what are the list of types of hulks

#1 Posted by Ganseki (108 posts) - - Show Bio

 what are the list of types of hulks    

#2 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmm..... Good question.
#3 Posted by Ganseki (108 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Time Keeper: what is it
#4 Posted by loveNwar (435 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see:
 
He started as (normal green) Savage Hulk, later became Banner controlled Hulk, then Mindless Hulk, later Grey Hulk, then Professor Hulk, then Savage Hulk again... Today we have a Red Hulk. In between there have been exceptions : dark shadow, maestro, etc...

#5 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

What's this about a blue hulk?

#6 Posted by loveNwar (435 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Hulk????

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Savage Hulk 
2.War Hulk 
3.Mindless Hulk 
4.Professor Hulk 
5.Grey Hulk 
6.King Hulk 
7.Green Scar\Worldbreaker\World War Hulk 
8.Devil Hulk 
9.Hulkzilla 
10.Captain Universe Hulk\Blue Hulk 
11.Zombie Hulk 
12.Ultimate Hulk

Moderator
#9 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

In 616 continuity there is:
 

  1. Grey Hulk
  2. Savage (Green)Hulk
  3. Joe Fixit(I'm counting him because it's unknown whether or not he's the same personality as gray)
  4. Professor (Merged) Hulk
  5. Green Scar (or World Breaker)
  6. Banner Hulk
#10 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

can somebody give pics of each.
#11 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Red Hulk/ Rulk
  • Red She-Hulk/ She-Rulk
  • Savage She-Hulk 
  • A-Bomb
Moderator
#12 Edited by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

Which of them all is the "most powerful?" In other words, which of them all would defeat the other individually?

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" Which of them all is the "most powerful?" In other words, which of them all would defeat the other individually? "
War Hulk is the most powerful,World War Hulk is the strongest.
Moderator
#14 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: How is War Hulk the most powerful? With durability, healing factor, skill? What?
#15 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Maestro had 616 appearences..but than again I don't know much about hulk

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @Vance Astro: How is War Hulk the most powerful? With durability, healing factor, skill? What? "
Well he's technically the strongest.World War Hulk just had better strength feats.He could increase his strength at will.No anger was required.This Hulk was enhanced with Celestial technology and his weapons were forged from it as well.He was the only Hulk that could stop the Juggernaut in forward motion.
Moderator
#17 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Quick questions about all of the Hulks
 
1. Is Hulk's anger infinite, making his strength infinite? 
 2. What is infinite with the Hulk?
Juggernaut Questions
 
1. Is his strength infinite? What about everything else? 
2. What is infinite with Juggernaut?                                               %Pr
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @Vance Astro: Quick questions about all of the Hulks
 
1. Is Hulk's anger infinite, making his strength infinite? 
 2. What is infinite with the Hulk?
Juggernaut Questions:   1. Is his strength infinite? What about everything else?  2. What is infinite with Juggernaut?                                               %Pr "
1.Hulk's anger isn't really stronger he can just increase his strength without getting mad. 
2.Hulk's strength level is supposed to be infinite with anger.It all depends on what makes him mad.War Hulk could get stronger at will.I don't think it's instantaneous though. 
 
2.Juggernaut's strength is supposed to be infinite but there is no indication what increases it.His strength seems to be relative to whom he's fighting.Juggernaut also by magical effect is invulnerable to almost any attack especially those of the physical nature and he's unstoppable while moving forward.
Moderator
#19 Edited by mister garbage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

 
 

@ShadowX

said:

" can somebody give pics of each. "


-Hope you like this... cuz it took FOREVER to assemble.
 
Bruce Banner:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Grey Hulk:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Savage Hulk:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Joe Fixit:
Mr Fixit
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Professor (Smart) Hulk: 
 
The Professor
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
 
 
Mindless Hulk:
Mindless Hulk
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Savage Bruce Banner:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Microverse Hulk:
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Guilt Hulk:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Beast Hulk:
The Beast
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Devil Hulk: 
Devil
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
King Hulk (Green Scar):

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
World War Hulk:   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
__________ODDITIES__________
 
 
Wendi-Hulk:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Dark Hulk: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

__________ BLUE __________
Capt. Universe Powered Hulk:
Captain Universe Hulk
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blue Hulk (Atlantis breathing ability):
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
__________ ALTERNATE REALITIES / FUTURES __________
What If? WWH - WorldBreaker, Herald of Galactus:
What If! WWH
  
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Zombie Hulk: 
Earth-2149 Zombie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Hulk 2099:
  
 
 
 
 
 
 


Ultimate Hulk:






 
 
 
 
Maestro:
The Maestro Hulk
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Future Hulk (Old Man Logan):
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The End Hulk:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
House of M Hulk:
Earth-58163 House of M
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Age of Apocalypse Hulk:
Earth-295 Age of Apocalypse
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
War Hulk:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MC2 Hulk:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mangaverse Hulk:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Earth X Hulk:  
Earth-9997 Earth X
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ultimate Savage Hulk (Onslaught/Heroes Reborn era):
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Post Heroes Reborn Hulk:  
#20 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@mister garbage: Thanks. Which of those characters is the most powerful or the most dangerous? 
 
