The Three Titans

#1 Edited by GreenScar1990 (526 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk.

Thor.

Hyperion.

Three of the Marvel Universe's most powerful heroes.

Could you imagine them being a team?

How about a team-up for an ongoing or mini-series?

I can definitely see the potential for fun here!

If you've read Avengers #9 - Star Bound, then you probably feel the same as I do when it comes to these three.

The action and character interaction alone would be extremely entertaining and interesting. If the right writer & artist were onboard, I'd definitely check it out!

Your thoughts?

#2 Posted by Fifthchild (585 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk.

Thor.

Hyperion.

Three of the Marvel Universe's most powerful heroes.

Could you imagine them being a team?

How about a team-up for an ongoing or mini-series?

I can definitely see the potential for fun here!

Isnt that what we have now with Hickman's Avengers?

I'm digging the Hulk, Thor, Superman team-up - its kind of the ultimate grouping if you are a fan of the heavyweights - but i dont think a series that was just about them rather than the rest of the team would be any more interesting.

#3 Edited by GreenScar1990 (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@fifthchild: You mean you wouldn't like a mini-series, outside of Hickman's Avengers, with these three powerhouses working together to stop a major threat? You've got to admit that'd be cool and utterly fun! :)

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17166 posts) - - Show Bio

hickman seems more interested in Celestial beings rather than the avengers/

#5 Edited by Oscars94 (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it, but I prefer team books with bigger rosters. I'm really enjoying Hickman's run on the Avengers. I really like the idea that if a huge threat attacks the Avengers, Cap had these three to unleash their power upon it, if and only if the situatio became too great for only one hero to handle. Well,this is one of the main reasons for forming in the first place. What am I talking about?

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17166 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd much prefer if only Hulk and thor were to team up. i fee that Hyperion would be a third wheel.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.