Mark Waid is unsure if Yu will return to Indestructible Hulk

#1 Posted by Reignmaker (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.digitalspy.com/comics/news/a451980/indestructible-hulk-mark-waid-unsure-of-leinil-francis-yu-return.html

Jesus, Marvel.

#2 Posted by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is sad in pants.

#3 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a shame, I hope he does return! I really was enjoying his work on one of my favourite characters.

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17344 posts) - - Show Bio

NO! NOOO! i really want YU back,

#5 Posted by mccoym2 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Sad news. The Artwork is phenomenal. God I hope he comes back. Yu draws Hulk like how I would picture him.

#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope he does come back. After all the art inconsistencies last Incredible Hulk volume it would be nice to have consistent, brilliant art like Yu's.

#7 Edited by z1co80 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

This really gets on my tits

like mentioned before after the art inconsistencies in Aaron's run Hulk needs a consistent artist. I don't know about anyone else but when there is multiple artists it really takes me out of the stories being told.

#8 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

WHY?! Hopefully we'll see the best of Walt Simonson in this next story arc

#9 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

God I was gonna be all cute and happy after Simonson finished up the Thor arc (say what you will but I can't stand his art. His and Mike Allred. They're too 70's pulp for me.)

#10 Posted by boostergold321 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.