Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Intelligence - Bruce Banner vs Peter Parker

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I already know which one is currently more knowledgeable, but which one has the highest intellectual potential?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Definitely Bruce.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
    deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Peter Parker is the kind of guy that helps you in school with exams and homework and he created his web shooters without any help. So he´s a samrt fella

But Banner it´s a freakin genius... he´s a nuclear scientist that works with gamma radiation.

I will say tha Banner has more potential

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

WOW WOW WOW....WOW! DUDE! Banner all the way!

To play devil's advocate, Peter did build something Hank Pym, the 3rd smartest man in the MU took years to build.

And in terms of biology, Reed Richards admitted that Peter could think from a much more biological perspective than him as his specialty is physics. But yeah Banner overall>>>>Parker

Avatar image for verotikryptonite
    Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Verotikryptonite

Banner's late teens were spent creating the most destructive WMD the world has ever known. Banner was plucked out of school as a highly sought after asset to the military industrial complex due to his incredible mind. Peter Parker in terms of the of the other big brains in the MU is a bottom feeder.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger: While Parker is no doubt VERY smart, and i'm not taking anything away from pete :), but Bruce is overall much smarter. his are of expertise has to much diversity. and It's not like ANYONE could have outsmarted the intelligencia right? though peter is much more of smart thinker, he can come with with solutions very quickly :P

Like I said, just playing devil's advocate. Banner is definitely a whole other league above Peter in terms of intelligence.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By JJ62

Banner by far. I'd say the smartest men in MU are Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Doom & Ant-Man at the top level. Then Banner, Dr. Octopus, Beast and Iron Man at the same level right underneath that. Spidey probably makes top 20 or 30 smartest guys in Marvel U, but no way top 10 or top 5. Bruce is no doubt a top 5...

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Doomnaut

Currently I would say Bruce Banners is smarter but potentially Peter Parker could be smarter.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kramotz

EDIT:
    Sorry, guys; I was drunk again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.