Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Off My Mind: Is Hulk The Strongest There Is?

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
    StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Vitality said:
    "No he's not.  WWH showed that Juggernaut is either stronger or at least at the same levels of strength as the hulk.  Also...you posted the screenshot of WWH beating on Herc...but that's taken out of context. Herc didn't fight back because he was showing WWH that they were there to help. "

It didn't show Juggernaut stronger 
    It showed what he is. More durable 
    Hulk was even shown to resist his unstoppable forward movement 

If you are going by what you saw in their exchange of blows  
    Even Hercules, Iron Man and Sentry did worst to WWHulk thatn Juggernaut
    Avatar image for strongestonethereis
    StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DMC said:
    "Hey what about the Sentry at the end of World War Hulks? It seemed like a pretty even match if I remember correctly and they were going all out. "

WWHulk defeated Sentry  
    spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#203  Edited By spidey 15
    @SC:

You do understand I am saying there is no proof for Hulk lifting everything that Superman has right? Just like there is no proof that he can't. Its speculation that he can and can't. Superman has proof for lifting the heavy things he has. Hulk has no proof that demonstrates objective comparison.. Those are very different discussions and points though.   

I have read all of your post but i feel that the above part is the most important one, that i should address. 
    You have a good point there. No one can prove if Hulk can or can not pulled the same weight that Superman did. Both of those questions will come down to speculation. So what do you think? Everyone knows that speculation should be avoided. So what should we do. Should we accept the on Panel proofs that shows Superman superiority in terms of feats? Or should we speculate and say that Hulk might do it too but he just have not done? IMO, it should be better to use the first option for the reason that if we use the second, then we just can not decide anything. We won't be able to know who is stronger because we speculate the fact that Hulk might or might not be able to do it. So it's better to use the proofs and see who is better for now until it's proven otherwise. 
     I hope you get my point and have a nice day bro. 
    =]
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#204  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @spidey 15 said:
    " @SC:

You do understand I am saying there is no proof for Hulk lifting everything that Superman has right? Just like there is no proof that he can't. Its speculation that he can and can't. Superman has proof for lifting the heavy things he has. Hulk has no proof that demonstrates objective comparison.. Those are very different discussions and points though.   

I have read all of your post but i feel that the above part is the most important one, that i should address. You have a good point there. No one can prove if Hulk can or can not pulled the same weight that Superman did. Both of those questions will come down to speculation. So what do you think? Everyone knows that speculation should be avoided. So what should we do. Should we accept the on Panel proofs that shows Superman superiority in terms of feats? Or should we speculate and say that Hulk might do it too but he just have not done? IMO, it should be better to use the first option for the reason that if we use the second, then we just can not decide anything. We won't be able to know who is stronger because we speculate the fact that Hulk might or might not be able to do it. So it's better to use the proofs and see who is better for now until it's proven otherwise.  I hope you get my point and have a nice day bro. =] "

I like that, makes our discussion more manageable.  

Woah, wait a minute? Everyone knows speculation must be avoided? I respectfully disagree as strongly as its possible for one to disagree lol To avoid speculation is too avoid opinion. To avoid discussion. We might as well close down all comic threads. Comics would be extremely restricted as well. I would insist I am not the only person who feels this way. Speculation is fun. The comic book medium invites speculation. Its marketing relies on it.  
    I think we should chose the option that doesn't limit ourselves. We can accept that Superman is very strong and has instances and examples of showing strength. We can accept Hulk is strong and his strength can fluctuate and he has instances and examples of showing strength, just none that are as objectively as impressive as Superman. We can also accept that we don't, need to know the answer, the answer doesn't have to be decided or confirmed, and it likely never will in any real way. I mean, Greg Pak, the writer, whose opinion matters more than yours or mine, in relation to discussing his writing of a character, said that World Breaker Hulk was to paraphrase, superior to Superman. Does that mean Hulk is stronger than Superman?  
    So if I am right on your new point, my new point, is that we don't need to know who is stronger. So there is no better method of deciding how one should determine who is stronger, especially given how relatively vague the information with both are and the flawed methods of proving strength used.  
    Me? Like my original post on this thread implied believe there are stronger Marvel characters than Hulk. At least with base, but I don't think Hulk's anger is infinite generally, so I can't see him replicating the highest strength feats that Thor can, and then by extension Superman can. Thats really just speculation on my part though.  
    Another way, is if again, you can tell me Supermans greatest grounded strength feats. Then I can show you how such things impact other strength feats.  
    I can't see why its okay for something to just be, instead of needing to be proven, or disproved. After all this is comics. Not all writers agree on things. Stories would suffer if we started limiting writers based on what previous stories 'proved' 