@Vance Astro said:

" @cracks said:

" @Vance Astro: Quick questions about all of the Hulks
 
1. Is Hulk's anger infinite, making his strength infinite? 
 2. What is infinite with the Hulk?
Juggernaut Questions:   1. Is his strength infinite? What about everything else?  2. What is infinite with Juggernaut?                                               %Pr "
1.Hulk's anger isn't really stronger he can just increase his strength without getting mad. 2.Hulk's strength level is supposed to be infinite with anger.It all depends on what makes him mad.War Hulk could get stronger at will.I don't think it's instantaneous though.  2.Juggernaut's strength is supposed to be infinite but there is no indication what increases it.His strength seems to be relative to whom he's fighting.Juggernaut also by magical effect is invulnerable to almost any attack especially those of the physical nature and he's unstoppable while moving forward. "

1. The Hulk's anger is not infinite, which means that his strength is finite.  
 
2.  The Crimson Gem of Cyttorak supplies the Juggernaut with near limitless strength. 
#21 Edited by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm suprised that there isn't a rainbow brigade of hulks

#22 Posted by mister garbage (365 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @mister garbage: Thanks. Which of those characters is the most powerful or the most dangerous? 
 
@Vance Astro said:

" @cracks said:

" @Vance Astro: Quick questions about all of the Hulks
 
1. Is Hulk's anger infinite, making his strength infinite? 
 2. What is infinite with the Hulk?
Juggernaut Questions:   1. Is his strength infinite? What about everything else?  2. What is infinite with Juggernaut?                                               %Pr "
1.Hulk's anger isn't really stronger he can just increase his strength without getting mad. 2.Hulk's strength level is supposed to be infinite with anger.It all depends on what makes him mad.War Hulk could get stronger at will.I don't think it's instantaneous though.  2.Juggernaut's strength is supposed to be infinite but there is no indication what increases it.His strength seems to be relative to whom he's fighting.Juggernaut also by magical effect is invulnerable to almost any attack especially those of the physical nature and he's unstoppable while moving forward. "
1. The Hulk's anger is not infinite, which means that his strength is finite.     2.  The Crimson Gem of Cyttorak supplies the Juggernaut with near limitless strength.  "
 
I'd say probably Devil Hulk - not because we know anything about his strength at all, since he's never been realized in the physical world, but because of his intentions to destroy Banner and apparently the world itself.
#23 Posted by mister garbage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... been a while since anyone responded to this but i found some cool pics: This is the Hulk Cave in side Banner's mind:
 











#24 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@mister garbage: 
Joe fixit and Grey Hulk are the same
Unless you are talking about the Grey Hulk that was the original Hulk for a few hours
 
And you left out a couple of Hulks
 
Banner Hulk 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shrapnel Hulk 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Heroes Reborn Hulk
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Young Maestro
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Zen Banner
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Future Hulk
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

#25 Posted by mister garbage (365 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs: Joe and Grey aren't really the same. Grey Hulk was the first incarnation of the Hulk - only turned at night i believe. As far as those others are concerned, most of 'em i personally don't believe in (hehehe). One of 'em is just a younger version of what would become Maestro - Young Maestro and Future Hulk are one in the same i think.
 
I had Heroes Reborn Hulk up there somewhere.
#26 Edited by exhibitvision (138 posts) - - Show Bio

maestro...the strongest, lethal, beserk, unstoppable.
#27 Edited by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@mister garbage said:

" @StrongestOneThereIs: Joe and Grey aren't really the same. Grey Hulk was the first incarnation of the Hulk - only turned at night i believe. As far as those others are concerned, most of 'em i personally don't believe in (hehehe). One of 'em is just a younger version of what would become Maestro - Young Maestro and Future Hulk are one in the same i think.  I had Heroes Reborn Hulk up there somewhere. "

You have the Hulk that stayed in the 616 as the heroes reborn (they are different)
Young Maestro isn't the same as the old one
They have different origins
Future hulk a Hulk that showed in one comic from a possible future
 
Banner Hulk is from Secret Wars
Zen Banner is a Banner that learned to control power without turning into the Hulk
Shrapnel Hulk is the Hulk after savage banner was injured by an exploding piece of metal
It stayed in his head and the result was an mentally unstable Hulk
#28 Edited by exhibitvision (138 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk that could turn into maestro is the strongest...he killed the ben and reed in what if...he just loses his mind and goes through all the changes. Hulks most powerful punch is when he struck onslaught, destroying onslaughts armor, which seperated him from bruce banner.
#29 Posted by mister garbage (365 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs: Well got-dayum sir. I bow to your hulk-itude. :)
#30 Posted by The Sadhu (853 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember seeing a picture of Hulk fused with the Venom symbiant... is this in anyway true?
#31 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@exhibitvision said:
" the hulk that could turn into maestro is the strongest...he killed the ben and reed in what if...he just loses his mind and goes through all the changes. Hulks most powerful punch is when he struck onslaught, destroying onslaughts armor, which seperated him from bruce banner. "
Worldbreaker would be
#32 Posted by hulkster23 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

WORLD WAR HULK IS THE BEST AND STRONGEST HULK to ever be created by marvel take a look at him.
AMAZING.As you see in the last picture to the left the world war hulk stomps over other marvel characters and in the one next to that he is fighting them.
 

#33 Posted by hulkster23 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Just some additional info, hulk at the angriest point he becomes 7'9 and can lift 230 TONS, but when calm can lift 89 tons also the hulk can jump amazingly high,in comic #43 it states he can jump at exactly where our atmosphere layer is which is like 13 miles into space.

#34 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister garbage: wait there is a blue hulk?

#35 Posted by mister garbage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: He was blue on a couple occasions - He had the Capt. Universe thing going on once, and he was granted underwater breathing abilities (for some reason) by Namor, which turned him blue.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.