Ultimate Hulk Questions

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6709 posts) - - Show Bio

So here we go. 1. Why is Hulk gray and not green (I know he was green when he started out) 2.Is banner permenatly stuck as hulk. 3.if banner is stuck as hulk does he have a split personality or is his mind a fusion of hulk and banner.

#2 Posted by Z3RO180 (6709 posts) - - Show Bio

23 freaking views and not one freaking comment really comicvine...really

#3 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

So here we go. 1. Why is Hulk gray and not green (I know he was green when he started out) 2.Is banner permenatly stuck as hulk. 3.if banner is stuck as hulk does he have a split personality or is his mind a fusion of hulk and banner.

1: He took a formula to cure himself, but instead it made The Hulk stronger and turned him gray. This is an inverse of the 616 universe where it's generally accepted that while the Grey Hulk is a powerhouse, the Green versions of Hulk are the strongest.

2: If by stuck you mean stuck in Hulk mode, no.

3: It's still a split personality.

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18737 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

1. It basically an inverse version of the 616, where hulk became Green from grey. i guess they wanted it to be unique somehow.

2. ?????? banner is forever bond with banner, not sure what you're asking though

3. he still is, hulk is banners dark side instead of a misunderstood hero in the ult universe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.