Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

The Hulk and Iron Man

Ashwreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ashwreck

I haven't been reading Hulk lately but when I read that the new Mighty Avengers team included Hulk I was surprised especially since Iron Man was on it, in WWH Hulk was PISSED at Iron Man and said he would never do anything for him again or something along those lines, plus why are the newer Hulk comics making Hulk out to have the IQ of a 5 year old again, I don't get it...

Ashwreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ashwreck

*bump* anyone wanna fill me in??

hulkinup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hulkinup

I was not aware of Hulk being on the team since I haven't been keeping up with the Avengers titles(wish I was though).That's crazy maybe it's a different reality from the WWH storyline.Hopefully it's just to have Iron Man more easily accessible so he can just come up and smash him into mush,that would be so awesome!

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#4  Edited By EganTheVile1
    hulkinup said:
    "I was not aware of Hulk being on the team since I haven't been keeping up with the Avengers titles(wish I was though).That's crazy maybe it's a different reality from the WWH storyline.Hopefully it's just to have Iron Man more easily accessible so he can just come up and smash him into mush,that would be so awesome!"

He's on the 2nd Avengers team led by Scarlet Witch, U.S. Agent is also on the team, can't remember who else
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    eganthevile1 said:
    "hulkinup said:
    "I was not aware of Hulk being on the team since I haven't been keeping up with the Avengers titles(wish I was though).That's crazy maybe it's a different reality from the WWH storyline.Hopefully it's just to have Iron Man more easily accessible so he can just come up and smash him into mush,that would be so awesome!"

He's on the 2nd Avengers team led by Scarlet Witch, U.S. Agent is also on the team, can't remember who else"
    It's led by Hank Pym..not Scarlet Witch.The rest of the team is Hulk,Hercules,Amadeaus Cho,Jarvis,Stature,Jocasta,and the Vision.Iron Man is there but not really on the team.
    Ashwreck said:
    "I haven't been reading Hulk lately but when I read that the new Mighty Avengers team included Hulk I was surprised especially since Iron Man was on it, in WWH Hulk was PISSED at Iron Man and said he would never do anything for him again or something along those lines, plus why are the newer Hulk comics making Hulk out to have the IQ of a 5 year old again, I don't get it..."
    Hulk lost his extreme anger from World War Hulk..his intellect grew with his anger and allowed the Hulk to take over Banner.Since he is not at World War Hulk levels anymore...he's back to being unintelligent again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.