The Incredible Hulk:Alternate Opening

#1 Edited by Flash Is The Best (112 posts) - - Show Bio

So. What Do You Think? They Saw Right When His Eyes Light Up Green That Iron Man Flies very fast past him. watch it closely you will see and hear. Also Captain America Is In This. At the last 10 seconds a white box will appear showing cap frozen in a ice block. check it out!

#2 Posted by inferiorego (24982 posts) - - Show Bio

I bought it earlier today... Is it spliced into the beginning of the film, or do i have to watch it separately?

Staff
#3 Posted by never give up (9607 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash this thread.

#4 Posted by G-Man (34577 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the alternate opening.  Not part of the movie.  And I don't see Iron Man.

Cap on ice
Staff
#5 Posted by Flash Is The Best (112 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont own the dvd yet but im pretty sure its in the special features.

#6 Posted by G-Man (34577 posts) - - Show Bio

I reviewed the dvd last week here.  I mentioned the alternate opening on DISC 2.

Staff
#7 Posted by Flash Is The Best (112 posts) - - Show Bio

watch the video when its at 2:04 you will see something fly by very fast. it looks like it has wings! so i guess its not iron man but maybe wasp.

#8 Posted by inferiorego (24982 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"I reviewed the dvd last week here.  I mentioned the alternate opening on DISC 2."
I have to get out of my luxurious bed and put another disc in to watch this opening? No deal. I want a refund.
Punisher tacked on the new opening, why couldn't Hulk?
Staff
#9 Posted by G-Man (34577 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't fit with the rest of the movie.  The movie itself is almost 2 hours long.  There was a bunch of footage cut out that would've just slowed the movie down.  I put the length of each deleted scene in the review.

As far as any other characters "appearing," the director only mentioned Cap.  There's absolutely no reason Wasp (or anyone) would just happen to be flying by without saying "what's up" to some dude about to kill himself.

Staff
#10 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"  There's absolutely no reason Wasp (or anyone) would just happen to be flying by without saying "what's up" to some dude about to kill himself."
LMFAO
#11 Posted by Hellraiser of Despair (71 posts) - - Show Bio

The attempted suicide should have gone into the original, it was a far better start

#12 Posted by G-Man (34577 posts) - - Show Bio
Hellraiser of Despair said:
"The attempted suicide should have gone into the original, it was a far better start"
I liked the way it started.  I like that they didn't give us the Hulk right away.  Build up the suspense.  Bruce wanting to kill himself just didn't seem right.  Sure he felt bad for hurting Betty but I don't remember him every being suicidal.  It goes against the whole feel of the movie.  All he wanted to do was cure himself.  I liked the way things started in Brazil.
Staff
#13 Posted by Flash Is The Best (112 posts) - - Show Bio

if it was wasp or who ever they wouldnt stop by and say oh hi i see u got a gun can i watch u kill ur self! who eva it was, was flying way to fast. they wouldnt have stopped. but this scene confused me cuz who was the gun pointing at? surely not banner

#14 Posted by Erik (32837 posts) - - Show Bio

Very interesting. I thought it was very weird that to commit suicide, he points the gun in a threatening manner.... at the ground. I just don't get that part. But I also don't think it would have served the rest of the movie, so I am glad they cut it out. It was very nice to see Cap for a fraction of a second though. Lol.

#15 Posted by Erik (32837 posts) - - Show Bio

The movie as a whole is really good. I hope they do another.

#16 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"The movie as a whole is really good. I hope they do another."
#17 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, I just saw that. That is awesome. Marvel is doing  great with their movies.

#18 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep!  I hope the trend continues and we see an awesome Avengers Movie!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.