Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Ultimate Hulk Annual?

Avatar image for the_guardian_knight_
    The Guardian-Knight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

What Happed, I can't find it any where and I have been wanting to read it but can any one fill me in on what happed(Please)

Jonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jonger

he fought zarda from the squad supream and she kicked his butt even though in their universe he kicked her whole teams butt + the ultimates plus an alternate team of squad supream and yes the powers of the 2 squadrens were   1/2 due to the situation but he back handed both versions of her and that was that. Ive heard people say that she won cause she nailed him in the family jewles but cap. did that in ultimates 6# and it just pissed hulk off. Plus if you read ultimate human you find out the u. hulk evolves to defeat want is thrown against him nearly instantly ( the angrier he gets the stronger he gets) so it was kind of stupid, though after the fight zarda says she enjoyed their fight and procceds to ask what eles she could do for hulk and hulk smiles and the next couple pannals she gives him a ..........fun time ( they have sex) and thats realy it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.