Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7765 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Off My Mind: Is Hulk The Strongest There Is?

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By CaptainDoeo

I honestly don't think there is a "strongest" character in comics. Each character has certain abilities. One can win against another, then lose against someone who could/has defeated the other character. Also, you stated, "What would the Sliver Surfer be without the Power Cosmic?" What would Hulk be without gamma radiation? Don't get me wrong, I love Hulk, but you shouldn't down grade a great character like Sliver Surfer for such a ridiculous reason.

Rasarima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By Rasarima
    No Caption Provided
    Ricky_Gervais

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By Ricky_Gervais

yes

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk once became so enraged that it took the whole of marvel to stop him. But he still won but after a while he turned back and everyone started to get up

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#256  Edited By Bezza

Hulks USP is strength, so yes he should be the strongest there is, certainly in the Marvel Universe. Is he stronger than Superman? That's an argument that will never be won and neither should it be as they are different universes!!

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, he's the strongest. If someone comes across "stronger" just give Hulk time to get angry and he'll reclaim his throne.

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#258  Edited By mikex20

It's a different timeline, but Gladiator broke adamantium. Which is something Hulk never did.

No Caption Provided

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikex20 said:

It's a different timeline, but Gladiator broke adamantium. Which is something Hulk never did.

No Caption Provided

He broke Adamantium webbing in Fear Itself.

http://s20.postimg.org/wx8e3ac99/Fear_Itself_Hulk_Vs_Dracula_3_015.jpg

http://s20.postimg.org/rzuti6aa5/Fear_Itself_Hulk_Vs_Dracula_3_016.jpg

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj said:

@mikex20 said:

No Caption Provided

Wasn't Hulk enhanced?

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikex20 said:

@raynorj said:

@mikex20 said:

No Caption Provided

Wasn't Hulk enhanced?

He wasn't enhanced beyond a potential he can't reach or hasn't reached so far, unless you wanna tell me Nul Hulk is stronger than WBH.

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj said:

@mikex20 said:

@raynorj said:

@mikex20 said:

No Caption Provided

Wasn't Hulk enhanced?

He wasn't enhanced beyond a potential he can't reach or hasn't reached so far, unless you wanna tell me Nul Hulk is stronger than WBH.

It was my impression that Hulk was supposed to be more powerful as "Nul, Breaker of Worlds".

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikex20 said:

@raynorj said:

@mikex20 said:

@raynorj said:

@mikex20 said:

No Caption Provided

Wasn't Hulk enhanced?

It was my impression that Hulk was supposed to be more powerful as "Nul, Breaker of Worlds".

He was an amped version of the "normal" Hulk but WBH actually did break a world and his mere footsteps(even when trying to hold himself back) caused massive earthquakes, Nul Hulk never came close to that not even when enraged and not holding back anything.

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By mikex20

@raynorj said:

@mikex20 said:

@raynorj said:

@mikex20 said:

@raynorj said:

@mikex20 said:

No Caption Provided

Wasn't Hulk enhanced?

He was an amped version of the "normal" Hulk but WBH actually did break a world and his mere footsteps(even when trying to hold himself back) caused massive earthquakes, Nul Hulk never came close to that not even when enraged and not holding back anything.

How did the net work? Since adamantium can't bend. I know it had some kind of weights to make Hulk feel like he was on Jupiter. If the stands were mufti-faceted, he could of broken the net that way.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikex20 said:

@raynorj said:

@mikex20 said:

@raynorj said:

@mikex20 said:

@raynorj said:

@mikex20 said:

No Caption Provided

Wasn't Hulk enhanced?

How did the net work? Since adamantium can't bend. I know it had some kind of weights to make Hulk feel like he was on Jupiter. If the stands were mufti-faceted, he could of broken the net that way.

However it worked it was made of adamantium and Hulk broke it, he also destroyed Maestros Dogs of war that where capable of crushing and breaking adamantium themselves and he also was able to bend a giant ball of adamantium around Blastaar and trap him in it.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
    Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@mainline said:

Answer: "Yes, but only because you asked the question assuming the answer." It's like asking, "Is Flash The Fastest Man Alive?" rather than "Who could perform this feat more easily? Who would win in this fight? Etc." other measures by which to gauge strength rather than using a self-referential self-defining catch phrase which can't really be appropriated by anyone else. And that's essentially where Hulk's strength lies... in the vagaries of subjective absolutism. Not a bad thing, but his strength is less rationally driven than a lot of other characters. At least with respect to his strength, The Hulk is more of a concept than a well-defined character.

