what if hulk

#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

if the hulk was shot in the head with a very powerful sniper at point blank would he die

#2 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure but if its point blank range it really isnt a sniper.

#3 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd just get more mad?

#4 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

snipers are more powerful closer

#5 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

wouldn't hurt him

#6 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"snipers are more powerful closer"

? You didnt say close, you said point blank range. The whole point of a sniper is a long range kill, not up close and personal.

#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

point blank range means up close

#8 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"point blank range means up close"

Point blank means point blank.

This is point blank.

This is what a sniper uses.

#9 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

then a shotgun

#10 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

so you mean a sniper rifle at point blank range... i get it, no wouldn't hurt him

#11 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"so you mean a sniper rifle at point blank range... i get it, no wouldn't hurt him"

I agree.

#12 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

what about a shotgun then

#13 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i think you need to be talking about the shells they have on battleships or in jet fighters but even then i dont know if they would significantly damage him, and if they did it would make him angrier

#14 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"then a shotgun"

A sniper using a shotgun at point blank. Hilarious.

#15 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if the shotgun was actually the Ultimate Nullifer in disguise :P Then he'd probably die.

#16 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he understands hulk can survive sniper bullets , even .50 Cal Armor-Piercing Tracer round would only scratch him (if it was the Grey hulk when he had that poison in him)

#17 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk brushes of tank shell blasts like they were insects, even ramping it up to the 16 inch shell of a battleship it probably wouldn't effect him other then knocking him down. The draw back of the Hulk, unless the writer writes in banner as the weakness then nothing would stop him. Presumably even a nuclear blast.

#18 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

well the 16 inch canon shell would scratch and cut him up , but it would heal really quickly

#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

You would need a sniper rifle gun that shoots anti-matter bullets, hopefully the explosion will kill him before the huge amount of gamma rays it unleashes makes him strong enough to finally kill the red hulk.

#20 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

the round needs to be adamantium and it needs to be  lodged in his brain pan in order for hulk to die.

#21 Posted by Ms_Crimson (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends.... how are his ratings these days?

#22 Posted by Webstad (267 posts) - - Show Bio

I think traditional ammunition is a waste against him. If you want to shoot him you pretty much need energy blasts or high-yield lasers.

#23 Posted by robert.bernal (11 posts) - - Show Bio

If the ammo was a super cosmic acid filled flesh detiorating bullet, other than that hulk would just heal and destroy.
#24 Posted by blackmanlove (255 posts) - - Show Bio

cant hulk just regenerate    
#25 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2529 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
"the round needs to be adamantium and it needs to be  lodged in his brain pan in order for hulk to die."

he can't die. He's Immortal and His Healing Factor compared to Wolverine's (whch every thinks is ultimate) is like comparing Spider-man to Sabretooth
#26 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
" @Dark King said:
"the round needs to be adamantium and it needs to be  lodged in his brain pan in order for hulk to die."
he can't die. He's Immortal and His Healing Factor compared to Wolverine's (whch every thinks is ultimate) is like comparing Spider-man to Sabretooth "
He can die. There was a "What If?" in which Hulk went crazy and killed thousands so Thor snapped his neck. 
#27 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2529 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Quisling said:
" @Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
" @Dark King said:
he can't die. He's Immortal and His Healing Factor compared to Wolverine's (whch every thinks is ultimate) is like comparing Spider-man to Sabretooth "
He can die. There was a "What If?" in which Hulk went crazy and killed thousands so Thor snapped his neck.  "

that was from the eighties before they established hulk is immortal
#28 Posted by Bones0 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

One time in a graphic novel I was reading I saw him get shot in the head as Bruce Banner.  He never even saw it coming.  As it started to enter his head it was like an instant transformation to the hulk and the bullet was stopped right there and pushed back out again.

#29 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

it would do nothing if it was adimantium his brain would heal like he healed from dust in future imperfect (dispite that being a future version of him) you  guys shouldent underestimate his healing but ANYWAAYS yeah it wouldent do anything he can (and has) survived nuclear blasts sniper rifles won't do anything point blank or not.
#30 Posted by grimlock (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

the movie version of Hulk have shown him swatting bullets like flies

#31 Posted by dewboy01 (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

3 ways of beating the Hulk: Superman, Sentry, and Doctor Strange.

#32 Posted by VenomX10 (162 posts) - - Show Bio

The only actual way the Marvel universe actually got rid of the Hulk was by sending him to another planet, and even THEN he came back as World War Hulk
#33 Edited by Loki9876 (3040 posts) - - Show Bio

the bullet wouldn't go trough his skull

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.