TRUE OR FALSE (Hulk questions game)

#1 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

I ask a question you answer it than you ask one and than the next poster answers it ect,

current Hulk is World War Hulk levels or above?

True or False?

#2 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

False. His strength is higher than that of Red Hulk (currently), but nowhere near as high as it was as the Green Scar.

#3 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: (psssh you forgot to ask a question)

#4 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alice_Summers:

Oops. DX

Hmm, whose the best leader, Hulk-wise? She-Hulk, Hulk or Red Hulk?

#5 Edited by Mr_Winchester (708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

@Alice_Summers:

Oops. DX

Hmm, whose the best leader, Hulk-wise? She-Hulk, Hulk or Red Hulk?

False.

Mark Waid will bring the character of Bruce banner into a new light (less disconnected from the world).

#6 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Winchester:

Honestly I think Red Hulk is the best "leader" of the three. Hulk sucked when he was in charge of the Incredible Hulks.

#7 Posted by Mr_Winchester (708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

@Mr_Winchester:

Honestly I think Red Hulk is the best "leader" of the three. Hulk sucked when he was in charge of the Incredible Hulks.

True that.

#8 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Winchester:

Dare I say Red is even better as a leader now after he got his butt handed to him by Hulk and his tenure with the Avengers?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.