Cheers man, you too! 
    spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By spidey 15
    @SC: Yeah, it's better. 

I think it's logical to avoid speculation because most of the time if not all the time, speculation is just an opinion of a person and not a fact. For example saying that spider-man is stronger than Daredevil it's a fact because it has been proven. Saying that Hulk is stronger than superman because when Hulk gets madder he becomes stronger and he had unlimited strength, it's only speculation. It's the opinion of a certain person. We can't know if Hulk's strength is unlimited because madness and anger is not unlimited. See? It's all an opinion, something that it has not been proven so you are saying YOUR opinion. You are not using a fact.  
    We need to know who is stronger. That's why the thread is made. Hulk is supposed to be the strongest, but according to ON panel proof, we have more impressive strength feats, so it's fair to assume that the said characters are stronger. If Hulk can do or not the same it's only speculation. But it's a fact that the other characters are more impressive and it's more safe to assume that they are stronger other than more impressive. 
    I hope that makes sense. Have a good night bro. 
    =]
    vidarrodinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#206  Edited By vidarrodinson

the big picture.  they have over pumped the hulk's power.  next thing you know, theres the black hulk, yellow hulk , pink hulks,  to many hulks, she hulks, son and daughter hulks.  too many thor's, bete ray bills, thunderstrikes.   i remember the superman family. superboy ,dog , girl, and a horse i believe.  they have other characters  they can develope.  they're just over-developing the ones they want. thus say'est the son of odin.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @spidey 15 said:
    " @SC: Yeah, it's better.  I think it's logical to avoid speculation because most of the time if not all the time, speculation is just an opinion of a person and not a fact. For example saying that spider-man is stronger than Daredevil it's a fact because it has been proven. Saying that Hulk is stronger than superman because when Hulk gets madder he becomes stronger and he had unlimited strength, it's only speculation. It's the opinion of a certain person. We can't know if Hulk's strength is unlimited because madness and anger is not unlimited. See? It's all an opinion, something that it has not been proven so you are saying YOUR opinion. You are not using a fact.  We need to know who is stronger. That's why the thread is made. Hulk is supposed to be the strongest, but according to ON panel proof, we have more impressive strength feats, so it's fair to assume that the said characters are stronger. If Hulk can do or not the same it's only speculation. But it's a fact that the other characters are more impressive and it's more safe to assume that they are stronger other than more impressive. I hope that makes sense. Have a good night bro. =] "

Sorry what's better?  (The first bit? Yeah I agree lol, sorry I took so long to reply back man)

What's logical is logical, plus your generalizing a bit. Speculation is just the opinion of a person? Not really. Speculation is neither opinion as much as it is not fact strictly. Those things can overlap. Spiderman being stronger than Daredevil has been proven, because we have lots of examples that thoroughly prove this, not one example and absence of an example.  

I have already said that a person saying Hulk is stronger on those basis is speculating, so is one who says that Superman is stronger based on absence of evidence. They are also speculating and nothing is wrong with that.  

We also don't know to what degree Hulk's anger relates to his strength level. Your treading old ground, I have also already stated and agree with you on. I am saying your speculating with some of your argument as well, not anything about Hulk being stronger than Superman being factual.  

