The Length of The Indestructible Hulk?

#1 Edited by TheInfamousGod (41 posts) - - Show Bio

How long does Mark Waid intend to make The Indestructible Hulk, a short series or a long series?

Just wondering.

#2 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably as long as Marvel can make money off the title...so Long Series.

#3 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Daredevil (another book by Mark Waid) has been running for 25 issues. Not sure how popular Indestructible Hulk is compared to Daredevil, but either way it's likely to run for a while.

#4 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

I as a hulk fan am very pleased with the direction Waid is going with hulk ! So a long series !

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18833 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it;s F*cking long! ( thats sounds wrong), anyways, indestructible is a fresh new start for hulk and a great one two! mark waid has managed to create a whole new atmosphere! and though i miss gravage hulk! i hope waid stays for a very very very long time!

#6 Posted by GreenScar1990 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

I look for Mark Waid's Indestructible Hulk to have a very long run. I mean, he's already got year two planned out and ready. It wouldn't surprise me if he's working on years three and four right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.