Should their be a "blue" hulk?

#1 Posted by coldmaster61342 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not? Wouldn't it be cool to see another hulk and/or another she-hulk in a blue color?
#2 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm waiting for the purple "emo" hulk. he gets stronger as he grows more depressed, but he fights like a sissy. He tries to cut himself, but grows more depressed (and more powerful) when the razor just shatters against his skin. 

in answer to the question, No. I don't even like having a red one.

#3 Edited by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel already uses enough terrible ideas, don't try to add to them.  It's the Hulk, not a bag of M&M's.

#4 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
 It's the Hulk, not a bag of M&M's. "
well said. Tip of the hat.
#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92097 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum LMAO
#6 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
" Marvel already uses enough terrible ideas, don't try to add to them.  It's the Hulk, not a bag of M&M's. "
This. So much this.
#7 Posted by CATPANEXE (9366 posts) - - Show Bio

Banner himself was the blue hulk shortly, in addition theres the one parodying the Red/Green hulk situation in the cute comics at the end of the issues.
Really though, A-Bomb already holds the title of being the " blue Hulk " in the family. I'm really still surprised with how well the Hulk stories have turned out,
so I can't poke fun here.

#8 Posted by Billy Batson (56986 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Green Skin said:
" Marvel already uses enough terrible ideas, don't try to add to them.  It's the Hulk, not a bag of M&M's. "
This. So much this. "
#9 Posted by Billy Batson (56986 posts) - - Show Bio
Do you mean this? 
#10 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
This^
#11 Posted by Soldier zero (250 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
Funny little fact, years ago - I think shrotlly after Heroes Reborn - Marvel published some issues were Bruce Banner walked inside is own psyche discovering that he actually had thousands of Hulks of various shapes and colors inside him (I swear there were a couple of Red ones and a purple one at least). The worst of them was a yellow saurian Hulk which was supposed to be the Dark Side part of Bruce, who actually escaped gainig his own body outside Bruce's...
#12 Edited by CATPANEXE (9366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Soldier zero: 
Your referring to The Cave. The Yellow Hulk was Devil Hulk, the incarnation of Bruce's fathers abuse inside his mind given form, who recently 
showed up in Chaos War. The actually " blue " Hulk was an aquatic mutation in an issue with Namor in a different ish. 

the Blue Hulk

just a few of the Hulk persona's inside The Cave

Devil Hulk

courtesy of the Leaders Lair
#13 Posted by geoama85 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

what color Hulks are there already anyway? I know there's green, red, and gray. Is there any color I'm missing?

#14 Posted by Serpent (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly i'm tired of seeing different color hulks.  

I don't see why his color and varying it ever became a major theme to his character.

#15 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys are late...

#16 Posted by gethere (164 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
very well said
#17 Posted by Jake Fury (17928 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE said:
"Banner himself was the blue hulk shortly, in addition theres the one parodying the Red/Green hulk situation in the cute comics at the end of the issues. Really though, A-Bomb already holds the title of being the " blue Hulk " in the family. I'm really still surprised with how well the Hulk stories have turned out, so I can't poke fun here. "

This.
#18 Posted by Nefarious (17625 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#19 Posted by Amazingoctus (3121 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by Soldier zero (250 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE: 
That's it, the Devil Hulk. I'm sorry for my lack of precision, but I never was much of fan of the Hulk, except for Peter David stories.
#21 Posted by Catman9 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

They could make a pink Hulk. Instead of The Incredible Hulk he would be The Fabulous Hulk.

#22 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

There should be a Hulk of this hue.

#23 Posted by PowerHerc (78201 posts) - - Show Bio

No.  There shouldn't be a Blue Hulk.  There shouldn't have been a Red Hulk.   
There should be only one Hulk:  Bruce Banner (no matter which manifestation of the monster he appears as).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.