I won't presume to know why the thread was made, but it asks a question, a question that doesn't need an answer, but already has been, but not because its a fact Superman is stronger. Though right there with your statement, "  We need to know who is stronger"  we actually absolutely do not need to know this at all. Hence there is no need for proof of an answer. We simply wish to know, and If there is, there is. If there isn't its speculation or of subjective value. Can you tell me if their is advanced alien life existing elsewhere in the Universe for example? Lack of answer or proof for one doesn't prove the other. 

You go on to effectively concede, it IS fair to assume characters like Superman is stronger, but an assumption is not a fact or proof. You seem concerned with trying to argue what Hulk can and can't do as speculation? You realize that I am and have argued that same thing correct? I am saying your argument involving supposed facts is argumentum ad ignorantiam.  

Some parts of your post do make sense, but a few to me don't really. Are you no longer arguing that Hulk's absence of proof is proof that Superman doesn't just have more impressive demonstrations of strength but is evidence of him being proof of being stronger rather than fairly assumed or speculated to be stronger? 

Thanks man. Hope your weeks all good!
    Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

@Superguy1591 said:
    " DC guys are stronger. Three of DC's mightiest heros moved the planet Earth and each took on a 1/3rd of the planet.   The Earth is 6.6 sextillion tons -_-... Now, I'm no math wiz, but a sextillion is larger than a billion which, according to you, is Hulk's greatest feat. Not to mention that Superman, Diana and J'onn aren't even the strongest beings in the DC universe makes Hulk severely weaker in the DC universe. In Marvel, sure, Hulk may be the strongest, but in comic books, he is not.  "
    We are talking about Strength I am sure that their speed also played a factor in them moving Earth and that they weren't doing it from a stand still position like that the Hulk always does
    People need to remember that its a easy to move an object if you can build up enough momentum 
    what is impressive about that is that if they didn't destroy the planet in the process of moving it, also what issue is this Earth moving feat from a lot of people reference and I want to see it for myself to make sure there weren't any circumstances for how they moved the Earth.
    spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By spidey 15
    @SC said:
    " @spidey 15 said:
    " @SC: Yeah, it's better.  I think it's logical to avoid speculation because most of the time if not all the time, speculation is just an opinion of a person and not a fact. For example saying that spider-man is stronger than Daredevil it's a fact because it has been proven. Saying that Hulk is stronger than superman because when Hulk gets madder he becomes stronger and he had unlimited strength, it's only speculation. It's the opinion of a certain person. We can't know if Hulk's strength is unlimited because madness and anger is not unlimited. See? It's all an opinion, something that it has not been proven so you are saying YOUR opinion. You are not using a fact.  We need to know who is stronger. That's why the thread is made. Hulk is supposed to be the strongest, but according to ON panel proof, we have more impressive strength feats, so it's fair to assume that the said characters are stronger. If Hulk can do or not the same it's only speculation. But it's a fact that the other characters are more impressive and it's more safe to assume that they are stronger other than more impressive. I hope that makes sense. Have a good night bro. =] "
     Sorry what's better?  (The first bit? Yeah I agree lol, sorry I took so long to reply back man) What's logical is logical, plus your generalizing a bit. Speculation is just the opinion of a person? Not really. Speculation is neither opinion as much as it is not fact strictly. Those things can overlap. Spiderman being stronger than Daredevil has been proven, because we have lots of examples that thoroughly prove this, not one example and absence of an example.   I have already said that a person saying Hulk is stronger on those basis is speculating, so is one who says that Superman is stronger based on absence of evidence. They are also speculating and nothing is wrong with that.   We also don't know to what degree Hulk's anger relates to his strength level. Your treading old ground, I have also already stated and agree with you on. I am saying your speculating with some of your argument as well, not anything about Hulk being stronger than Superman being factual.   I won't presume to know why the thread was made, but it asks a question, a question that doesn't need an answer, but already has been, but not because its a fact Superman is stronger. Though right there with your statement, "  We need to know who is stronger"  we actually absolutely do not need to know this at all. Hence there is no need for proof of an answer. We simply wish to know, and If there is, there is. If there isn't its speculation or of subjective value. Can you tell me if their is advanced alien life existing elsewhere in the Universe for example? Lack of answer or proof for one doesn't prove the other.  You go on to effectively concede, it IS fair to assume characters like Superman is stronger, but an assumption is not a fact or proof. You seem concerned with trying to argue what Hulk can and can't do as speculation? You realize that I am and have argued that same thing correct? I am saying your argument involving supposed facts is argumentum ad ignorantiam.   Some parts of your post do make sense, but a few to me don't really. Are you no longer arguing that Hulk's absence of proof is proof that Superman doesn't just have more impressive demonstrations of strength but is evidence of him being proof of being stronger rather than fairly assumed or speculated to be stronger?  Thanks man. Hope your weeks all good! "
    Nah it's ok bro. I was just agreeing about the discussion being more manageable. 

