The List Of Best Hulk Incarnations
hulk is a character that has often changed his face as time goes by, hulk has had many types of incarnations, but while some have barely appeared for 3 issues, some have had entire runs and decades of stories, and while there are many versions of the jade/or grey giant, there are some version that are better than other, and since this can't be made into an actual list since every hulk doesn't have a specific Wiki Page, i am forced to make a blog about it, it'd be much easier other wise but hey, you make use of what you have........i seriously have to much time on my hands.
Now this is where things got a little interesting, you see hulk and banner have always been following a pattern, banner gets mad, he becomes that Hulk, but when they two brothers were separated things got really interesting, it not only set in motion the inevitable creation of the grey hulk, but for once we saw a hulk that was full of pure rage, he wasn't misunderstood, he wasn't controlled, he just wanted to smash, pure and simple. This Hulk was crazy and deranged, he was a real monster, and without banner to hold him back , he was really powerful. he has no real memorable quotes to share, since he snarled most of the time.
Having The grey hulks confidence and attitude, banners intellect, and savage hulks raw strength, makes an awesome combination. Prof Hulk is pretty awesome if you look over his stuff, he uses guns makes cool puns and is pretty confident in what he does. As soon as Prof hulk emerged, the differences in personality and tactics was clearly evident, a favorite example of mine would be when Ajax is seen charging at the hulk. as the Ajax comes closer, hulk is left with two choices, leap out of the way or go in for the attack. Before The raging brute finely delivers the blow, hulk deduces that if he were to leap out of the way, Ajax would hurt Innocent people with the rate his going, so he goes for the attack. this is a prime example of why prof hulk is very cool.
- Honey..... I'm Home
- Drinks On The House On HIM
- That's So. Now You Can Either Accept That, Belly Up To The Bar, And Enjoy The Fine Evening. Or Otherwise.....I'll Be Forced To Beat You To A Small Pulp.
- Army? ARMY?! I Don't Need no Steenking Army.
- Should I Dazzle you with more movie Cliches? or Go Straight for the Breaking Of major Organs?
- Mhhh. I could Leap out of his Way, But at The rate He's Going, He'd Smash Into The Bar. People Would Be Injured.
- i Can Attend To Myself Just Fine, Thank you. And Now i'll Attend To you.
Joe Fixit/Grey Hulk
As Much as i love prof hulk and his intellect, i always though the grey hulk to be one of the greatest hulk incarnations ever created! Though being smart and tricky, and very very nasty, the grey hulk lacked what the other hulks had in abundance.....and that one thing, was raw power. at a base the grey hulk started off somewhere at 70 tons, which puts him below most of marvels powerhouses such as herc, thor and etc. But Unlike the others, The grey hulk/joe fixit was the nastiest of all hulk, he wished to live life to the fullest and like any other hulk wanted to get rid of banner, and he in fact did for a few months. The Grey Hulk was a big Step from the savage hulk, A VERY big step, from a strong, rage filled green man monster, the hulk went to a grey, calculating, slightly perverted and devious giant, and it seem to drastic at the time but peter david still managed to craft a master piece.
Favorite Quotes :
- Aww, Don't cry, Banner, You Should Fell GOOD. After All....you Though You were Alone. But You see, there's Monsters EVERYWHERE.
- And With the HULK, One chance.....is ALL ya GET!
- For The First Time In My Life, I....Don't hate Banner. I....Pity Him.
- Whatever Else You Do Doesn't MATTER. You're Already Punishing Him. Your Going To Let Him Live.
- Toxic Wasted. Nasty Stuff. Nastier Than You, But Not Nastier Than me. Nothing Is.
- I Hate That! I Hate It When I'm Compared to him! You Blew It, Lard-Butt, Y'Hacked Me Off! NO MORE MR. NICE GUY!
- Sounds To Me like You Need More Intelligence. And, Skrull Baby, I'm JUST the One To Pound It Into You!
- You First Salad-Brains.
World War/World Breaker Hulk
Ha! now were cooking ! there are a lot of reasons to like the WWH, first of all he is the strongest Incarnation, he base is above savage hulk and any other hulk there has ever been, even mindless hulk. But The Thing thats most interesting about the green king is that he and banner are so merged through their emotions, that the combination became far greater than any "time bomb" there has ever been, WWH's anger reached a planetary threat.
But Despite all the rage and destruction, WWH proved to be a real hero, he saved the world multiple times , and got beaten to a pulp by a skyfather for his family.
Favorite Quotes :
- We Came for Justice Not Murder.
- Didn't anyone tell you? I'm The strongest there is!
- You Never Had This Kind Of Power. It's Just the Way The Kid Saw You.
- I'm Not Happy About It Either You Little Monster.
You just can't beat the classics, whenever someone Says the Word Hulk, we always imagine the angry childish giant that likes to smash. The savage hulk represent banners inner child who has been abused by his father, brian banner. This is my favorite version of the hulk, it's just very interesting considering the fact that this is the general form of the green man bomb. There is something about his, it mught be the fact that he is both the simplest and the most complex version of all, his rage makes banner sympathetic, and banners struggle makes hulk look even all the more awesome!
- Hulk is the strongest one the is !
- HULK SMASH!
- The Madder Hulk Gets The Stronger Hulk gets!
- HULK IS HULK.
- Then why do you suddenly look scared? Maybe you see that you could be ten times stronger than Hulk, and it still would not matter. Not when all Hulk has to do is become ten times as mad!!
- Hulk is Not Afraid, Hulk Is Strongest One There is!