Should the Hulk be a villain?

#1 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6503 posts) - - Show Bio

I know the big purpose of Bruce Banner is to be someone we feel sorry for, like Lawrence Talbot. But in the end...I feel sorry for him, but not too sorry. Why? Because when he's in Hulk form, he never does anything particularly bad like murder civilians. So, is it just me, or should Hulk be more evil when he goes Hulk form, thus making him more sympathetic when he's Bruce Banner? I know it's WAY too late though but...Interesting?

#2 Posted by Inverno (13246 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we already have the Red Hulk to fill this

#3 Posted by celticcat (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the reason why they turned Rulk good was because they were going to turn Hulk bad and so start up their battles again. He should have a turn at being bad, others have been turned good to bad and bad to good, why should Hulk be exempt?

#4 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@MegaSmud said:

I think, Hulk should be the good one. He is already bad enough. I want to see him smash military equipment and villains, not humans. That's enough.

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13268 posts) - - Show Bio

Noooooooooooooooooo.

#6 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him as a ' tweener'/ anti-hero. Not good or bad, he just fights whoever gets in his way. I wouldn't mind him being a villain for a short time but I think we already got an idea of what he'd be like as one through WWH and even Gray Hulk-Mr.Fixit was a bit of a villain.

#7 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enosisik said:

I like him as a ' tweener'/ anti-hero. Not good or bad, he just fights whoever gets in his way. I wouldn't mind him being a villain for a short time but I think we already got an idea of what he'd be like as one through WWH and even Gray Hulk-Mr.Fixit was a bit of a villain.
#8 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 said:

I know the big purpose of Bruce Banner is to be someone we feel sorry for, like Lawrence Talbot. But in the end...I feel sorry for him, but not too sorry. Why? Because when he's in Hulk form, he never does anything particularly bad like murder civilians. So, is it just me, or should Hulk be more evil when he goes Hulk form, thus making him more sympathetic when he's Bruce Banner? I know it's WAY too late though but...Interesting?

They explore this in the Ultimate Universe. Hulk is a cannibal and kind of rape-y over there.

#9 Posted by cassiuss (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the whole meastro story.it was very interesting seeing the hulk with the whole grey'd hair thing kickin @$$ and not caring

#10 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Noooooooooooooooooo.
#11 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Noooooooooooooooooo.
#12 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

For me big bad Hulk isn't evil in most cases just funny

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.