Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7765 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

The RED HULK is General Ross... or is he??

RedHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RedHulk

Spoiler Alert: http://redhulkblog.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/rulk-report-the-red-hulk-is-general-ross-or-is-he/

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

WTF.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

I'll be highly disappointed if it actually is Talbot.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Kallarkz

It's not. Rulk even says in the preview that he is not so I'm not quite sure what all this hype is about. It's like seeing a picture with a kid with a cigarette and yelling about children smoking and the kid shows us that it's a lollipop. Bad way to hype a new issue. Perhaps in cables timeline talbot became rulk and not Ross. I think that theory is much more plausible that the one given here that rulk himself disproves.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I think the only logical explanation is that Talbot became Red Hulk in an alternate timeline that Cable was witness to. It can't be mainstream reality because we've seen beyond a shadow of a doubt that Ross and Red Hulk are the same. Amazing though, because this little revelation totally reminds me of the Dead Again story arc in the Superman titles back in the nineties.

RedHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#6  Edited By RedHulk
    It's not a preview Kallarkz, the issue is already out.

Cable says to Red Hulk (who he believes is Talbot) I "..fought you before... and everytime... you lose.." ...yet I read some comments from an avid Cable fan indicating that Cable has never crossed paths with Talbot.

So if that's true then I would assume Cable came from an alternate future where Talbot still lived... and was ultimately approached by the Intelligencia with the same offer that we witnessed go to Ross.

Interesting...

-AJ
    gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By gravitypress

Rulk has been a lesson in WTF, much like Sentry.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.