The Hulk Movie

#1 Posted by MuadDib (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe people have already covered this subject but I wanted to ask everyone if they were as disappointed as I was with the movie?

I liked the cast, but there is just something about the movie I don't like. I can't put my finger on it, like not at one certain idea or thought.

Anyone else feel this way or just did you love it?

#2 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

I fell asleep halfway through, I've never actually seen the end since that's happened to me every time I watched it. Hate to say but I found this movie totally dull.

#3 Posted by fesak (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't think it sucked, it was OK.

#4 Posted by Iron Apollo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

MuadDib says:

"Maybe people have already covered this subject but I wanted to ask everyone if they were as disappointed as I was with the movie?I liked the cast, but there is just something about the movie I don't like. I can't put my finger on it, like not at one certain idea or thought.Anyone else feel this way or just did you love it?"

The first half it was a decent movie, the second half was total shit. U know they are gonna make anew one from scratch, like the first was never made!, Ed Norton is to be bruce banner.
Post Edited:2007-07-09 07:10:35

#5 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as they promise not to send me to sleep, I'll go see it ;) I'll probably wait and see what people on here or elsewhere say before I see another Hulk movie

#6 Posted by Iron Apollo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"As long as they promise not to send me to sleep, I'll go see it ;) I'll probably wait and see what people on here or elsewhere say before I see another Hulk movie"

I have a Feeling since it's a redo, it will be amazing. Otherwise it wouldn't be made

#7 Posted by fesak (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward Norton is a great actor so that's great. Liv Tyler not so great.

#8 Posted by Iron Apollo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Edward Norton is a great actor so that's great. Liv Tyler not so great."

yeah, I wouldn't mind if they Actually used Jennifer Connelly again, except give her a california sun kissed tan to make her look a little different than the last movie

#9 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the first Hulk movie was absolute trash. I mean it was horrible. Eric Bana was okay in Troy, but I thought his acting was just horrible in Hulk. I think it was cool how he transformed into the Hulk, but I think the Hulk’s heac was too much of a block shape. Also, the Hulk didn’t say a word!! Not even “Hulk SMASH!!!!” That was really bad. Jennifer Connelly was great, and Sam Elliot was awesome as the bad guy!! But what I hate the most about it, (and just like the TV show) they TOTALLY screwed up the storyline! But at least in the tv show, what happened was an accident. In the movie, he hugged this machine?!?!?! Whatever. Hulk sucked!!!

#10 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk's head is sort of block shaped. I liked it, but it definitely needed less psycho-babble and more smashing.

#11 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrible movie, period.

#12 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Terrible movie, period."

Agreed. 'Nuff said!

#13 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

My friends from school have been saying that some of the Marvel characters will be in it but I'm thinking that he's lying to me.

#14 Posted by fesak (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel characters in a Marvel movie? That's just crrrazy!!1!

#15 Posted by Novaboy (112 posts) - - Show Bio

I was ok in this one the action I thought was satisfying but the second I HOPE will kick ass....they are shooting it soon like an hour away from me in TORONTO!

#16 Posted by The Unbeatable Hulk (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk apologizes for stupid Ang Lee film. Hulk will smash stupid Ang Lee when Hulk gets the chance, Hulk has a very busy smashing schedule. Hulk promises next movie won't be as bad and won't have Nick Nolte babbling on about god knows what. Hulk is pleased about the possibility of Edward Norton in new Hulk film. Hulk's favorite movies include Fight Club and American History X. If you have not seen these, Hulk suggests you add them to your Netflix que.

#17 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the scenes where hulk fought the tanks were good and that jennifer connelly was smoking hot. Other than those two aspects of the movie it sucked.

#18 Posted by The Unbeatable Hulk (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"I thought the scenes where hulk fought the tanks were good and that jennifer connelly was smoking hot. Other than those two aspects of the movie it sucked."

Hulk completely agrees.

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The entire movie was garbage I hated it completely

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.