What if Banner Hulked out while wearing adamantium underpants?

#1 Posted by CannotSpellMyName (92 posts) - - Show Bio

What would happen if Bruce Banner was given adamantium underpants and then got bitchslapped? Would his transformation into the Hulk be powerful enough to break them or would he be cut in half? Or would he somehow keep Banner's size but still Hulk out (if I recall correctly Banner once gained all the Hulk's powers but didn't actually transform)?

#2 Posted by Walker696 (980 posts) - - Show Bio

he would break them and be a big pissed off green naked man

#3 Posted by VenomousDragon (974 posts) - - Show Bio

they would squish his balls making him madder and madder and we would have the strongest hulk ever.

#4 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

they would squish his balls making him madder and madder and we would have the strongest hulk ever.

/thread

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

This made my day

#6 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

...His legs would be sliced off. And that's just the start of things.

But he'll grow whatever back and be better than ever.

#7 Posted by Agent9149 (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

a pants made out of adamantium threads....thatsh ould be possible

#8 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

We should use this thread to welcome new members. Show them what's in store.

#9 Posted by Mesamia (59 posts) - - Show Bio
@VenomousDragon said:

Would pay money to see that.XD
#10 Posted by ExtraLarge (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting question. Hulk's muscle and other soft tissue should squeeze out the top and bottom of the underpants, but assuming his skeleton is too big to be contained by them, that could be a problem. It would probably break his pelvic and leg bones which would instantly begin to heal. I assume that as they heal, they would form into a shape that would be contained by the underpants. The final result would probably be an off balanced yet functional Hulk.

#11 Posted by Ms. Omega (4538 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@VenomousDragon said:

/thread

lmao

#12 Posted by ColonelTBadass (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont Think he would be able to fuly transform

#13 Posted by imagine727 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

His humongouse green erection would break through them like his fists break through Iron mans suit

#14 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12582 posts) - - Show Bio

I have officially seen it all on this site.

#15 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

XD Haha

#16 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

the ultimate wedgie!

#17 Posted by SupahForeigner (227 posts) - - Show Bio

We would witness an incredibly angry Hulk screaming with an extremely high pitched voice, you'd nearly feel sorry for the poor thing. Even his healing factor wouldn't know what to make of the squidgy mashed up ball mess.

#18 Posted by RoboShark (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@VenomousDragon said:

/thread

This ha.

#19 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Hulk rip wolverine in half?He could probably break through it if he applied more strength.

#20 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

@imagine727 said:

His humongouse green erection would break through them like his fists break through Iron mans suit

...why does the hulk have an erection?..

#21 Posted by imagine727 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets an erection every time he transforms, duh! :D

#22 Posted by Bluefox170 (387 posts) - - Show Bio

@imagine727 said:

#23 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bluefox170 said:

@imagine727 said:

...oh....I just realized hulk is the scariest character in all of comicdom...

#24 Posted by imagine727 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

All he would need is a semi erection to break through adamantium, only other hulks are able to withstand his penis to have sexual intercourse with him...

#25 Posted by Ricky_Gervais (144 posts) - - Show Bio

@imagine727: Even a semi would be overkill, all Hulk needs is slight arousal, perhaps a 10% erection, with a medium firmness and slight sponginess to allow some give, which should break the adamantium, assuming of course that his erection has increased his penis size by over at least 17%. Testicular force is a whole other issue however.

#26 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

This topic makes me feel very uncomfortable...

#27 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@Agent9149 said:

We should use this thread to welcome new members. Show them what's in store.

#28 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Touch and go really. If we are to believe the events of Future Imperfect (I think that's the right story)...he might just break out of them adamantium drawers...of course, that's assuming PIS rules the day here. Otherwise, he'll be pitching one high note as the green meanie if everyone catches the reference.

#29 Posted by Silavite (56 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.