Project Gamma? Red And Green?

#1 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

What could this possibly be?

#2 Edited by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope this is a Hulk family title. It could also be a Gamma Corps thing though.

#3 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm this reminds me about Hulk and Red Hulk i'm not 100% sure but i think its about them or something.

:D

#4 Posted by Lvenger (21294 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: My guess is a Hulk family title. Maybe Skaar and A Bomb will get their place in Marvel Now.

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

I really hope this is a Hulk family title. It could also be a Gamma Corps thing though.

I dont' think GC is an option, because of the distinct red and green!

@Lvenger said:

@TheAcidSkull: My guess is a Hulk family title. Maybe Skaar and A Bomb will get their place in Marvel Now.

maybe....maybe.....either way, if it invloves a good writer and artist ( NO WAY, BENDIS,OR AARON!) i\m sold! :D

#6 Posted by Oscars94 (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing S.H.I.E.L.D takes care of a hostile criminal nation by siccing Hulk and friends on them.

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24773 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oscars94: I think the UN would be against that, I'm no political expert but I'm fairly certain siccing rage monsters on nations is frowned upon.

#8 Posted by fesak (6984 posts) - - Show Bio

New series starring a suitcase? would buy 10/10

#9 Posted by SC (13413 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably going to make a green version of the Red Hulk and a red version of the Green Hulk and make them fight the regular ones,

#10 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Get Red out of Dillon's mutilating penciling of Thunderbolts and stick him in a Hulk family title with a badass artist and writer. It'd be fun to see how the in-laws deal with being next to each other for increasingly extended periods of time (think if they where playing chess. Who'd be the first to explode if the other puts them in check?)

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

Get Red out of Dillon's mutilating penciling of Thunderbolts and stick him in a Hulk family title with a badass artist and writer. It'd be fun to see how the in-laws deal with being next to each other for increasingly extended periods of time (think if they where playing chess. Who'd be the first to explode if the other puts them in check?)

as long as there is No DILLION, BENDIS RO AARON! I will be happy/

#12 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

If there is, I'll ask them kindly if they can get a hug from this guy:

On second thought, a fistful of boom-stick should suffice.

#13 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: LOL XD

anyways, this is definitely a team of hulks, or it's just a crossover between hulk and rulk or red she hulk. if itis a team, i would love to see guys like Jeff Parker, Greg Pak, Mark Waid and so on. If we get aaron or Bendis again i will jump i will jump out the window.

#14 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak said:

New series starring a suitcase? would buy 10/10

*Christmas-themed suitcases

#15 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

I'll jump out the same time. DX

#16 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

@TheAcidSkull:

I'll jump out the same time. DX

XD

#17 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

:P

#18 Edited by Retro_Metro (368 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be cool if each book have different things in it.Kinda like the pokemon games?

#19 Posted by GreenScar1990 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping it's some kind of event involving the Hulks saving earth or the universe from some ultra-level threat that only their combined might has a chance to stop. I'd kill to see Hulk, Skaar, She-Hulk, Red She-Hulk, A-Bomb and Red Hulk work together as a team. And don't forget to add in Machine Man and Annie as supporting characters!

Please let it be the creative team of Peter David, Greg Pak, Jeff Parker and Mark Waid! And give us artists like Olivier Coipel, Paul Pelletier, Dale Keown, Carlo Pagulayan and Gary Frank to work on the series! That'd be epic! :D

#20 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreenScar1990 said:

I'm hoping it's some kind of event involving the Hulks saving earth or the universe from some ultra-level threat that only their combined might has a chance to stop. I'd kill to see Hulk, Skaar, She-Hulk, Red She-Hulk, A-Bomb and Red Hulk work together as a team. And don't forget to add in Machine Man and Annie as supporting characters!

Please let it be the creative team of Peter David, Greg Pak, Jeff Parker and Mark Waid! And give us artists like Olivier Coipel, Paul Pelletier, Dale Keown, Carlo Pagulayan and Gary Frank to work on the series! That'd be epic! :D

THE PERFECT HULK WORLD! XD

#21 Posted by GreenScar1990 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Exactly! It's time for the Hulks to have their own mega-event! And since I want this story to be epic, let's explore the worlds of the Oldstrong Shadow People. I want to see the spirit of Caiera! It's only right to have her make an appearance.

#22 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreenScar1990 said:

@TheAcidSkull: Exactly! It's time for the Hulks to have their own mega-event! And since I want this story to be epic, let's explore the worlds of the Oldstrong Shadow People. I want to see the spirit of Caiera! It's only right to have her make an appearance.

yeah but i realy don't want another event, because they would automatically choose bendis or aaron -_______-

i'd much prefer a mini cross over like Minimun carnage ;P

#23 Posted by GreenScar1990 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Not necessarily. It can be a self-contained megaevent that involves only the Hulk related titles. And since those writers listed are the top of the Hulk Writer Pantheon (Bill Mantlo, too), it only makes logical sense to have them write it.

#24 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreenScar1990 said:

@TheAcidSkull: Not necessarily. It can be a self-contained megaevent that involves only the Hulk related titles. And since those writers listed are the top of the Hulk Writer Pantheon (Bill Mantlo, too), it only makes logical sense to have them write it.

it makes sense for true hulk fans....but jason aaron and loeb will tag along because the think that they were good hulk writers -____-, lets hope thats not the case.

#25 Posted by GreenScar1990 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: I hope not. Ugh! I will personally do Robin Williams with a British accent and tell them to GET THE F**K OUT! Those two idiots have no business going near, touching, or writing the Hulk in any manner.

#26 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreenScar1990 said:

@TheAcidSkull: I hope not. Ugh! I will personally do Robin Williams with a British accent and tell them to GET THE F**K OUT! Those two idiots have no business going near, touching, or writing the Hulk in any manner.

Exactly, hulk is just not their shtick !

#27 Posted by SoA (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

red and green make brown

#28 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

red and green make brown

well thank you Debby downer >:[

#29 Posted by GreenScar1990 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Right! Loeb's Batman stuff was good and Jason's Thor is pretty awesome, but when it comes to the Hulk they're horrible! I can't tell you how ticked I was that Jason's Thor series is epic. I mean, if he really wanted, I believe he could've done just as well and gave us an epic Hulk run. That and he kinda a major jerk to Hulk fans in more ways than one. I don't think either of them did any research at all.

#30 Posted by SoA (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@SoA said:

red and green make brown

:( no one ever wants a brown hulk ...

#31 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@SoA said:

red and green make brown

:( no one ever wants a brown hulk ...

I....misinterpreted what you said....

#32 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreenScar1990 said:

@TheAcidSkull: Right! Loeb's Batman stuff was good and Jason's Thor is pretty awesome, but when it comes to the Hulk they're horrible! I can't tell you how ticked I was that Jason's Thor series is epic. I mean, if he really wanted, I believe he could've done just as well and gave us an epic Hulk run. That and he kinda a major jerk to Hulk fans in more ways than one. I don't think either of them did any research at all.

they simply did what they wanted to do :(

#33 Posted by GreenScar1990 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Yeah. But hopefully we'll get something epic out of this. We'll find out on Sunday, won't we? :)

#34 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it doesn't have Ross in it. The only Red Hulk I like is Betty, even if I think Red She-Hulk is the worst name ever for a character

#35 Posted by TDK_1997 (15123 posts) - - Show Bio

So far what Marvel have shown from this projects doesn't involve the Hulk.

Dammit

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.