Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

The Maestro Appreciation thread.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

Imo the big guy deserves some respect & appreciation.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

hulkinup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hulkinup

Maestro is awesome but needs to be in more stories.I really enjoyed Future Imperfect and the last time I saw him I can't recall whether he was holding a mop or a broom,it must have been a dream sequence or something.Bring the Maestro back around and give him the credit he deserves,also make him Gray this time for a change of pace!

A possible future version of Hulk.Base strength is twice that of Hulk's base strength.Doesn't get stronger though as anger increases I believe,could be wrong though.I need to see him in more stories.
    A possible future version of Hulk.Base strength is twice that of Hulk's base strength.Doesn't get stronger though as anger increases I believe,could be wrong though.I need to see him in more stories.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chaos Prime

Good post hulkinup ;-)
    Imo i think the Green skin suits him down to a T.Would like to see The Maestro brought into the current marvel time-line maybe as a new threat to the X-Men? or in league with Dr Doom?.so many possibilties for him if written well.

hulkinup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hulkinup

I also have an issue where he fights Captain Marvel and Spider-Man,pretty cool fight.The whole Doom thing is a stupendous idea,a super villain team up with Maestro and Doom would kill! Maestro vs. X-force might be cool,Maestro vs. a reemerged WWHulk!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Sparda

I just noticed how similar Maestro looks to WWH, clothing-wise.

hulkinup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hulkinup

I don't have a scanner or I'd post some feats of his,this being an appreciation thread and all.I'll see if I can find some images online to put on here.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
    the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulkinup said:
    "Maestro is awesome but needs to be in more stories.I really enjoyed Future Imperfect and the last time I saw him I can't recall whether he was holding a mop or a broom,it must have been a dream sequence or something.Bring the Maestro back around and give him the credit he deserves,also make him Gray this time for a change of pace!

"
    so your saying that he's basically the abomination then
    Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Chaos Prime
    hulkinup said:
    "I don't have a scanner or I'd post some feats of his,this being an appreciation thread and all.I'll see if I can find some images online to put on here."
    BRAVO!!
    Looking forward to seeing those scans.Will try & post some too.

hulkinup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By hulkinup

Nope,not what I'm implying at all.I don't believe I've ever seen Abomination's strength level said to be  twice that of Hulk's,I know he is stronger for sure than Hulk's base level. Also I'm still not positive on whether or not Maestro's strength grows as he gets angry,if indeed it does then that definitely separates Maestro from Abomination. Can someone answer that question,Does Maestro's strength increase with anger? I believe it should since he's a future version of Hulk.

hulkinup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hulkinup

Sparda is right about similarities between WWHulk and Maestro's outfits with the shoulder armor and the armor on their arms.Chaos Prime I'm not home right now so I can't do anything involving scans right now but trust when I do get there I'll be looking hard and believe me I want to make this a good thread as much as you do.  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.