Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

WB Hulk compared to Indestructible Hulk

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mercules

It's a post just to sate my curiosity. I haven't read up lately so I'm behind but I'm curious, has IH done anything comparable to WBH yet?

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IH has done nothing comparable to WBH.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

...what exactly has IH done, in terms of power feats, anything?

..WBH is like the daddy of Hulks, IH doesn't come close. The only thing I suppose is that he is faster?

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza said:

...what exactly has IH done, in terms of power feats, anything?

..WBH is like the daddy of Hulks, IH doesn't come close. The only thing I suppose is that he is faster?

They have emphasized his speed in this arc, but there's no way he's faster than WB Hulk.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically they are the same Hulk, but since people like to make the distinction, no.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By GhostRavage

I would like to point out, WBH is a term created by the people in the forums not an official term besides a nickname Sakaarians gave Hulk "The World Breaker". It is the same Hulk, and his feats are mentioned currently in Avengers and Indestructible Hulk series, including the Special.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to point out, WBH is a term created by the people in the forums not an official term besides a nickname Sakaarians gave Hulk "The World Breaker". It is the same Hulk, and his feats are mentioned currently in Avengers and Indestructible Hulk series, including the Special.

Worded much better than my post! Also, I'm sure you know, but for benefit of readers, in Indestructible Hulk "World War" Hulk was refereed to as "Gladiator" Hulk.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: That is true, it is referred as Hulk in his Gladiator days, which is understandable, because he was a Gladiator after all. His days as a king are also mentioned, and possibly his fight with Zeus as well.

And thank you :P

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RaynorJ

@green_skaar: That's just Waids way of calling him it's not the official term, not to mention that there have been more than 1 "gladiator" Hulk i dunno why he couldn't have called him Green scar...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: I assumed he referred to his fight with Zeus in Indestructible Hulk Special #1 because of the pattern in which he's describing his feats... He pretty much described Pak's run there...

No Caption Provided

"I nearly conquered another planet" -> His days as King of Sakaar and the unification process.

"I've fought beings so powerful they could put out the sun" -> His fight with Sentry.

"I've traded punches with Gods" -> It could refer to him fighting Hercules, Thor and Zeus, but judging by the pattern (again) i guess i'll stick with the Greek Gods.

It's more about interpretation, that the reason i put the "possibly" in the comment.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Well, im kinda late with Indestructible Hulk, so i have no opinion there :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.