Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Is there any manga character who could beat The Hulk?

• 59 results
    DeadHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeadHulk

HI there! well that´s my question, of course i mean the strongest Hulk version (Which I think it´s WWH).

Of course it would be a fight in a neutral universe, so the gods or whatevers can´t interfere here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

None that I can think of, his strongest would be World Breaker Hulk without Banner. This makes him almost immortal.

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrShway88

Goku

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal19

@MrShway88 said:

Goku

This, Goku Curbstomps the Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Eternal19 said:

@MrShway88 said:

Goku

This, Goku Curbstomps the Hulk

Not World Breaker Hulk

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By sethysquare

Goku.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JonSmith

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Lvenger
    No Caption Provided
    DeadHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeadHulk

@MrShway88: I don´t think Goku has any Ki attack stronger to destroy any cell of Hulk, so how could he win Hulk? I don´t think that even the Genkidama would be usefull since Hulk was able to stand at Sentry´s one million suns attack moreover I think Genkidama should not be taken into account because it´s not just Goku´s Ki but all people from Earth and his friends too, It´s like if Hulk told Thor to lend him his Hammer (I know he is not worthy to wield it, just an example)

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MrShway88

@DeadHulk:

It would consider which Goku we are talking about. If we are talking about the strongest Goku ever in the manga series then it's Super Sayian-Jin 3. He kill Kid Buu with the Genkidama. Buu can regenerate by having a single cell left. Also Cell had the same ability. Super Sayian-Jin 3 is much stronger than Cell. Goku is ridiculously stronger and overpowered. Also Goku has instance transmission which gives him super speed as fast as the speed of light. Hulk couldn't touch him. Goku is also much more skilled in combat. His not a mindless brute when it comes to fighting. He is an excellent fighter who keeps improving his skill because he thinks it's fun. If we are talking about GT Goku then Hulk doesn't have a chance. He could destroy the solar system with a wet fart. Please tell me how Hulk could win when Goku is the better fighter, faster by so much that Hulk wouldn't be able to see him, and Goku can destroy him on a cellular level (perhaps even a molecular).

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MrShway88

@guttridgeb:

Goku can destroy a solar system within seconds while world breaker Hulk can only destroy a planet in that time.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By tensor

gurren lagann stomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrShway88: Without Banner, Hulk has infinite strength, durability, speed, endurance and radiation output

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MrShway88

@guttridgeb:

Hulk only has infinite strength, durability, and endurance potentially when he is angry. Explain how can you be angry at Goku. He is such a nice guy. Also even Hulk at his maximum speed couldn't touch Goku. Goku has instance transmission. Also if you can going to said "Without Banner" then I will say "With the Dragonballs".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrShway88: In an all out fight where Goku is beating up Hulk, Hulk is going to get pretty angry. It doesn't matter if Goku is a nice guy. I'm not saying that Hulk would beat Goku necessarily but Goku isn't going to take down Hulk. Also, I don't know how dragonballs work, do they restrict his power?

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JonSmith

@guttridgeb: Think he means 'with dragonballs' in a "Oh mighty Shenron, I wish Hulk didn't exist!" kinda way.

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MrShway88

@guttridgeb: The Goku being a nice guy part was a joke. And no the Dragonballs can't restrict Hulks powers because that would exceed the ability of the creator of the Dragonballs. Since you said "without Banner" I took that as a "what if" response so I rebutted with my "what if" response by bringing the Dragonballs into the conversation. Another joke. My question is who you think would win since you said "I'm not saying that Hulk would beat Goku necessarily but Goku isn't going to take down Hulk." Thats sounds like a stalemate to me. Also you said "I don't know how the Dragonballs work." Are you familiar with Dragonball Z?

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrShway88

@JonSmith: Too anticlimactic but funny. lol

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spawn_123

This form

No Caption Provided

And this form

No Caption Provided
    DeadHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DeadHulk

@MrShway88: That wouldn´t work, because that would be beyond Shenrons power

DeadHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DeadHulk

@MrShway88: Genkidama is not just Goku´s power, so it shouldn´t count as I said before. Concerning about how could he punch Goku, well he´s got Banner inside who uses his maths for combat. Besides, Hulk has not those stats when he´s angry, being angry makes him improving stats just faster. On the other hand, how can Goku destroy a entire galaxy? if you say this because of an ova which states that it was a translating mistake.

Gt is not canon I think, so...

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrShway88

@DeadHulk: Did you read my response? I already said that.

