Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Savage Hulk

• 107 results
    bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I read it 005 it was cool but man im fucking sick of shield agents in all these comics. Nobody likes shield they just fillers why must they keep putting regular people that think they can police the world.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By GreenScar1990

Savage Hulk #5

Loading Video...

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just read the latest Savage Hulk is was ok. Hopefully we wont see any shield agents anytime soon. They waste so many panels. I wish Marvel would realize most people dont care about shield at all.

RaynorNN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By RaynorNN

Savage Hulk 6 was an interesting and really thought provoking read when you think about it. It's a shame it lasted for only 2 issues. Anyway i wonder is this the end of Savage Hulk series? I mean Hulk vs Thanos was originally suppose to be a part of it but is now it's own separate thing so should we assume that this series is canceled?

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

@raynornn: It seems that way, but I hope it isn't the case. After all, the Savage Wolverine title went on for 20+ issues (and most of them sold in for 20-16,000 copies each month). I definitely think they should keeping the Savage Hulk ongoing series going until at least the 20th issue. There's so much potential to be mined here!

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

..unfortunately not enough people are buying Hulk comics, so I guess that's why its been cancelled. I think Savage Wolverine shifted a few more copies, as Wolverine generally tends to....anyway, I thought it was a solid but not exceptional 6 issue run...we Hulk fans really are over-due something special and hopefully Thanos v Hulk will deliver!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.