Recommend a Hulk Story

#1 Posted by _jackbauer (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Herro,

Can any resident Hulk experts recommend me a GREAT Hulk story to read? I'm not a stranger to the character - I know quite a bit about Hulk from movies, TV, and wiki-browsing; I haven't read any Hulk books save for the first few issues of the latest on-going (which I wasn't a huge fan of).

Thanks

#2 Posted by gethere (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Most people say to start with planet hulk and I admit it a great story.

#3 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk

The Ultimates 1 and 2

#4 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Incredible Hulks: Dark Son. I only have one volume of it, but the art is great and the story is beyond solid. Also Future Imperfect is a cool 90's-esque Hulk story and I hear Hulk: The End is pretty good too (although I honestly hate the design of the end Hulk).

Another is Old Man Logan, but in that they make the Hulk and Bruce Banner into insane red necks.

#5 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by MatKrenz (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter David's run.

#7 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the Planet Hulk run, World War Hulk not as much, but Planet Hulk was great!

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (15079 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter David's run and Pak's run till World War Hulk.

#9 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ultimate Wolverine Vs Hulk was pretty good

#10 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

Planet Hulk, for a single storyline.

PAD (Peter David) run if you don't mind spending the time/money collecting it all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.