Regular (Savage) Hulk and WWH

#1 Posted by silverlord90 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, i want to know what are the differences between this 2 Hulks. And which one is the main Hulk now, i mean, is WWH the new main Hulk or savage Hulk. I've seen some pics about Grees Scar. is this Green Scar another incarnation of Hulk or is he the same WWH and why he glows?

But mainly, what makes them different. thanks.

#2 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverlord90: WWH was ''created'' on sakaar, he is a more intelligent version than savage (pretty much same int than gray), his power level is beyond any other incarnation since he works with banner and their rage comes from caiera (his wife on sakaar) death which he thought was caused by the illuminati (same ppl who sent him on sakaar). green scar = WWH. World Breaker is the state in which he's glowing (duh to extreme level of anger), it's still WWH just even more angry. WWH has all of savage capacities many folds higher, if they were to be in a fight, WWH would crush savage.

#3 Posted by silverlord90 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@silverlord90: WWH was ''created'' on sakaar, he is a more intelligent version than savage (pretty much same int than gray), his power level is beyond any other incarnation since he works with banner and their rage comes from caiera (his wife on sakaar) death which he thought was caused by the illuminati (same ppl who sent him on sakaar). green scar = WWH. World Breaker is the state in which he's glowing (duh to extreme level of anger), it's still WWH just even more angry. WWH has all of savage capacities many folds higher, if they were to be in a fight, WWH would crush savage.

Thanks dude, that cleared a lot of doubts =)

But now, is it possible to Bruce to become WWH again or is that just another ''filler'' incarnation?

#4 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverlord90 said:

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@silverlord90: WWH was ''created'' on sakaar, he is a more intelligent version than savage (pretty much same int than gray), his power level is beyond any other incarnation since he works with banner and their rage comes from caiera (his wife on sakaar) death which he thought was caused by the illuminati (same ppl who sent him on sakaar). green scar = WWH. World Breaker is the state in which he's glowing (duh to extreme level of anger), it's still WWH just even more angry. WWH has all of savage capacities many folds higher, if they were to be in a fight, WWH would crush savage.

Thanks dude, that cleared a lot of doubts =)

But now, is it possible to Bruce to become WWH again or is that just another ''filler'' incarnation?

It's very much not filler, he appeared multiple times after that arc in his own book and you could say that in the current (where banner and Hulk are apart) it's the WWH which is Hulk, though he's ''calm''.

#5 Posted by silverlord90 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@silverlord90 said:

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@silverlord90: WWH was ''created'' on sakaar, he is a more intelligent version than savage (pretty much same int than gray), his power level is beyond any other incarnation since he works with banner and their rage comes from caiera (his wife on sakaar) death which he thought was caused by the illuminati (same ppl who sent him on sakaar). green scar = WWH. World Breaker is the state in which he's glowing (duh to extreme level of anger), it's still WWH just even more angry. WWH has all of savage capacities many folds higher, if they were to be in a fight, WWH would crush savage.

Thanks dude, that cleared a lot of doubts =)

But now, is it possible to Bruce to become WWH again or is that just another ''filler'' incarnation?

It's very much not filler, he appeared multiple times after that arc in his own book and you could say that in the current (where banner and Hulk are apart) it's the WWH which is Hulk, though he's ''calm''.

So there is a big chance for Banner and Hulk to work together and change Savage for WWH instead? I would really like to see the WWH as main Hulk now, i believe that he needs a big change (like many other characters) and take all that incarnations confusion away.

#6 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverlord90 said:

So there is a big chance for Banner and Hulk to work together and change Savage for WWH instead? I would really like to see the WWH as main Hulk now, i believe that he needs a big change (like many other characters) and take all that incarnations confusion away.

He was WWH for quite a while actually. Though I doubt all the personalities are ever gonna merge into one.

#7 Posted by silverlord90 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@silverlord90 said:

So there is a big chance for Banner and Hulk to work together and change Savage for WWH instead? I would really like to see the WWH as main Hulk now, i believe that he needs a big change (like many other characters) and take all that incarnations confusion away.

He was WWH for quite a while actually. Though I doubt all the personalities are ever gonna merge into one.

Oh, no i mean like, WWH should be the a main incarnation like savage, not merge all of them into one.

#8 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer WW Hulk to be his new base level. I think since everyotyer comic is becoming stronger and more powerful (such as Colossus and Thing suddenly being a 100 toners now). That Hulk needs a small upgrade to make it clear that he is still strongest one there is. Marvel needs a new ranking on a 500 ton scale so they can keep up with the DC heavy hitters. I think it is pretty much accepted that Hulk,Thor and a few others are at least close to Superman in brute strength and I'd like it to be shown a bit more.

#9 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enosisik said:

I'd prefer WW Hulk to be his new base level. I think since everyotyer comic is becoming stronger and more powerful (such as Colossus and Thing suddenly being a 100 toners now). That Hulk needs a small upgrade to make it clear that he is still strongest one there is. Marvel needs a new ranking on a 500 ton scale so they can keep up with the DC heavy hitters. I think it is pretty much accepted that Hulk,Thor and a few others are at least close to Superman in brute strength and I'd like it to be shown a bit more.

