New Hulk Animated Series comingNew Animated

#1 Edited by cattlebattle (13398 posts) - - Show Bio

Got this from Marvel.Toonzone

July 23, 2011 by James Harvey

Marvel Head of Television Jeph Loeb revealed a new animated series based around The Incredible Hulk is coming to Disney XD.

Revealed by Marvel Head of Television Jeph Loeb on Saturday, June 23rd, 2011 during the San Diego Comic-Con 2011 panel "Marvel Television Presents," an all-new animated series Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. is in the works for Disney XD for a 2012 debut. Specific details on the show were not revealed, though the new animated series is in early production.

Writer Paul Dini, currently working on the upcoming Disney XD series Ultimate Spider-Man, is slated to be part of the creative team on Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.. A quick promotional image for the series was shown during the panel, providing a quick glimpse of the Hulk, the Red Hulk, A-Bomb and She-Hulk. More details on this upcoming animated series are expected to roll out as the official Disney XD network debut for the series draws near.

#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

Agents of S.M.A.S.H.?

The hell is that? lol
#3 Posted by cattlebattle (13398 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024: Probably aimed at kids, Because you know Marvel, they think the majority of their fans are twelve
#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: Probably. The Avengers cartoon isn't THAT kiddy though, is it? (not to me anyway) 

I hope this wasn't that Hulk TV show they were talking about. Wasn't there supposed to be a new live-action one?
#5 Posted by cattlebattle (13398 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024: Avengers is a little more mature, with substance for hardcore fans...still intended primarily for kids though, no where near what Justice League had going on

No, I think that show is seperate or maybe they ditched the idea...I don't know
#6 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2014 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@Gambit1024: Avengers is a little more mature, with substance for hardcore fans...still intended primarily for kids though, no where near what Justice League had going on  No, I think that show is seperate or maybe they ditched the idea...I don't know
it live action 
and the avengers has a really good potential. lets just hope it doesnt get cancelled like spect spidermann
#7 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

if it's as good as averngers earth mightiest heroes I'd be quite happy. but since it's called ''the agents of smash'' I'm still expecting crap

#8 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle
if it was spin-off of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, I'd look foraward to see it. But right now I'm expecting crappy cartoon with non-interesting Hulk.
#9 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (248 posts) - - Show Bio

i can t wait for that new series!! hulk smash! marvel forever!

#10 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: Like this?

#11 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (248 posts) - - Show Bio

who made that video. don t have other things to do?

#12 Posted by Samimista (21050 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll tune in once it airs.

#13 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1622 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024
Sexy 
Men 
And 
Sexy 
Hoes 

S.M.A.S.H
#14 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theworldbreaker: I like it. Fund it. 
#15 Posted by bluehulk11 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

paul dini is a part of it coming 2013

#16 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18805 posts) - - Show Bio

lets wait and see, i hope it has a good story and plot

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.