What are some recent good Hulk trades?

#1 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

As the title entails what are some good recent volumes? This goes for Red hulk also

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17786 posts) - - Show Bio

all red hulk comics, after lobe of course, are very good, however don't pick up the new Stay angry arc, it really bad,wait until issue 12# of the incredible hulk, and then start reading the Hulk vol 3, hopefully it'll be better , Jason Aron does not understand the character.

#3 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212: I enjoyed Loeb run on Hulk. That being said... it was too far drawn out. The ending is what made it enjoyable. If you can find it cheap, read it. Just don't pay good money for it. Jeff Parker Red Hulk is good. He starts on issue #25.

#4 Posted by Cap10nate (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure what you consider recent but Planet Hulk and World War Hulk in 2006 and 2007 are probably my two favorite Hulk stories. I agree with the above posters on Red Hulk as well. The new series is stuggling in my eyes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.