Small, such a funny word.

#10 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverlord90 said:

So there is a big chance for Banner and Hulk to work together and change Savage for WWH instead? I would really like to see the WWH as main Hulk now, i believe that he needs a big change (like many other characters) and take all that incarnations confusion away.

I'd love for that to happen. It's kind of being handled that way in his current title, which is awesome. Smart Hulk >>>>>> Dumb Hulk

#11 Edited by God_Spawn (38094 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enosisik said:

I'd prefer WW Hulk to be his new base level. I think since everyotyer comic is becoming stronger and more powerful (such as Colossus and Thing suddenly being a 100 toners now). That Hulk needs a small upgrade to make it clear that he is still strongest one there is. Marvel needs a new ranking on a 500 ton scale so they can keep up with the DC heavy hitters. I think it is pretty much accepted that Hulk,Thor and a few others are at least close to Superman in brute strength and I'd like it to be shown a bit more.

So Hulk needs an upgrade because Thing and Colossus are 100 tonners? They aren't even remotely close to Hulk, neither did crap to him in WWH. Hulk has grown much, much stronger in the past few years with his WWH and Worldbreaker upgrades. If anything, just to contend with him Thing needs an upgrade, at least Colossus has his Juggernaut powers (which we don't know the full extend of so out of the 2 is the only legitimate threat) and is set to fight Red Hulk in AvX. The only upgrade Hulk needs is his speed.

Moderator
#12 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

No I want all of marvel to get an upgrade but Hulk and a few others being Marvel's top powerhouses ,I'd want them to still maintain some distance between the level A+ and B class. I really don't mind Colossus and Thing being class 100 and you missed my point. I want marvel to be on par with DC soooo hulk being the strongest should be rated in a higher than 100 class and oh good he had an upgrade for a story ache. Hulk has actually gotten weaker over the years as he's become more intelligent but yeah you're right he had a story arch .

#13 Posted by silverlord90 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enosisik said:

I'd prefer WW Hulk to be his new base level. I think since everyotyer comic is becoming stronger and more powerful (such as Colossus and Thing suddenly being a 100 toners now). That Hulk needs a small upgrade to make it clear that he is still strongest one there is. Marvel needs a new ranking on a 500 ton scale so they can keep up with the DC heavy hitters. I think it is pretty much accepted that Hulk,Thor and a few others are at least close to Superman in brute strength and I'd like it to be shown a bit more.

Totally agreed.@god_spawn said:

@Enosisik said:

I'd prefer WW Hulk to be his new base level. I think since everyotyer comic is becoming stronger and more powerful (such as Colossus and Thing suddenly being a 100 toners now). That Hulk needs a small upgrade to make it clear that he is still strongest one there is. Marvel needs a new ranking on a 500 ton scale so they can keep up with the DC heavy hitters. I think it is pretty much accepted that Hulk,Thor and a few others are at least close to Superman in brute strength and I'd like it to be shown a bit more.

So Hulk needs an upgrade because Thing and Colossus are 100 tonners? They aren't even remotely close to Hulk, neither did crap to him in WWH. Hulk has grown much, much stronger in the past few years with his WWH and Worldbreaker upgrades. If anything, just to contend with him Thing needs an upgrade, at least Colossus has his Juggernaut powers (which we don't know the full extend of so out of the 2 is the only legitimate threat) and is set to fight Red Hulk in AvX. The only upgrade Hulk needs is his speed.

Agreed, but not the only one... i don't think he means that Hulk need a strength upgrade just like that (he is always upgrading with rage and adrenaline). What Hulk needs is to stay with WWH forever (after they merge together, agian) or make savage smarter. Though, i don't know how can they upgrade his speed i think is stated that the faster he goes the stronger his footsteps gets, at i-don't-know-how-much-miles-per-hour he will destroy the ground and gain no friction to run. That's why he jump-travels. Maybe a little PIS will explain, hahaha.

i want him smarter and retaining his strength. So WWH will do.

#14 Posted by God_Spawn (38094 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverlord90: I wouldn't mind that.

Moderator
#15 Posted by Ms. Omega (4500 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH Hulk is the perfect union of the Savage Hulk & Banner personas.

#16 Posted by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, i prefer WWH aswell, at least for a while now... the old savage Hulk is getting old and boring, i like him with a little more personality. WWH is perfect, hes still savage and a brute, yet more subtle and still stronger, its like the first guy who said... ''Hey guys, hey you guys? Guys... Listen, hey guys! Listen... what if we.. hey guys... what if we take a cheeseburger and then and hey guys, guys?.. and we then put bacon.. guys.. we put BACON on top! Guys?''

- Its a simple pure win!

#17 Posted by Deranged Midget (17712 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk has the intelligence of Banner and is significantly stronger than Savage Hulk.

Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.