Indestructible Hulk...The Movie?

#1 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

<3

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: On top of being perfect as an idea, it's also a perfect way to introduce Daredevil into the MCU.

#5 Edited by Lvenger (20039 posts) - - Show Bio

It's still a rumour and needs official confirmation but if it's executed right, this could be a potential gold mine of a Hulk film in terms of awesomeness.

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: On top of being perfect as an idea, it's also a perfect way to introduce Daredevil into the MCU.

I...did not think of that. Nice. We need a new Movie about matt after..eh....you know...

#7 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

It's still a rumour and needs official confirmation but if it's executed right, this could be a potential gold mine of a Hulk film in terms of awesomeness.

Hope Hulk doesn't lack personality though, He should have small comments like in avengers !

#8 Posted by Lvenger (20039 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Hope Hulk doesn't lack personality though, He should have small comments like in avengers !

Puny God. Hulk deserve movie before long hair! HULK SMASH! RAAGGH! :P

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@theacidskull said:

@lvenger said:

Puny God. Hulk deserve movie before long hair! HULK SMASH! RAAGGH! :P

heh, even without words, hulks personality was well shown, hope they do the same. both in incredible and indestructible

#10 Edited by GreenScar1990 (576 posts) - - Show Bio

Indestructible Hulk could be a great film.

However, I believe that Hulk should also be allowed to grow as a character. He should be given more personality. As long as Banner & Hulk get equal amount of screen time and personality, I wouldn't be disappointed.

And I still would like to have a potential 'Planet Hulk' & 'World War Hulk' film for the future of the film series.

The next thing we have to consider is threats big enough for the Hulk. Since Marvel wants to expand the MCU, bring in some other major threats. The Deviants and Eternals, for example, could be interesting (Hulk battling Tutinax across the city, toppling skyscrapers would be sweet). Bring in the Leader, who would create hordes of humanoids, giant gamma monsters, giant robots or Hulked-Out Superheroes would also be equally as interesting. Or if you want an alien threat, why not the Troyjan race, which would bring in the likes of Trauma & Lord Armageddon.

And am I the only one who wants a new love interest for Bruce Banner other than Betty Ross? Someone connected to the comics? I'd love to see Michelle Rodriguez cast as SHIELD Agent Kate Waynesboro. That would be awesome! Who agrees?

I'll have a post that'll go more into detail on the subject.

This'll have to do for now.

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by GreenScar1990 (576 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: When you say 'set-up', do you mean in a way that Greg Pak 'set-up' Caiera for Hulk in 'Planet Hulk', or something else entirely?

#13 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: When you say 'set-up', do you mean in a way that Greg Pak 'set-up' Caiera for Hulk in 'Planet Hulk', or something else entirely?

yeah basically that, i think waid is trying to pair up Banner and maria, and in a way it would make sense i guess.

#14 Posted by GreenScar1990 (576 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Well, Banner/Hulk are pretty popular with the ladies. They've got more class and respect than others (I'm looking at you, Tony Stark, you filthy man-whore!) in regards to women.

#15 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Well, Banner/Hulk are pretty popular with the ladies. They've got more class and respect than others (I'm looking at you, Tony Stark, you filthy man-whore!) in regards to women.

i'd prefer for them to have chemistry them just TO BE TOGETHER and all, lucky so far they do.

#16 Edited by GreenScar1990 (576 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Same here. Allow it to grow naturally, like it did with women like Kate Waynesboro and Caiera. No need to rush into things. Let's have some chemistry.

Though you got to admit, having Michelle Rodriguez cast as SHIELD agent Kate Waynesboro is a great idea. Perfect balance for Mark Ruffalo's Banner and his raging alter-ego.

#17 Posted by Wolverine08 (42473 posts) - - Show Bio

This sounds awesome! Indestructible Hulk made me a Hulk fan, and seeing it adapted on screen would be awesome! Plus, this potentially means that we can see my favorite blind superhero Daredevil!

#18 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Same here. Allow it to grow naturally, like it did with women like Kate Waynesboro and Caiera. No need to rush into things. Let's have some chemistry.

Though you got to admit, having Michelle Rodriguez cast as SHIELD agent Kate Waynesboro is a great idea. Perfect balance for Mark Ruffalo's Banner and his raging alter-ego.

i do think that'd be awesome, tis true.

#19 Posted by RaynorJ (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

A Hulk movie? If the rumors are true, i hope it turns out to be a hit. We can't afford another Hulk movie to fail because if it does. We could say bye bye to our Jade giant having his own stand alone movie... EVER.

#20 Posted by Oscars94 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be sweet! Indestructible Hulk has an amazing format for a movie storyline. An equal balance of character interaction and action. Banner would be very much like he was in the Avengers movie! Also he looked a lot more like Indestructible Hulk Banner in the after credits scene of Iron Man 3.

#21 Edited by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice idea.

#22 Posted by Raw_Material (3229 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be pretty cool. Watchin Incredible Hulk on FX right now.

It's a Hulk day!

#23 Posted by Raw_Material (3229 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk Smash!

#24 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love it.

#25 Posted by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm all for a Hulk movie if it takes from Waid's Indestructible Hulk. What a brilliant idea! I've been saying from the beginning that a Hulk movie should also be a SHIELD movie. Indestructible Hulk uses this idea to perfection and it would fit nicely in the MCU. You get a Hulk and Shield agents more exposure without an unnecessary origin story. It'd be something fresh and new for audiences and there's probably enough time since the last film came out to give it a shot. Now that we got Ruffalo ad Smulders its time to strike while the iron's hot!

It could also set up future Hulk films with SHiELD possibly distrusting him or feeling that they actually can NEVER control him and maybe even leading to a Planet Hulk situation.

The one MCU movie I want most is a Ruffalo Hulk film, done right of course :)

#26 Posted by CosmicCommonSense (71 posts) - - Show Bio

that's funny all the times shield wanted to cage banner now he might be an agent what a 180

#27 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.