OK, I'll concede, i might speculated without really knowing that. But my point was kinda different. I was not really trying to speculate. I was mostly comparing feats. Usually in battle forums, in order to determine superiority, we use feats of a character, thus i believed that superman is stronger than Hulk. And sorry, i still believe it until comics prove otherwise. This is how i think. 

Look what it was my point. 
    Someone said that Hulk could accomplish same feats with Supes but with no proof. 
    I provided my proof on why Supes is stronger and i said that he was speculating by believing that he could do the same. Isn't speculating that Hulk could do the same or not? 
    I don't remember saying that Hulk could do the same. I just wanted a proof of proving that Hulk could do the same. With no proof, it only comes down to speculation if he can do it or not. But it does not seem speculation if i say that supes is stronger when o have shown superior feats. 

I know that you argued the same thing. I just say it to explain my positions. 

Have a nice day bro. 
    =-]
    the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By the creator

For me it boils down to a simple premise, supported by the facts (feats) we have seen Hulk perfom in all of his incarnations. 
    Hulk has the potential to be the strongest one there is however the feats he has performed so far indicate that he has yet to exceed the strength of some other comic book, no cosmic characters.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Superguy1591
    @hydrabob: No, their speed did not help them move the planet. They were pulling the Earth and speed wouldn't effect that. 
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Superguy1591:  Wait they were pulling the Earth now, how did they pull the Earth without some kind of unbreakable rope like material 

also how can you say that speed doesn't apply to pulling something if Superman is tied to the earth and starts flying at incredible speeds he isn't really using his strength to pull the earth he is using his speed

again what issue did they pull the Earth so I can see what i'm arguing against
    Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Superguy1591
    @hydrabob: There was an incantation placed on WW's lasso that made it long enough for them to wrap it around the Earth. Her lasso is already unbreakable so it held. And no, they started in a stationary position and then all three pulled with all their might. Their speed didn't help them move the planet because they had no way of gaining momentum from it. Remember, all three of them were pulling with all their might and they looked like they were struggling from it. That means that the planet was a restrictive force that hindered their speed. 
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @spidey 15 said: 
    Nah it's ok bro. I was just agreeing about the discussion being more manageable.  OK, I'll concede, i might speculated without really knowing that. But my point was kinda different. I was not really trying to speculate. I was mostly comparing feats. Usually in battle forums, in order to determine superiority, we use feats of a character, thus i believed that superman is stronger than Hulk. And sorry, i still believe it until comics prove otherwise. This is how i think.   Look what it was my point. Someone said that Hulk could accomplish same feats with Supes but with no proof. I provided my proof on why Supes is stronger and i said that he was speculating by believing that he could do the same. Isn't speculating that Hulk could do the same or not? I don't remember saying that Hulk could do the same. I just wanted a proof of proving that Hulk could do the same. With no proof, it only comes down to speculation if he can do it or not. But it does not seem speculation if i say that supes is stronger when o have shown superior feats.  I know that you argued the same thing. I just say it to explain my positions.  Have a nice day bro. =-] "

