Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Respect Hulk!

• 59 results
    AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 65

#51  Edited By AssertingValor

"Almost" and "sort of" are the words they used, but i really didn't care where they were saying his powers are coming from these days, i just think that idea sounds repulsive to his character....

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By AssertingValor

@TheAcidSkull: We've done that, and you posted many feat scans, untill hulk can punch through dimensional barriers he will never defeat Trion.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By AssertingValor

maybe this weekend when im " completely" bored

Biza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By Biza

These should be in here..

Jean Grey shuts down banner andHulk punches out Onslaught. Sorry I don't have scan of the explosion.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    HulkIsHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By HulkIsHulk

@lordmaverick said:
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

He also has the most hilarious defeat as well!!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

And has really hilarious comeback as well!!! A really shameful defeat for Dormmamu. To be defeated by someone like Hulk when possessing the powers of Eternity. And to add salt on the injury, Umar stole that power + his own from him after this happened. And to add insult to injury, she says something like this after taking his power:

Arrogance + Incompetance = Umar triumphant

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#59  Edited By Bezza

@LordMaverick: here are scans to back up my argument :)

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

i didn't lie

Great scans and a good answer to all the DC fans who say Hulk is too slow to tag a character who has super-speed. (BTW I AM a DC fan, but happen to love Hulk too)....which comic does this come from? Also, Hulk would definitely give Superman a good fight, Mongul can and Mongul is really only a brute with an emphasis on strength...Hulk has gotten a lot more powerful over the years and I think a lot of people tend to forget this....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.