You can interpret strength a couple of ways including: Subjectively, Objectively, Technically, Mechanically, and Potentially. Here's my break down.

Subjective

- This is a catch-all for the Title ("Strongest there is!"), Writer Fiat, Fan Popularity, Historical Significance, Character Pedigree, Tradition, etc. This is essentially a self-fulfilling prophecy. Hulk is the strongest because he is the strongest. No other reasoning really needs to exist because as long as it is accepted as a truism, all the subsequent created fiction, surrounding facts, or fan discussion will just affirm said truth. Hulk's great accomplishment here is to develop and be popularly attached to the catch phrase first. So even when faced with the Unstoppable, the Irresistible, or the Unmovable (incidentally all X-Characters) his pedigree trumps theirs and his "strength" gets his way. This is the core and the basis for Hulk's strength and as such is essentially unassailable because it is a meta realization existing outside the comics themselves- untouchable- yet continually influencing what actually appears on the page. That means much of the following analysis is "corrupted" by this factor, but nonetheless I press on....

Objective

- This generally refers to "feats" or actual demonstrations of strength in book and in continuity. You can have all sorts of rules for interpreting the objective: cherry picking only the highest and greatest feats, selecting the same but discarding the ones that are outliers or uncharacteristically extraordinary, selecting only times when strength is explicitly compared, selecting times where an objective measurement of strength is stated, taking all appearances and attempting to develop an average, etc. At the end of the day, Hulk has no shortage of feats, but he's also decidedly mortal, physical, and planet bound. So by any of the above measures there is going to be someone who can- objectively- trump him in Marvel. What that leads us to is....

Technical

- This is the outworking of the Subjective upon the Objective using semantics to define strength in such a way that the objective feats adhere to the subjective belief. Objectively, Galactus is going to have an easier time doing XYZ than Hulk. However, for the benefit of the Subjective, we will start interpreting what constitutes "Strength" such that Hulk is doing it

only by strength whereas Galactus is doing it otherwise. The semantic parsing here is not really robust or consistent. You might say Hulk is purely physical strength versus cosmic strength, but why is Gamma Irradiated Anger Fueled bench press more physical than a bench press executed by the Power Cosmic or One Million Exploding Suns distilled into a serum? The real reason is to produce any kind of strength, which by definition, would exclude anyone but Hulk as the strongest.

Mechanical

- This relates to how the powers actually work. Truth be told they don't. Hulk's powers aren't carefully rationalized or explained, mechanically divided or strictly rule based. We only get a heuristic... "The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets!", which, of course, is in service of the Subjective, trumping even the mechanical explanation we're given. Why? Emotions are mechanical. Biochemistry, neurobiology, etc. place an upper finite limit on what emotion is. Only so many chemicals can be dumped into the brain and have meaning. Nonetheless we discard this reality for something symbolic... impossibly infinite anger. We do this because of....

Potential

- A combination of the above factors and the sublimation of the Subjective... we completely discard any guise of rational comparison or objective measurement and simply embrace infinity by saying Hulk is the strongest because his potential- something unseen, unmeasured, only believed- is infinite. How can you argue with that? You can't deny it objectively because that measures the past and potential lies in the yet to be measured future. It embraces semantics by being- perhaps- technically true. And it fits what little mechanical explanation we're given, that Hulk- despite being a biological being- could achieve infinite anger somehow.

So, Hulk is the strongest there is... because Hulk is the strongest there is.

SNAP!!!

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Not bad except there are still tons of characters out there stronger than hulk. Most people out there would think hulk is strongest there is (because he's hulk. what did u think?) but in all out honesty there are just some characters hulk can't outmuscle physically e.g galactus

I honestly don't think there is a "strongest" character in comics. Each character has certain abilities. One can win against another, then lose against someone who could/has defeated the other character. Also, you stated, "What would the Sliver Surfer be without the Power Cosmic?" What would Hulk be without gamma radiation? Don't get me wrong, I love Hulk, but you shouldn't down grade a great character like Sliver Surfer for such a ridiculous reason.

well said. not to mention what would hulk be without his emotional problems.

hulk's main power is strength that's why he seems to be the strongest but he's not the strongest, not even in Marvel despite their constant rants and writing BS stories to support the idea. this is the same reason behind Quicksilver who's main power is speed yet he's not the fastest either.

hulk is not the only character who can get stronger. there are plenty of other characters out there who can amp their strength too sometimes at a degree greater and faster than hulk's rage can compensate for. if anyone were to apply the hulk infinite rage theory then the theories behind other characters should be taken into account.

