Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Should Hulk get a 2nd movie?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kidchipotle

So I'm rewatching the Incredible Hulk movie, the avengers one, not the horror that originally came out, and it wasn't THAT bad. Definitely could have been better, but I really enjoyed it. So why are Thor, Cap, and Ironman getting three movies while Hulk only gets one? I think he should get a sequel and maybe a third. It could make things really interesting. What do you guys think?

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Deranged Midget

@ArturoCalaKayVee: Who say's he isn't? Marvel still has yet to announce their "unannounced" films after the Avengers. Thor 2 and Iron man 3 have been the only ones that have been confirmed so far. The others are believe to be a Cap sequel, but it could be Hulk 2.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Onemoreposter

I liked Ang Lee hulk...

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By moywar700
    the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By the_tree

I'd like another movie, The Incredible Hulk is my 3rd favorite Marvel Studios movie.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mega_spidey01

hell yeah ! hulk smash.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By dernman

If it was anything like the last Hulk movie I would go see it. I love it. That's how it should have been done the first time.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bo88gdan

Hulk movie with Edward Norton sucks so much.Eric Bana Hulk was much better .

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Blob

Of course he will! He's to popular of a hero even to the general public to not get another movie and besides I heard they are making another one at some point after the Avengers come out.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#10  Edited By Hawkeye446

Because you can do a lot more with Iron Man + Thor + Cap that works in movies.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Gambit1024

Absolutely. TIH is, in my opinion, the most underrated MCU movie made so far. I think it was just as good as Thor and Captain America as a matter of fact.

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NeonBlade

Its not true that you can do alot more with Iron Man, Thor or Captain America. You just need a capable writer , but I enjoyed the Ang Lee version of the Hulk more, even if it was full of fallacies and monster dogs and missteps. ( I  would've given it a 5/10 for the attempt ) The second one with Norton tried too much to be a big summer block buster comic book flick. I liked Ed Norton but the movie was a huge fail for me.

If you are going to make a successful Hulk film. You need to make the tone extremely dark, even darker than the second film ( without seeming ridiculous ). A proper budget, not some of the garbage they've been using in Thor and Captain America, where the sets and props just looked foolish.. 

It has to be as close to psychology, preying on the weakness of a man,  body horror, extreme emotional distress, bleakness, desperateness cold and a gut wrenching ending that would leave the best man in tatters.  It should make you feel as uncomfortable as possible with the scenes of Banner, and great dialogues and epiphanies. 

Who could write or better yet direct this film with perfect cinematography? I have no idea. 

Watcherg6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By Watcherg6

OK both hulk Movies, have there pros, and cons, Ang lee's hulk Got to big, but he understood the hulk movie, Norton's banner was a joke and that hurt, and that hurt the movie. Having the hulk Talk was Cool!!! But lets Remember the Hulk is a Fighter, not a thinker. even in his comic he is a fighter, I don't know who you are, but lets fight for most the comic, then talk. this is why i think the ultimate universe has him better.

so, no 3 movie hulk

crimeking23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By crimeking23

i believe so , but if not a new hulk video game to be set in between the 2008 movie to the upcoming avenger film this year

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By _Zombie_

Depends on how well Ruffalo pulls it off in Avengers.

Super_Gui_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Super_Gui_1

@Watcherg6 said:

OK both hulk Movies, have there pros, and cons, Ang lee's hulk Got to big, but he understood the hulk movie, Norton's banner was a joke and that hurt, and that hurt the movie. Having the hulk Talk was Cool!!! But lets Remember the Hulk is a Fighter, not a thinker. even in his comic he is a fighter, I don't know who you are, but lets fight for most the comic, then talk. this is why i think the ultimate universe has him better.

so, no 3 movie hulk

Someone never met professor Hulk.

About the movie, people know him too much as ''Hulk smash'' to have anything real good.

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By infonation

@ArturoCalaKayVee: I think the Hulk does need another movie, he may not be one of the most intelligent or even the most powerful character but considering what he's suffered through over the years he deserves to have more movie magic cast upon him!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#18  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @NeonBlade said:
    Its not true that you can do alot more with Iron Man, Thor or Captain America. You just need a capable writer , but I enjoyed the Ang Lee version of the Hulk more, even if it was full of fallacies and monster dogs and missteps. ( I  would've given it a 5/10 for the attempt ) The second one with Norton tried too much to be a big summer block buster comic book flick. I liked Ed Norton but the movie was a huge fail for me. If you are going to make a successful Hulk film. You need to make the tone extremely dark, even darker than the second film ( without seeming ridiculous ). A proper budget, not some of the garbage they've been using in Thor and Captain America, where the sets and props just looked foolish..  It has to be as close to psychology, preying on the weakness of a man,  body horror, extreme emotional distress, bleakness, desperateness cold and a gut wrenching ending that would leave the best man in tatters.  It should make you feel as uncomfortable as possible with the scenes of Banner, and great dialogues and epiphanies.  Who could write or better yet direct this film with perfect cinematography? I have no idea. 
    this
    Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Video_Martian

I would LOVE to watch another Hulk movie! :D

Skulexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Skulexander

Definitely. Don't care how long it takes. I wanna see a good Hulk movie. LOL. Not that I particularly disliked the other two. It's just they weren't that great.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Loki9876

It wasn't that bad it was good, very good so yeah I want another movie.

Watcherg6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22  Edited By Watcherg6

I guess we have the leader, and DOc Samson. still no rick jones

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.