Telepathy Resistance.

#1 Posted by silverlord90 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

As the title says, i would like to know the max extent of this ability. How much telepathy or psych attacks he is able to resist. And how does it works?

#2 Posted by CptPanda29 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to think his inner monologue is a dude splitting his lungs with blood and thunder, so it's a little hard to control.

Telepaths in comics are usually hard swings of empathy or total dominance. And if I remember right you have to back it up with Magics to get to the Hulk...

#3 Posted by silverlord90 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@CptPanda29 said:

I'd like to think his inner monologue is a dude splitting his lungs with blood and thunder, so it's a little hard to control.

Telepaths in comics are usually hard swings of empathy or total dominance. And if I remember right you have to back it up with Magics to get to the Hulk...

So he is like.. beyond Xavier's powers, and Emma's and Jean's? or such psychic power (don't know who else has that kind of telepathy). or i'm going to far?

#4 Posted by CptPanda29 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way Hulk makes any sense to me is if he's beyond anything man made or organic. Science or mutations etc...

Then again I lost track of Xmen long ago, and Jean has that Pheonix malarkey to help out too.

#5 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

He has multiple personalities + resistance from training. It makes him resistant to it. He was nearly immune in his WWH state.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.