infinite rage is impossible but even if it does exist for hulk

1) gladiator gets confident. confidence actually has no limit (just as long as u truly believe in yourself)

2) silver surfer amps using the infinite cosmic energy surrounding him. surfer doesn't prize his strength

3) juggernaut amps himself with cyttorak's magic. cyttorak is omnipotent in his own realm

4) apocalypse amps himself with size changing, biomolecular changing etc to his imagination

5) magneto amps himself with magnetism. while not strength in a conventional sense he is very strong

6) thor is incredibly strong but can amp himself via the limitless source of odin-force magic

there are still plenty of various Marvel cosmic characters out there who can amp themselves to infinite strength levels but choose not to. characters who make the above pale in comparison to them.

on the DC side there are plenty other strong characters with theories behind their strengths. below is just a link to superman's power.

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/superman-has-limitless-power-and-here-is-why-below-1455753/

besides superman, in DC u have

1) captain marvel, regarded as superman's equal. amps himself via magic

2) captain atom amps himself with absorbing infinite energies

3) green lantern with determination. will power is actually limitless (full focus is the key)

4) martian manhunter with size changing, biomolecular changing, biopolymer tightening etc etc

besides the theories I could start going on about the many strength feats that various characters have performed greater than hulk. in most cases they do this with less effort than hulk who persistently exerts himself while pissed off. hulk's feats rarely have him not pissed off so there.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu Quicksilvers speed is not driven by emotion he is not the guy that can go faster by feeling more and more happy or something. So the comparison between the 2 is false. I hear guys like you constantly complain that writers try to show Hulk the strongest one there is with some BS writing yet i have never EVER seen that in any comic. Never have i seen Hulk outmuscle Galactus or Odin or Zeus, or guys that he is not capable of i have always seen them write him as he should be and explore his notion of anger increasing his power correctly.

There is no such thing as infinite rage theory not everything a random fanboy writers or thinks should be taken seriously and therefore none of the characters you mentioned also have an infinite of anything and no there is no such thing as infinite confidence. Anyone that COULD amp themselves with infinite amounts of strength or power would obviously do so why wouldn't they? Why would they struggle against others if they can just make themselves infinitely better at something? Why don't they rule galaxies if they have the ability to be infinite at a certain attribute?

Hulk is a creature that exist on rage alone so you can rarely ever have the Hulk come out if he isn't angry already and if Banner wasn't stressed out so saying that Hulk feats rarely happen when he is not angry is so silly when for him to come out he needs anger first, that's contradicting yourself. Other characters do certain feats with less effort than Hulk because they do not work the same way as Hulk, that does not however mean that those certain characters can't be surpassed by Hulk in strength it all depends on the level of anger he is at. Abomination was the perfect example of that, he was a character created to be stronger than the Hulk and he did everything with less effort than the Hulk until Hulk was angered enough to the point where he surpasses his strength.

Hulk may not even be the strongest mainstream superhero but he does have the potential for that since none of the mainstream guys are far beyond his reach and there have been certain writers that speculated that if Hulk was tricked into killing someone he loved or cared for it would be his most angriest state and he would reach COSMIC levels of strength. Bare in mind that Hulk just like every other superhero is as strong as the plot demands them to be.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj said:

Quicksilvers speed is not driven by emotion he is not the guy that can go faster by feeling more and more happy or something. So the comparison between the 2 is false. I hear guys like you constantly complain that writers try to show Hulk the strongest one there is with some BS writing yet i have never EVER seen that in any comic. Never have i seen Hulk outmuscle Galactus or Odin or Zeus, or guys that he is not capable of i have always seen them write him as he should be and explore his notion of anger increasing his power correctly.

There is no such thing as infinite rage theorynot everything a random fanboy writers or thinks should be taken seriously and therefore none of the characters you mentioned also have an infinite of anything and no there is no such thing as infinite confidence. Anyone that COULD amp themselves with infinite amounts of strength or power would obviously do so why wouldn't they? Why would they struggle against others if they can just make themselves infinitely better at something? Why don't they rule galaxies if they have the ability to be infinite at a certain attribute?

Hulk is a creature that exist on rage alone so you can rarely ever have the Hulk come out if he isn't angry already and if Banner wasn't stressed out so saying that Hulk feats rarely happen when he is not angry is so silly when for him to come out he needs anger first, that's contradicting yourself. Other characters do certain feats with less effort than Hulk because they do not work the same way as Hulk, that does not however mean that those certain characters can't be surpassed by Hulk in strength it all depends on the level of anger he is at. Abomination was the perfect example of that, he was a character created to be stronger than the Hulk and he did everything with less effort than the Hulk until Hulk was angered enough to the point where he surpasses his strength.

