New animated Hulk!

#1 Posted by MulderDeathson (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys, I simply love Hulk, that much, that I had to animate somethink with him. How could normal Hulk's day look like? Check there Its nothink much, just and amateur work, but I was working on it more than 2 months in Flash and sometimes it was very, very, very tedious work. So I will be very happy if it will be at least seen by some people. Thanks you very much!

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

i like it, it's not bad

#3 Posted by MulderDeathson (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks much my friend. Just and amateur work, but I saw a lot worse at youtube, for example thiss and look at that views...I am just sad, that this man did his video about half hour and I did it 2 months, minimaly 150 hours of work and it is so litlle viewed :(( Someone, who is not fat, ugly or sings like retard have no chance on youtube today :D :(

#4 Posted by Teerack (6254 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was horrible.

#5 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

That was really weird, I can't work out whether I liked it or not

#6 Posted by MulderDeathson (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok guys, I dont mind critism at all. But when you say horrible, maybe its not bad to say why :) Cause those are rough words from somebody, who propably didn´t make anythink even similar.

#7 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the backgrounds.

#8 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, I just remembered that new Hulk show that's supposed to come out, Agents of SMASH or something...

#9 Posted by Wolfrazer (6687 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh it was a little funny, made me smile a few times.

#10 Posted by MulderDeathson (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, thank you :)) It was supposed to be on funny and easy string, cause I liked this way of Hulk in Avengers(Smashing Loki like rag doll, Thor got punch with no reason and flies away). I think thats the best on Hulk. That his not so clever brain, controlled by rage can be amazingly funny. In first two movies of Hulk(I mean those which was not so painfull to watch=2003, 2008) was nothink like those funny scenes and it was very pitty. Hulk should be at least litlle funny sometimes in my opinion. Thats why I made this shit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.