Lou Ferrigno back in action as a superhero!

#1 Posted by liberator (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Lou Ferrigno returns as the Liberator, a disgraced, washed-up ex-superhero whose secret black ops past comes back to haunt him as he tries to put his life back together. Also stars Michael Dorn ("Star Trek--the Next Generation"), Peta Wilson ("La Femme Nikita), action star Don "The Dragon" Wilson and the legendary Ed Asner. Also features origianl art by former Marvel Comics Art Director Darren Auck as well as an original orchestral score by Tim Wynn ("Red Faction: Guerrilla.") 

Visit us on Kickstarter (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1291858738/liberator-superhero-short-starring-lou-ferrigno) to see the trailer and exclusive behind-the-scenes footage. Then join Team Liberator and help us make the Liberator fly!

#2 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it animated?
#3 Posted by TheShame (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks interesting; animation or film?

#4 Edited by PowerHerc (83261 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Lou!!!

Lou Ferrigno as Hercules
#5 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

OH wow!!

#6 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a movie or t.v. show?  When does it come out?

#7 Posted by cattlebattle (12694 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

Go Lou!!!

Lou Ferrigno as Hercules
LOL......this is what I always pictured PowerHerc looks like in real life
#8 Posted by Kairan1979 (16723 posts) - - Show Bio
@liberator
I have a feeling that this is going to be superheroic Expendables.
#9 Posted by PowerHerc (83261 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Thanks, I appreciate the caompliment. Lou's a it bigger than I am and I'm not able to have a beard because of work, though. lol

#10 Posted by Kairan1979 (16723 posts) - - Show Bio

Any news about Liberator?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.