Hulk may not even be the strongest mainstream superhero but he does have the potential for that since none of the mainstream guys are far beyond his reach and there have been certain writers that speculated that if Hulk was tricked into killing someone he loved or cared for it would be his most angriest state and he would reach COSMIC levels of strength. Bare in mind that Hulk just like every other superhero is as strong as the plot demands them to be

1) I never said Quicksilver's speed is driven by emotion, I said Quicksilver's main power is speed.

2) This is not a complaint. This is fact. Read World War Hulk and you'll know exactly what I mean.

3) What about Thor who's stronger than Zeus. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Zeus need to amp in order to get stronger than Thor? When Zeus fought Hulk he played by Hulk's own terms without amping.

4) Glad someone knows infinite rage doesn't exist.

5) Confidence has more potential of being limitless than rage. Using the definition of confidence http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/confidence?s=t e.g. if gladiator truly believed himself to be stronger than Hulk, then hulk has absolutely no way of surpassing gladiator no matter how pissed off he is.

6) They do, but they can never reach infinity not to mention writers trying to get a good story. No matter what, there would always be someone ahead of them who can increase their power faster than they can (greater access to their power source) right up to TOAA or equivalent.

7) I'm sorry but isn't the basis behind hulk getting strong is by getting madder? If Hulk starts out at around base 70-100 tons as everyone says how do u expect him to do those incredible feats of strength without a little adrenaline inside of him. How am I actually contradicting myself?

8) I never said Hulk can't surpass those characters. The whole point of my argument is that there are characters out there who are stronger than hulk and can amp themselves stronger as well some at a much faster rate. If people are gonna use the infinite rage theory for hulk infinite strength then other characters should also have infinite strength judging by the theory behind how they get stronger. If not, then that's okay so hulk doesn't have infinite rage and no one else can amp infinitely.

9) unless they amp

10) Greg Pak I assume

11) So what happens? Suppose Galactus, Living Tribunal or TOAA killed someone he cared for. They decide to play by Hulk's own rules. Does that mean Hulk surpasses them too?

12) Tell that to his fanboys, they don't seem to understand.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu

1. I never said you did i am just saying why the comparison between the 2 is false by definition. Hulks anger increases with emotions, Quicksilver doesn't. Hulk is made to be one of the strongest superheroes in Marvel, Quicksilver was not made to be the fastest.

2. I read WWH and beside some very small PIS moments there are no huge complaints guys like you complain about, Hulk did not defeat anyone he couldn't under the give circumstances.

3. Where does it say that Zeus did not amp himself against Hulk? He decided not to use his magic(even though he did as we can see lightning around his fist and he slowed down Hulks healing factor) but nowhere does it say he wont amp his strength he just said he will fight on his terms and beat him with brute force.

4. Of course it doesn't.

5. Well see there is the problem you think by having the confidence to do something Gladiator WILL win, NO. Gladiator can be confident that he can beat Galactus but he wont. The confidence to anger ratio between Gladiator and Hulk is what determines who will get stronger, that is who get's more amped. Does Gladiators confidence give him a bigger amp boost or does Hulks rage.

7. Yes the madder he get's the stronger he gets. That is not just the basis of Hulks power it's the basis of his existence in most cases. The notion that Hulk starts of at 100 base strength is long gone and forgotten, nowadays a freshly transformed Hulk that is relatively calm has preformed feats in 3.3 quintillion tons. There is no such thing as a "BASE" Hulk.

9. Not even with amps, unless those amps are from outside sources.

10. Not Greg Pak actually.

11. Don't be ridiculous, that has nothing to do with what i said. He would have cosmic levels of strength which means he could match powerful beings in physical strength but no one on Skyfather level or above i can't really guess what the writer meant when he said "cosmic levels of strength" but i doubt he meant Hulk would arm wrestle TOAA to victory.

12. It seems that many people don't understand this notion.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj: u don't get my point do u? all i'm saying is that there characters out there who are stronger than hulk, could also amp themselves stronger like hulk if not faster. When it comes to feats hulk has more because strength is his main power, other characters who are also strong but strength ain't their main power so their strength feats aren't a lot and stories rarely put them in a position where strength becomes their only option but nonetheless many high-end feats that have been performed by others have yet to be surpassed by hulk. I can understand hulk being marvel's poster boy for strength but the whole "hulk is strongest there is" is just not true.

when has hulk ever lifted 3.3 quintillion tons? do u happen to think hulk really is strongest there is? u won't be judged.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu It seems you are the one not getting the point, there are many of those stronger than the Hulk out there. There are also those with more strength feats, still Hulk will always have that potential to overcome many other superheroes and i am not talking about INFINITE potential, that doesn't exist.