No its okay, you don't have to be sorry. I also believe that Superman is stronger lol, but I believe, I don't know. Based on feats there is definitely a stronger cause as well, then again Hulk can't fly, and no one seemed to take me up on referring to any of Superman's grounded feats. You can't exactly move or hold a planet when your standing on it. I agree, the the person who asked your for proof was flawed to think that Hulk is stronger based in not having actual evidence only speculation. Its definitely speculation to say Hulk can do the same exact things Superman has done. It still is speculation to say Superman is stronger, its proof if you say Superman has stronger examples. Which is evidence to suggest that he is stronger. Thats an important step. 20 years ago the fastest record for 100 meters is not the fastest time right now, so even at one time, even though there was no proof to suggest there was a faster runner, it doesn't mean its a fact that that runner is the fastest, it just means at the time, it was fastest. Thats a straight up comparison. Its a flawed analogy, anyway the main thing i think we should concentrate is the underlined bit at the beginning of my post.  

Thanks you too man! =] 
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Superguy1591:  do you know when this happened so I can see it for myself
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @hydrabob said:
    Wait they were pulling the Earth now, how did they pull the Earth without some kind of unbreakable rope like material   also how can you say that speed doesn't apply to pulling something if Superman is tied to the earth and starts flying at incredible speeds he isn't really using his strength to pull the earth he is using his speed  again what issue did they pull the Earth so I can see what i'm arguing against "

This is the sort of thinking I appreciate too. I know there are ways and examples to no prize it. The chain is unbreakable and the Earth/giant object was surrounded with a protection field thus causing it to not break up either. It was set up to show it was a resistance feat of strength and not application of force. Then even how the characters flies matter as well.  What was their anchor? Their own personal gravity, or they weren't/were floating? They were pulling with their speed? Why/how was the object traveling in the other direction? 

Its like having a strong man contest and getting one guy to lift a giant log and putting another guy in water to lift a giant plank of wood. 
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Superguy1591:  look guy I found the scan (thanks for the help by the way)

No Caption Provided
    Now lets analyze this shall we
    first they are in Space meaning they are flying and they are definitely struggling but it looks more like struggling to hold on to the ropes not struggling to pull the planet
    If they had been pulling the Earth from a standing position like standing on the moon for example then it would be a strength feat bu this is just a speed and Grip feat

@SC:
    you have to use logic with these DC fan boys cuz they think that everything is just a blanket feat
    thanks for the support by the way
    Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Superguy1591
    @hydrabob: Why would they be struggling to hold the rope? 
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Superguy1591:  because they are trying to move at incredible speeds and the earth is inhibiting their speeds as they tied the ropes around the earth 
    It would be the same as you tying a rope around a light poll and trying to run in the other direction the light poll isn't going anywhere and if the rope is strong enough it won't break meaning the only thing that would change is you as you slide down to the end of the rope.
    Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Superguy1591
    @hydrabob: But if I moved the lightpost it won't be because I'm fast, it will be because I'm strong enough to move the pole. Strength, not speed. =p 
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Superguy1591:  correct if you moved the light post it would be a feat of strength because you would be anchored to the ground (unless somehow you can fly) 
    the three were not anchored they were flying in space where all they would need to do is lock their arms in place get a good grip and fly in the same direction
    I have never seen flying relate to strength.
    Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Superguy1591
    @hydrabob: Huh?
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Superguy1591:  ok whats confusing you and i'll try and clarify
    Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Superguy1591
    @hydrabob said:
    " @Superguy1591:  correct if you moved the light post it would be a feat of strength because you would be anchored to the ground (unless somehow you can fly)  the three were not anchored they were flying in space where all they would need to do is lock their arms in place get a good grip and fly in the same direction I have never seen flying relate to strength. "
    And regardless of where they are, they still need strength to move the planet. Speed doesn't effect strength. 
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Superguy1591:  not if they aren't anchored or lifting something 
    and seeing as how no one knows the physics of Superman flying we can't tell if he is using strength or flight
    but strength is normally shown as moving a stationary object from a constant stationary position
    Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Superguy1591
    @hydrabob: @hydrabob said:
    " @Superguy1591:  not if they aren't anchored or lifting something  and seeing as how no one knows the physics of Superman flying we can't tell if he is using strength or flight but strength is normally shown as moving a stationary object from a constant stationary position "
    The Earth, although it moves on an axis and revolves, is a stationary object. Superman, Diana and J'onn moved it back to it's original location.  

