Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Old Man Logan Question!

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

As one of my birthday pressie's I got Old Man Logan today ( I am also a big Wolverine fan, as well as a Hulk fan) and was puzzled that Hulk was killed in that story by Wolverine bursting out of him...does anyone know why he didn't heal and stayed dead? Was his healing factor basically over-loaded by the trauma of having his insides ripped out? (PS I do realise this story is not canon, but as a Hulk fan, I am still intruiged why this version of the Hulk died)...

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It could be his healing factor has been aged so much it couldnt repair the damage inflicted by Logan or perhaps Logan did a little something extra slicin 'n' dicin while he was inside that we just didn't see. I'm not completely sure to be honest, maybe it was just for the sake of the story.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Erik

Wolverine's healing factor wasn't what it once was, so it stands to reason that Hulk's healing factor also suffered the effects of age.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@erik said:

Wolverine's healing factor wasn't what it once was, so it stands to reason that Hulk's healing factor also suffered the effects of age.

True, but Logan healed from being eaten alive by the Hulk and then took his revenge, so his healing factor cant have been that bad!

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

@bezza said:

@erik said:

True, but Logan healed from being eaten alive by the Hulk and then took his revenge, so his healing factor cant have been that bad!

Logan's healing factor eventually healed him but it took an entire day to heal from getting punched really hard before. I can't remember but I don't think a timetable was given for how long Logan took to heal from being eaten.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.