When he overcome the forces of Earths rotation. No and it looks like no matter how much i repeat it to you it seems like you ignore what i say. LOL i could not care less if i was judged by random people on the internet.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj said:

@masterkungfu It seems you are the one not getting the point, there are many of those stronger than the Hulk out there. There are also those with more strength feats, still Hulk will always have that potential to overcome many other superheroes and i am not talking about INFINITE potential, that doesn't exist.

When he overcome the forces of Earths rotation. No and it looks like no matter how much i repeat it to you it seems like you ignore what i say. LOL i could not care less if i was judged by random people on the internet.

how does that equate to 3.3 quintillion tons? please explain if u can.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By RaynorJ

@masterkungfu How much do you think it takes to overcome Earths rotation? Also Superman did the same and the comic even stated on panel how much force he overcame. He also kept open singularities which by definition is infinitely small with infinite mass. So he has some pretty crazy feats.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj: supes was reversing the earth's rotation, hulk just stopped it. how would u know if hulk was pissed off or not?

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@g_man: Just wanted to say....Supes beat Hulk pretty clean every time they met in a crossover...

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By RaynorJ

No he did not just stop it, he was overcoming the force needed to rotate it and powering through it. Because he wasn't stated or shown that he was pissed off. I dunno if you ever read a Hulk book but it's always shown if Hulk is particularly angry either through his own dialogue, narration of even a close up of his "angry" face. Also he did not emit any gamma radiation so he was nowhere near his angriest.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People need to stop being so literal. Hulk's "strongest one there is" mantra, is just his slogan, like Flash "Fastest Man alive". It doesn't mean there aren't stronger and faster beings than these two, Thanos for example is almost certainly stronger.

But in the arena he operates in, alongside characters such as Iron Man, Thor etc, he arguably is the "strongest there is".

People should also stop comparing him with Superman who comes from a different universe. He is potentially the strongest mainstream character in the Marvel universe, always has been and always will be, end of.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#279  Edited By hirev_starman

Not even close to being the strongest their is

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is the strongest there is

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

With plot (WBH) probably

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofkings1: Superman isn't even the strongest one in his universe lol.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofkings1: No he isn't. Want me to start naming all the characters that manhandled him? I mean in his first appearance in JL he got manhandled by Darkseid... so he could not even be the strongest one for just a couple of issues since the reboot lol.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

No Caption Provided

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol indeed.

No Caption Provided

shrekstacey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: superman IS the strongest person in the dc universe. wherd u smoke that one up?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Of course not.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#290  Edited By Superguy1591

@shrekstacey: I don't even remember whatever context I said this in, but, still,no: Superman isn't the strongest in his universe.

He's not even top 10.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
    Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, sensible DC fans agree Superman isn't the strongest. Its just the Hulk hating trolls like KingofKings1 who come up with this stuff. Why don't you just buzz off to a Superman forum or something and just keep away from the Hulk board where all you do is wind people up with your blind hatred of our favourite character.

HULKANGRY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Answer is: YES

HULK is the strongest there is!

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the situation

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

i think his strength potentially has no limit, but he's not always at that very level

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AssertingValor: you see, no one replied you back because of your lack of understanding about world breaker. what has supes done that hulk can't do? you need to make research on both of them so you can gain knowledge. world breaker hulk will easily manhandle supes at this stage. hulk's blows at this stage is more powerful than is previous incarnations. a blood lust world breaker hulk, superman should be scared or run for is life. lol. doomsday is very similar to hulk and a rip off. the way doomsday defeated superman, that the way hulk will do too.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

@medulaoblaganda: that is a post from 4 and a half yrs ago. Not interested in replies

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AssertingValor: hahahahahaha!! i know!! i did that deliberately. you don't have to reply. lol. but you know am right. don't you?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda:

You're right there re Doomsday. The Death of Superman book gives quite a good example of how a Hulk v Supes fight would go. It would be a tough and bloody battle and Superman would have the fight of his life. Superman tried to BFR Doomsday and failed...because surprise, surprise, Doomsday was too strong and wriggled free. Simplz innit. People seem to think Hulk would just passively allow Superman to fly him off into space. .I think Peter David hit the nail on the head when someone told him Superman would simply fly Hulk into space. He said "good luck with that..."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.