This, my friend, would then follow your law of a strength feat. 
    Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Theworldbreaker

Briefly ignoring the posts above, tihs depends on the level of streangth hulk is at or the incarnation, if its savage hulk i'd say he is only Topped by Apocalypse and thor (well juggernaut to but if he gets mad enough he can surpass him...and did twice before) if he's WWH then only topped by thor and if he is World breaker then he is the strongest one there is....ON EARTH XD big G pimps smacks him all day everyday no matter how mad he gets.

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Theworldbreaker
    @spidey 15:  alright i just want to get tihs out of the way first, a few posts above you said " if Hulk can or can not pulled the same weight that Superman did " i think you would be reffering to this scan below correct? in which case we can see it was not just Superman but Martion manhunter and Wounder Woman as well. Now i like to realisticly compare some of the best feats of characters and how they may relate to each other in terms of what would be moe impressive andwhat not. Now we have this scan superman is pulling approxtimitly (or how ever you spell that) 1/3rd the weight of the earth and then we have Hulk pulling the Tect Tonic plates of sakaar back together, now sakaar is almost as large as the earth (Sakaar eqautinal diameter is 12,150km, earth's is 12,756km) meaning the weight of both cant be far off from each other (i think sakaar also has like 2x the gravity of earth..not sure on that) and sakaar only has 2 tect tonic plates (untill greg says otherwise which at this point in time i dout he will bother) and we know how earth has multiple plates and alot of them are larger then most continents meaning they are HUGE and heavy as hell but sakaar only has 2 meaning they are not only much bigger but share much more of the planets weight then earth's plates do (and earth has like 7 tect tonic plates) we can assume already sakaar weighs almost as much as earth (lets say 5sextillion tons).

The weight of sakaar's plates would have to weigh over 1/4th the weight of the planet (though not a whole 2/4ths) but sinifigently more we can already determine if this is nearly as great or greater then 1/3rd the wieght of the earth (i say greater but i'll leave this up to you to decide i won't decide for you unless you ask :) ) and this was done by Banner hulk who is weaker then the savage hulk. Sure at this point banner hulk was stronger then base savage hulk but considering base streangth wise savage hulk is a bit stronger he would be stronger then BH if he was just as mad and we have a rough idea of what he could considering banner hulk and the above. I forgot what i was going to say now if i was going to say anything more but lets tru to figure this out to help better determine the streanght differnece between Hulk and Superman (And Martian man hunter and wounder woman at this point scence they are all around the same level of streangth) and umm.....happy late thanksgiving and happy extra early christmas lol.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Valtot

in marvel universe hulk id say is strongest there is but in DC he wouldnt there are to many people stronger in  DC oh and that feat of moving the planet that could be like superman moving 50% of the planet while the other 2 move the other 50%
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#230  Edited By PowerHerc

He is in the Marvel Universe, but only after becoming supremely angered. 
    HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#231  Edited By HolySerpent
    @Jordanstine said:
    "
    It's

BATMAN

Batman is the strongest there is.  He even beat The Hulk

How can The Hulk be the strongest, when he can't even crush a puny human like Batman

Truth is... 

Batman really is God going trick or treating in a Halloween costume, and The Hulk is just a can of beans from the makers of the Jolly Green Giant. "
    HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#232  Edited By HolySerpent
    @speedlgt said:
    "hulk is the strongest marvel.........not in all comics.   SUPERMAN is stronger than hulk and most all DC powershouses are as strong or stronger than hulk.   and once again everyone needs to remember that he was world breaker ONE TIME! only ONE TIME! he will never be that angry again he walks around strong but not as strong as herc he has to really get pissed to be that strong. Sure he can tap into that strength but that just like also saying superman can sun dip any time he wants as well. they both can do that but they dont it all the time.  Hulk fans you need to know you place and be kept in check. Bottom line Hes the strongest marvel Yes but it stops there. "
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#233  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @PowerHerc said:
    " He is in the Marvel Universe, but only after becoming supremely angered.  "
    He's not the strongest in the Marvel Universe no matter how mad he gets.
    Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
    deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

No.

