RESPECT THE HULK!

• 143 results
#101 Posted by GreenScar1990 (602 posts) - - Show Bio
#102 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall's contributions:

Hulk fights Drax with Power Gem, this is the weakest version of Hulk (Grey Hulk)

How powerful is Drax, well classic example Silver Sufer vol 3 98.

Firstly Champion busts a planet

Then he gets one shotted by Drax.. so powerful enough to one shot a planet buster, and Superman hasnt busted a planet yet

#103 Posted by Lvenger (20864 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenscar1990: It could have something to do with Hulk's ability to interact with astral forms. He's done it twice before in David's run I believe. Maybe that's why he could grab and break Strange's hands in astral form.

#104 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Wait... so it was world war hulk who fought Zeus? Everyone on the youtubes say it was Savage Hulk. Also do you know any feats for Maestro?

#105 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Love this! Hulk is my favorite, and sadly severely underrated and overhated. Great scans btw!

#106 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Wait... so it was world war hulk who fought Zeus? Everyone on the youtubes say it was Savage Hulk. Also do you know any feats for Maestro?

Guys on youtube mostly don't know half of what they say. yes it was WWH who fought Zeus. also Maestro mopped the floor with prof hulk :)

#107 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Not that I don't believe you. But how do we know it is WWH? Is WWH still around?

#108 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Not that I don't believe you. But how do we know it is WWH? Is WWH still around?

After world war hulk banner had repressed this incarnation, so the savage hulk came back, but red hulk absorbed the gamma rays from bruce banner and he was hulk-less for a while. but during world war HULKS banner absorbed gamma radiation again and the text says the World breaker had returned. ( World Breaker is World War Hulk Only When he is really pisssed). after WWH came back he got a series called incredible hulks, which was when he fought Zeus.

#109 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Thank you good sir. And thank you for making this amazing thread.

#110 Posted by dum529001 (1650 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is the Whole Scene of Hulk Pushing apart the two Spheres of Matter and Anti-matter in Marvel Team-up Annual #2:

#111 Edited by Zardu (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Oha, a very detailed thread. Respect, sir.

True, Hulk is not only defined by his strength. Rather, he is a strong personality that would not exist without Banner. The conflict between the two is the real core of this comic book character.

I think Hulk's strongest muscle is his heart.

#112 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

@zardu said:

Oha, a very detailed thread. Respect, sir.

True, Hulk is not only defined by his strength. Rather, he is a strong personality that would not exist without banner. The conflict between the two is the real core of this comic book character.

I think Hulk's strongest muscle is his heart.

Thank you very much my friend :), i did use some help outside my one hulk comics, though

and definitely, hulk is the strongest at heart :)

#113 Posted by GhostRavage (9213 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer said:

Guys on youtube mostly don't know half of what they say. yes it was WWH who fought Zeus. also Maestro mopped the floor with prof hulk :)

It wasn't world war hulk, WWH only appeared at the War in manhattan... That Hulk that fought Zeus was "weaker" than WWH because he wasn't as pissed as WWH. Its a Pak's Hulk for sure but not WWH.

#114 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

@bronze_surfer said:

It wasn't world war hulk, WWH only appeared at the War in manhattan... That Hulk that fought Zeus was "weaker" than WWH because he wasn't as pissed as WWH. Its a Pak's Hulk for sure but not WWH.

it was, it's the same version, and that anger never goes away, he just sucks it up, and lets it out in HEART F THE MONSTER, paks hulk Is WWH, same version as i said.

#115 Posted by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

It was not the Worldbreaker.

This disappeared in WWHS.

The shock has driven him.

(the thing with Galactus).

Even during the battle took another Hulk.

The Hulk is there to behave quite differently.

Forces and personality fit to Banner Hulk.

#116 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

It was not the Worldbreaker.

This disappeared in WWHS.

The shock has driven him.

(the thing with Galactus).

Even during the battle took another Hulk.

The Hulk is there to behave quite differently.

Forces and personality fit to Banner Hulk.

it was world war hulk, same incarnation, same personality, same relationship with banner

he even says that he " HELD BACK IN MANHATTAN" which is where the war took place

#117 Edited by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

War in Manhattan

Short at first encounter with Skaar

WWHS

HEART OF THE MONSTER ("HELD BACK IN MANHATTAN")

= Worldbreaker.

