Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Question about World War Hulk

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I've recently been buyin' some comics from the Internet, got the complete Planet Hulk, Transformers: Best of UK City of Fear, Incredible Hulk Volume 1, an' for Christmas I got the complete World War Hulk an' the complete All hail Megatron. All of 'em are awesome.

But here's somethin' I wonder about World War Hulk. Where was the X-Men fight? 'Cause I didn't see him fight the X-Men in World War Hulk, but I have seen him fight the X-Men before when he was World War Hulk. So in what comic exactly did he fight the X-Men?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They were tie in issues (very common in major story arcs). If no one else posts there exact titles I will when I get home and have access to them.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ilikedonuts
    thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@ilikedonuts: they were in tie in issues called 'world war hulk: x men', I think there were three issues.

A huge majority of hulks fights took place in tie in issues (like hercules, ghostrider and trauma).

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@green_skaar:

Oh awright thank ya!

Yeah, look up the WW Hulk v X Men TP. I have a copy and you can get it from Amazon. Basically Hulk does a total number on the X Men.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ilikedonuts

@bezza:

Awright, thanks for the help.

2400th post!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.