is called savage Hulk! He looks like savage Hulk, he talks like savage Hulk, and acts like Savage Hulk, so guess what, he IS Savage Hulk! Now, what i'm trying to work out is if your playing games with me or being serious?

#16 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"<----------was joking BTW.."

Ah, o.k. though you were, but hard to tell sometimes on here, since there's no tone to peoples writing and can't tell if there pulling your leg or grossly miscaculating :-)
#17 Posted by giacomo1725 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH's strength did indeed increase. He kept control of his rage but it did increase. At the end of the series Hulk was so angry that the earth cracked with is every step! You could see the energy projecting from his body.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.