After the war in Manhattan

Savage Hulk

then

Gray Hulk

then

Wendihulk

then

Savage Hulk

then

Microverse Hulk

then

Savage Hulk

then

no Hulk

then

Worldbreaker

then

new Bannerhulk (change during the fight with Skaar)

Dark Sun

chaos War

Battle with Zeus

Savage Land

everything Bannerhulk

HEART OF THE MONSTER

BannerHulk is transform to Worldbreaker

then

Bannerhulk

then

nul

Further appearances of a Banner Hulk (known for control over transformation)

Incredible Hulk # 4, 123, 124, 140, 156, 248, 272-296, 12 annual

Defenders # 122-125

Fantastic Four # 266-268

Marvel Fanfare # 47

Secret Wars # 1-12

Tales to Astonish # 70-71

#118 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

@takao0815: Not sure why you are telling me something i already know, either ways world breaker IS world war, only when he cuts loose.

#119 Edited by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

???

you said that Worldbreaker / King Hulk / World War Hulk

fought against Zeus.

I've just explained that he was not there.

the new Bannerhulk fought against Zeus.

Other forces.

Other personality.

another incarnation

edit:

Ups just see errors in translation

#120 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

???

you said that Worldbreaker / King Hulk / World War Hulk

fought against Zeus.

I've just explained that he was not there.

the new Bannerhulk fought against Zeus.

Other forces.

Other personality.

another incarnation

this is going nowhere, the BANNER HULK of which you are referring to IS the world breaker, only in a clam controlled state

#121 Edited by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio
#122 Posted by Verotikryptonite (319 posts) - - Show Bio

I respect the Hulk.

#123 Edited by GreenScar1990 (602 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk deserves major respect.

Much more than he's given, especially on these boards.

#124 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing love this.

#125 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18062 posts) - - Show Bio
#126 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: No problem. I really like the fact that you repeated everything in categories so it wasn't all over the place awesome feat's Love the Hulk. now if only someone had the time to do this for Superman....Now there's an idea.

#127 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: No problem. I really like the fact that you repeated everything in categories so it wasn't all over the place awesome feat's Love the Hulk. now if only someone had the time to do this for Superman....Now there's an idea.

why don't you do it ? :) and thanks

#128 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: SOOO MANNNY FEATS to cover and look for I would love to but I think it's more than a one man job it's a sound Idea and I might plan on working on it (wonder if anyone's done a Thor one yet) but I will try to find people to aid me in my quest if I do decide to start it. Know anyone that would be helpful?

No Problem you did an outstanding job on this. fellow Hulk fanboy Greg Pak would be proud :). plus we can shove this in the face of anyone who disrespect's the Strongest One There Is.

#129 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: SOOO MANNNY FEATS to cover and look for I would love to but I think it's more than a one man job it's a sound Idea and I might plan on working on it (wonder if anyone's done a Thor one yet) but I will try to find people to aid me in my quest if I do decide to start it. Know anyone that would be helpful?

No Problem you did an outstanding job on this. fellow Hulk fanboy Greg Pak would be proud :). plus we can shove this in the face of anyone who disrespect's the Strongest One There Is.

hELL YEAH!

CITIZENBANE IS basically a supes expert, so is killemall, i'd help but i have no clue lol

#130 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Lol well we could use those scans of Superman KOeing Hulk which I think you would love (KACKLES loudly in the distance)

#131 Edited by New_World_Order (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

Very good, best respect thread I've seen yet! (Y)

#132 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18062 posts) - - Show Bio

Very good, best respect thread I've seen yet! (Y)

Thanks man :D

#133 Posted by cameron83 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Oh btw have you ever seen this?

skip to 1:53

I don't see those names as bad (well he has a point with j jonah jameson jr) but the thing with Fantastic four,Daredevil,Sue Storm,Victor Von Doom,etc are all weak points....what about Kara Kent? Clark Kent?

Connor Kent? etc..I mean,I know it was a joke,but none of those could've been serious points. There is nothing wrong with those...except for like,Fin Fang Foom....

