Theory about how to 'cure' Bruce Banner.

#1 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

During the times when the Hulk is calmed down and has changed back to Bruce Banner, why has nobody thought to castrate him? He won't become the Hulk again if he can't get good and mad.

#2 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"During the times when the Hulk is calmed down and has changed back to Bruce Banner, why has nobody thought to castrate him? He won't become the Hulk again if he can't get good and mad."
It has nothing to do with his testicles, and everything to do with his adrenaline glands and gamma radiation. Castrating him will only guarantee your gruesome death.
#3 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

What I don't get, is that they can create a million different power dampeners that will work on every other character in the Marvel Universe (including characters with similar powers,) but they can't cure Hulk or Thing. WTF?

#4 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Have they ever tried a complete blood transfer, even a bone marrow if needed. Seeing how dangerous he can be they could even harvest and replace all his major organs with that of a doner. Could that possible do the trick? I'm sure if it was possible SHIELD would not mind forking over the means.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Bruce Banner needs to take some Robitussin... that sh!t will cure anything
#6 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Bruce Banner needs to take some Robitussin... that sh!t will cure anything"
Except DXM addiction.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
"
@King Saturn said:
" Bruce Banner needs to take some Robitussin... that sh!t will cure anything"
Except DXM addiction.
"
lmfao

Well....
#8 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Banner had a gamma ray machine which would have ended the Hulk forever, but the Army misunderstood him and thought he was trying to change back into the Hulk again. Then a spy used the machine instead of Bruce, creating the Abomination. The Silver Surfer said he could rid his body of all his gamma cells, making him normal again. But the Hulk thought he was attacking him, so he punched him causing the Silver Surfer to leave. I'm sure there are lots more, but the plot usually won't allow it since there would be no more Hulk afterwards.

#9 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slinger said:
"What I don't get, is that they can create a million different power dampeners that will work on every other character in the Marvel Universe (including characters with similar powers,) but they can't cure Hulk or Thing. WTF?"

Te thing is cured, He had a mental block in his mind and could change form Ben to the thing at will it's in The Thing # 32 I think
#10 Posted by NovaHulk (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Tylenol and Moltrin works pretty well for me...

#11 Edited by warlock360 (27929 posts) - - Show Bio

paint him peach when he turns into the hulk and let him look ina  mirror. (maybe throw some pon pon's in there)

#12 Edited by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus: If Mephisto offered Bruce a cure for the price of his soul would he take it? No loose Hulk just Bruce in hell
#13 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
@the referee said:
" @Power NeXus: If Mephisto offered Bruce a cure for the price of his soul would he take it? No loose Hulk just Bruce in hell "
I would imagine so. Bruce is desperate enough about getting rid of the Hulk.
#14 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Get Anti-Venom to sneak up on Banner, and he won't have time to turn into Hulk. 

... I think. It could end with Anti getting thrown into the moon.Lmao.

#15 Posted by Jake Fury (18061 posts) - - Show Bio

Robert Grayson had a suggestion in Agents of Atlas but they bailed out on Banner due to an emergency.

#16 Posted by nightcrawler1212 (532 posts) - - Show Bio

getrid of the hulk banner 
i really never liked hulk

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.