Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Indestructible Hulk Movie

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I would love if the next solo Hulk film followed the format of Indestructible Hulk! Banner is extremely similar to the one displayed on the Avengers movie. The whole working for S.H.I.E.L.D compromise would look interesting. It would also show Banner using his intellect to better the world, while Hulk takes down any high level threat. I also believe that the Hulk/Daredevil team-up could be an excellent way to bring in Daredevil as part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. What do you think?

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

All I can say is if it is inspired by Hulk/Banner working alongside SHIELD, I suggest casting Michelle Rodriguez as Banner's love interest and SHIELD Agent Kate Waynesboro.

I've already stated what I'd like in a similar thread post regarding an 'Indestructible Hulk' film.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh I see it now, my bad. You have some very cool ideas and good casting choice!

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who should be the villain for hulk?

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who should be the villain for hulk?

The Leader would be a good choice.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomnaut: you use my hulk as your profile picture. how dare you!! just kidding friend. the leader would definitely. but am talking about monster vs monster battle. though leader will be very important in the movie. would love to see him sending a powerful villain to fight the hulk.

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer the original incredible hulk movie reboot, any hulk film would be great with more spec effects in it. marvel is so poor and unable sometimes when smashing and environment destruction is concerned.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk don't know what talking so long for Hulk's next movie. Hulk really hope it gets made soon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I think the U-foes would look awesome fighting against Hulk on the big screen.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.