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MrShway88

@DeadHulk: True that Genkidama isn't just Goku's power, it is his skill that creates it. Even King Kai said he couldn't perfect it. It's a techique that requires skill to use. Plus Goku has other techniques. For example Gohan killed Cell on a cellular level with a Kamahama Wave and as I mentioned before SSJ 3 Goku is stronger than Cell and Gohan at that point in the series. I am not sure how Banner using his "maths for combat" beats Goku's martial arts training he's been doing since he could walk. His Grampa Gohan taught him at a young age and later in life Goku had even more masters form Master Roshi, Korin, Popo, and King Kai. I also didn't say "galaxy" (although it won't surprise if he could destroy a galaxy) I said solar system. It was shown that Vegeta could destroy a planet in the Sayain Saga. Frieza was also able to easily destroy Planet Vegeta. So destroying a planet would be an easy task for Goku. Add this ability with his instant transmission, he could teleport from planet to planet destroying them all in seconds or less. He could also just destroy the Sun. Also as for Hulk just punching him while he is making a Spirit Bomb, remember Taiyoken or the after image. The main reason Hulk couldn't win is because he would be too slow for Goku and out skilled. Goku can also attack him on a cellular level. Maybe even an atomic level but tha'ts just a speculation.

Avatar image for vampireselektor
    VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By VampireSelektor

@MrShway88 said:

@DeadHulk: True that Genkidama isn't just Goku's power, it is his skill that creates it. Even King Kai said he couldn't perfect it. It's a techique that requires skill to use. Plus Goku has other techniques. For example Gohan killed Cell on a cellular level with a Kamahama Wave and as I mentioned before SSJ 3 Goku is stronger than Cell and Gohan at that point in the series. I am not sure how Banner using his "maths for combat" beats Goku's martial arts training he's been doing since he could walk. His Grampa Gohan taught him at a young age and later in life Goku had even more masters form Master Roshi, Korin, Popo, and King Kai. I also didn't say "galaxy" (although it won't surprise if he could destroy a galaxy) I said solar system. It was shown that Vegeta could destroy a planet in the Sayain Saga. Frieza was also able to easily destroy Planet Vegeta. So destroying a planet would be an easy task for Goku. Add this ability with his instant transmission, he could teleport from planet to planet destroying them all in seconds or less. He could also just destroy the Sun. Also as for Hulk just punching him while he is making a Spirit Bomb, remember Taiyoken or the after image. The main reason Hulk couldn't win is because he would be too slow for Goku and out skilled. Goku can also attack him on a cellular level. Maybe even an atomic level but tha'ts just a speculation.

DeadHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DeadHulk

@MrShway88: But Hulk has been fighting a lot too, he has been even a gladiator and also has been able to hit speedsters as Silver Surfer. Besides this is speculation but Hulk can manipulate energies, not just gamma, so why couldn´t he manipulate Goku´s Ki attacks? For instance Hulk was able to not just resist but absorb the power surge of the Cathexis Beams combined with cosmic energy.

Problem is that if Goku destroys everything and both stand on space, only Hulk could survive because he can breath there while Goku can´t.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By Blood1991

Gogeta

Also Light Yagami/Misa Amane from Death Note could depending on the distance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrShway88: When I say, without Banner, I mean that whenever the Banner personality is not within Hulk, Hulk will not revert to Banner after too much damage. Instead he will just become more powerful in order to deal with it. I am not entirely familiar with Dragon Ball Z but I had a look at his powers and I am confident he wouldn't be able to beat Hulk with them. You are right, I do think it is a stalemate.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#28  Edited By xxxddd
    • Alucard
    • Frieza
    • Goku
    • Vegeta
    • Broly
    • Cell

And countless others.

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MrShway88

@DeadHulk:Hulk is a good fighter but he is a Brute. Hulk relies on his durability and healing as a defense. This is effective and reasonable considering who the Hulk is but he is pure offensive. Also he barely had any challenge as a Gladiator on that Planet (Sorry forgot the name of the planet). Goku has faced Brutes like Nappa and Recomme and smarter fighters like Cell and Vegeta. Goku also beat Dr. Gero who studied Goku and his friends so don't bring Banner's smarts into this.

Ki is not a form of radiation but instead a personal ability form within. Like chi or Iron Fist's kun lua ability (again sorry for spelling)

Another thing I forgot is that Goku can sense energy. He will know what he is getting into and will predict the Hulk's blind rage blows. And remember the more angry a sayain get the stronger he gets too. Also sayians are born fighters. Its what they live for.