#134 Edited by cameron83 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

@darkknightdetective said:

@TheAcidSkull: Oh btw have you ever seen this?

skip to 1:53

I don't see those names as bad (well he has a point with j jonah jameson jr) but the thing with Fantastic four,Daredevil,Sue Storm,Victor Von Doom,etc are all weak points....what about Kara Kent? Clark Kent?

Connor Kent? etc..I mean,I know it was a joke,but none of those could've been serious points. There is nothing wrong with those...except for like,Fin Fang Foom....

I mean...seriously?!

I mean,I can't take anything his character says on the show seriously,like,at all. Everything he says just sounds so idiotic and weak and ignorant just for the sake of making a minor complaint.And in this case he picks and chooses names (even inserting in names,such as Invincible in front of Iron Man's name,even though that's not part of his name,just a title for a book) Also,did he forget about Clark Kent,Kara Kent,Lex Luther,Teen Titans,Metal Men,Conner Kent,Billy Batson,Lois Lane,Lana Lane,Wally West,Guy Gardner,Wonder Woman,B'wana Beast,Beast Boy,Cassandra Cain,etc etc...I see that he conveniently forgot these...I just hope these guys aren't DC fanboys,from what it seems.....

Regarding what I said,I mean,I remember him complaining that "Aquaman sucks" even though he clearly refers to Aquaman as the Superfriends version,completely ignoring the comic version and all the other media portrayals. So,as said,he makes his weak,petty arguments with ignorance and him even leaving out tons of information or misrepresenting.

And lastly (regarding his argument),even with a ridiculous name (in my opinion) like Fin Fang Foom,that doesn't take away from the quality of the character at all...

I mean,I don't even really like this show. It just makes references that no one (besides us fans) understands (but before I never understood any of the references) and it just hits too close to home. More importantly,but they promote the stereotypes of the comic book community and superheroes,making it seem as if comics were the same that they were in the 1950s. The stereotypes are just....ugh.

And most of the jokes aren't even funny. Just pathetically desperate lonely males seeking women while just making awkward jokes in attempts at being funny. But this part is just my opinion

#135 Posted by GreenScar1990 (602 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

If you want to discuss a tv show, please do it elsewhere.

This is a Respect thread dedicated to the Hulk.

'Nuff said.

#136 Edited by Teh_pwnerer (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Bravo. This is a classic thread!

#137 Posted by Bezza (3784 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a brilliant thread! Yep, give the Hulk respect, he doesn't always get it. What I love about the character is that he has various incarnations and the ultimate World Breaker one hasn't been taken down by anyone. So theoretically he could have a go at anyone. Respect!

#138 Posted by Lvenger (20864 posts) - - Show Bio

Um the images aren't working mate. The smaller ones at least aren't opening properly. You might want to make a bug report about it.

#139 Posted by juniorA96758 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a question. Hulk can regenerate from energy gamma? I read in the internet that Hulk was completely destroyed by an antimatter bomb and he returned thanks to the gamma energy in the environment.

#140 Posted by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@juniora96758:

Was a Gammerbombe. No antimatter bomb.

The regeneration has taken years.

Was the Maestro Hulk.

#141 Edited by angrir (271 posts) - - Show Bio

stupid thread, no need to show off man!!!!

#142 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

what is the most powerful version of Hulk?

#143 Posted by Thedailybagel (4514 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol: the green scar.

#144 Edited by ilikedonuts (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeeee, RESPECT THE HULK!!!!!

One of the best bricks ever. I kinda prefer the Thing an' Juggernaut, but Hulk is amazin' too. Thing, Juggy an' Hulk are my top 3 favorite Marvel characters Thing bein' ma favorite, Juggy second an' Hulk third.

Anyway, let's go back ta respectin' Hulk:

Throwin' Fin Fang Foom to the moon, which takes enormous amounts of strength
Rippin' a mountain open
Hammerin' down an entire landscape supported by enormous pylons
Smashin' an asteroid twice the size of Earth to bits
Smashin' thru a nearly impenetrable force-field

#145 Posted by 9876 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull : Awesome, mate. Hulk is strongest as far as strength goes. Nobody wants to mess with him. Btw can u help me ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.