OminousFlare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#235  Edited By OminousFlare

I love how people compare Superman and Batman to God. It reminds me how shallow DC characters are.

hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

for testing purposes

hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

interesting

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By MutenRoshi

LOL 

Zeus thrashing the Hulk
    Zeus thrashing the Hulk
    KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#239  Edited By KainScion

sentry war PURE CRAP. and DC GUYS? OVERLY EXAGGERATED. just because of those stupid issues with avengers and jla. that was what 10 years ago? marvel characters have become much more powerful, ESPECIALLY HULK.

d34dp00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By d34dp00l

infinite power doesn't mean uh, i dunno, infinite?
    kaiserg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By kaiserg
    @Vitality said:
    No he's not.  WWH showed that Juggernaut is either stronger or at least at the same levels of strength as the hulk.  Also...you posted the screenshot of WWH beating on Herc...but that's taken out of context. Herc didn't fight back because he was showing WWH that they were there to help.
    yup and if you followed the story Amadeus Cho Mentioned that Hulk was pulling his punches so that he will not kill his enemies. For Me HULK really is the strongest, just imagine if he did'nt pulled those punches and he just went on all out.
    Markall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Markall

I can tell you Abraxas is the strongest in marvel universe

warlockcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By warlockcaster

I think Zeus answers G-Man's question in his battle with Hulk on Olympus. There are multiple beings in the marvel universe that could be said to have limitless potential power. These beings include Thor, Silver Surfer, and Thanos. The term "limitless" is not unique to the Hulk and other types of limitless power are superior than his. Hulk is earth's mightiest mortal. But even he, in all his rage and arrogance, knew he was no match for Zeus. That's why he challenged him to hand-to-hand combat. And he still lost, suffered an essentially one-sided beat down, and was forced to beg for mercy for his friends. Hulk is a badass beast. No doubt about that. But against a sky-father like Zeus, even he, must bow down.

Avatar image for witwhateverittakes
    WITwhateverittakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Superguy1591 said:

DC guys are stronger. Three of DC's mightiest heros moved the planet Earth and each took on a 1/3rd of the planet. The Earth is 6.6 sextillion tons -_-... Now, I'm no math wiz, but a sextillion is larger than a billion which, according to you, is Hulk's greatest feat. Not to mention that Superman, Diana and J'onn aren't even the strongest beings in the DC universe makes Hulk severely weaker in the DC universe. In Marvel, sure, Hulk may be the strongest, but in comic books, he is not.

Yes, because I can push a car/truck down the street. How much does a car/truck weigh, 2-3 tonnes? And I can also lift a car over my head too. Oh, wait a minute, no I can't.......................................huge difference between pushing, and lifting...............

Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
    yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

Juggeranut> Hulk...always

Magic> Human technology..always

Nonetheless, after reading Heart of the Monster, I can clear my doubts about an unrestrained Hulk and whether or not he is stronger than Hercules based on feats. My answer: yes.

In terms of "strength" I would say

Juggernaut >Hulk>Hercules>Thor/Bill>Namor.....the rest on earth. Silver Surfer is a non-factor as he is not known for his strength, but more so his versatility in using Power Cosmic to manipulate energy and matter.

amijnals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By amijnals

Fact is people Hulk is is the strongest one there is . superman has the speed ability but after seeing hulk pounding the shit out of Gladiator and The Sentry and look what he did wiht the mjonir! Dc fans superman is just a strong as the sentry thor and gladiotor but hulk is the strongest one there is

amijnals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By amijnals

DC fans watch this over again

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Column HeadColumn HeadColumn HeadColumn Head
    gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By gravitypress

@amijnals: One word with a prefix. Non-cannon

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.