As for Hulk being able to hit Sliver Surfer I'm pretty that might be a PIS moment but I am willing to say it wasn't. But even if Hulk was to get hit. It not like Goku never took a mighty blow before. Goku had his fair share of hits taken.

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MrShway88

@DeadHulk: Oh and about the destroy the solar system. Goku would never do that but he would redirect all of that power at Hulk.

Degalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Degalon

@DeadHulk: I'm pretty sure Buu is more resilient than the Hulk. And Goku vaporized him. Remember, Hulk isn't invulnerable, he just REGENERATES.

Also the fact that Goku far outclasses Hulk in speed. Which would be the deciding factor.

But its unfair to bring Goku in against anything short of a literal god.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32  Edited By BatteredArmor

Goku and Alucard

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

A Long list pal.. Gogeta being on the top...

@DeadHulk said:

@MrShway88: That wouldn´t work, because that would be beyond Shenrons power

how can you say it? Hulk Beyond Shenron's power?? :o

Takao0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Takao0815

@ DeadHulk sagte:

HALLO there! Auch DAS IST meine Frage, ICH meine Natürlich sterben stärkste Hulk-Version (Krieg Ich Denke, es IST WWH).

Natürlich ware es Ein Kampf in Einem neutralen Universums seins, kann so sterben Götter oder whatevers hier NICHT eingreifen.

Erste WWH Nicht sterben stärkste.

Zweitens richten Sich nach Art JEDER Schlagen Hulk und Hulk kann Jeden besiegen.

Die Werte von Allen Seinen Unendlichen und (fast) Nicht Schwanken DERZEIT WIRD es Immer Eine Richtige Gelegenheit.

Und es ist auch Viele ereignisse, sterben sterben Pastenflussmittel verursachen können.

Drittens Das Problem IST Nur Hulk WIRD Immer widerstehen.

War hat er Nicht alles geborgen Worden.

Schenkelhalsfraktur.

Splinter in Den Kopf.

Eine Kugel DURCH Das Gehirn gehen In In In In.

Versteinerung.

Gamma Explosion sterben Nur Links (klein) Knochenfragmente und Sein Geist Bleibt.

usw.

Urtext

Ein. WWH Nicht stärkster.

2. JEDER can Hulk besiegen und Hulk can Jeden besiegen.

Das alle Seine Werte between unendlich und (fast) nicht vorhanden Schwanken WIRD es Immer Eine Passende gelegenheit geben.

Und es is also available Viele ereignisse Pays Welche Höhle Wandel herbeifügen can.

3. Das Problem IST Nur Hulk kommt Immer breiter.

Wovon hat er Sich Nicht alles schön erholt.

Genick bruch.

Splitter im im Kopf.

Sich Eine Kugel durchs Gehirn gehen In In In Lassen.

Versteinerung.

Gamma Explosion Pays Welche Nur (Kleine) Knochensplitter und Seinen Geist Ubrig Liess.

usw.

@ MrShway88

Hulk ist auch schneller

seine Geschwindigkeit erhöht nicht nur so schnell wie seine Macht.

Maximale wurde während des laufenden (bis jetzt) ​​600 Stundenmeilen aufgezeichnet.

Beim Springen ist er wahrscheinlich schon schneller als das Licht (Mond Planeten in Sekunden).

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
    samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By samuel_larson_10

dis guy stomps

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BlackWind

@MrShway88 said:

@guttridgeb:

Goku can destroy a solar system within seconds while world breaker Hulk can only destroy a planet in that time.

That garbage spouted by Cell was hyperbole. DBZ characters are star level at best.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By evilvegeta74

Maybe this guy!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#39  Edited By Teerack

Like half of the characters in DragonBall Z

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MrShway88

@BlackWind: I have no idea what you are talking about.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

muten roshi ,of course

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#42  Edited By Fallschirmjager

I like how 90% of the people in this thread can only give a DBZ character name.

Read some more manga, thanks. (although lets be real, they all probably didn't read DBZ, they watched it)

There are dozens of characters who would beat Hulk in fact. For starters, most of the people on this list:

1. Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!) - Multiversial Omnipotent
    2. Lord of Nightmares (Slayers) - Multiversal Omnipotent
    3. Eldergod Demonbane (Demonbane) - Nigh omnipotent multiversal mecha that can easily deal with most of Lovecraftian Old Ones, though it is possible that these Old Ones are weaker than the originals; very likey to be omniversial, and possibly even omnipotent
    4. Featherine (Umineko: When They Cry) - Powerful witch who can literally rewrite existance; multiversal
    5. Haruka Kaminogi (Noein) - Multiversial reality warper, can rearange existance as she sees fit
    6. Zeedmillenuimon (Digimon) - Possible multiverse buster; neither dead or alive, therefore in a constant state of paradox
    7. Getter Emperor (Getter Robo) - Universal to multiversal devourer at its strongest
    8. Dragon God (Project A-ko!) - Multiverse buster
    9. Hades (Saint Seiya) - Universal to multiversal, created his own universe
    10. Dark Schnieder (Bastard!!!) - universal dark wizard
    11. The Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann) - Galactic to universal tyrant; can easily destroy galaxies and can reality warp and even create universes; destroyed a universe with ease in the movie version
    12. Deus Ex Machina (Future Diary) - God of Time and Space over at least two realities
    13. The Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) - Omnipresent and possibly omnipotent; exists inside all lifeforms and everything, from ants to the Milky Way; possibly multiversial across at least three universes
    14. Hao (Shaman King) - Omnipotent within the Great Spirit, can create supernovas and blackholes, however it's unknown if he maintains his powers outside of the great spirit though, if so he would be higher
    15. Giorno Giovanna (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) - Can nulify any actions or thoughts against him on a universal scale to moot
    16. Idea Of Evil (Berserk) - Dark God created by humanities need for a higher power
    17. Lain (Serial Experiment Lain) - Space/time control on a possibly universal scale; I'm still not sure of her full strength, just that she's lower than multiversial
    18. Sailor Galaxia (Sailor Moon) - Galactic Tyrant and galaxy buster
    19. Bills (Dragon Ball Z) - Galaxy buster
    20. Atomosk (FLCL) - Pirate king who saves the galaxy, can steal entire solar systems
    21. Nono (Diebuster!) - Solar System level, blackhole buster
    22. Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melocany of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Universal reality warper, but has absolutely no control over her powers
    23. Hellstar Remina (Hellstar Remina) - Planet and Star devourer
    24. Alkanphel (Guyver) - Destroyed an asteroid 2 or 3 times the size of The Moon.
    25. Tetsuo (Akira) - Tremendous amouts of telekinetic power; can regenerate to an extent, fuse with his suroundling landscape, teleport, survive in outer space and blew a big hole out The Moon. The forces given off by Tetsuo in the end were enough to destroy the Earth, and even to create a minature Big Bang; however he struggles to control his powers, yet Akira can (perhaps Akira is a better candidate)
    26. Lilith (Evangelion) - At least planetary reality warper
    27. Quat Nevas (Psyren) - Planet Devourer
    28. Alucard (Hellsing) - Immortal and omnipresent, lacks planetary feats though
    29. One Punch Man (One Punch Man) - Can beat any enemy with one punch, however he still lacks feats and will probably be much higher in the future
    Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: You forgot sailor moon.. :) or light yagami with death note..

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Vegetto1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vegetto1990

@fallschirmjager: Thank you, this list is legit, besides Mid tier and top tier Z characters, you have all these anime's here,.Then you have Toriko, people sleep on this anime. You have people who can manipulate air pressure, eat atoms, control nerves in the body system, regenerate atoms, create an endless loop of electric energy that can make regenerative cells eventually stop regenerating (this attacked killed an immortal), People who can punch the planet and stop the rotation of earth causing instant natural disasters (this earth is a much much bigger earth then ours, 30% of this earth can hold over 30 billion people), Physical shock waves of attacks that can reach the stars, Life wipers etc.

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will someone explain to me why Alucard could beat The Hulk.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This has turned into dbz vs hulk, and btw, no other anime's would beat him

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Aside from some of the abstract gods like Lord of Nightmares I think quite a few characters could:

1. Any of the higher DBZ characters as Super-Saiyan 1 or higher. They can blow up planets much lower and by this point can destroy solar systems or galaxies.

2. The S-class fighters from Yu Yu Hakusho. They are too powerful for the physics of Earth to contain and combination of strength, speed, and energy would be too much of the Hulk.

3. The Death Note would instantly kill the Hulk.

4. The three goddesses from Tenchi Muyo and Tenchi at his highest. They are supposed to be multidimensional/universe creating powers.

I'm sure there are others but these are the ones that come to mind.

You have to remember that to beat someone does not mean you have to kill them though I am sure there are many beings that can. Also, the Hulk even in his strongest forms is still a physical power which is useless against beings that transcend the physical.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

In a fair fight, Bellcross & Kervius from Heroic Age

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I remembered someone else who can. Dark Schneider and a number of other characters from the manga Bastard. They are supposed to be able to utterly destroy you on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels and have attacks that can destroy galaxies.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.