Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Incredible Hulk Movie.....

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

Anyone seen a trailer for the new incred hulk movie? it's got less than four months to go and I haven't seen anything yet? they've had the iron man trailer since late last year and was wandering when the hulk trailer will be released! i've heard about the trailer, it's basically got shots of ed norton as banner running form gen. ross and blonsky intercut with scenes of betty ross/liv tyler, and then it ends with the abomination standing in front of hulk looking like he wants to lay into him and vice versa with hulk, and the trailer ends like at the end of rocky III where apollo and rocky go to swing at each other and it ends, same with the trailer, abom goes to swing at hulk and hulk goes to swing at abom and the trailer ends before they connect. it's been said that aboms face looks like voldermort from harry potter a bit?
    Post Edited:2008-02-22 05:36:08
    Post Edited:2008-02-22 05:37:09

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
    ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i saw the trailer, all i got to say is.............i can't wait to see this movie hot damn i really hope this movie be good and really make up from that crappy 2003 hulk movie.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Abomination looks like crap. But, I'm still looking forward to the movie.

Avatar image for thegoldensurfer10000
    TheGoldenSurfer10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Movie Looks Good Hulk Looks Better But, Yeah I Agree With Knowsbleed33 Abommination Do Look Abit Like Crap And Where The Big Ears? Oh Well Can't Wait To See The Movie

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden

Knowsbleed33 says:

"Abomination looks like crap. But, I'm still looking forward to the movie."

Yeah, I can't understand the need to change characters apearance when they try and translate it to the movies! He reminds me more of hyde from league of ext gentlemen, more of a deformity, rather than another big or bigger greenskinned monster that we know as abom!

mew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mew

Knowsbleed33 says:

"Abomination looks like crap. But, I'm still looking forward to the movie."

(Thought Speak) It looks like a great movie, from the previews. Much better than the first hopefully.

Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1

TheGoldenSurfer10000 says:

"The Movie Looks Good Hulk Looks Better But, Yeah I Agree With Knowsbleed33 Abommination Do Look Abit Like Crap And Where The Big Ears? Oh Well Can't Wait To See The Movie"

Well They said They Couldn't Put his Big Ears in because Too much animation and also They know He isn't crossed with a lizard or a fish so the Director (Louis Leterrier) Felt he had to justify The Abomination's Appearance so I can kinda understand!

Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1

lordraiden says:

"Anyone seen a trailer for the new incred hulk movie? it's got less than four months to go and I haven't seen anything yet? they've had the iron man trailer since late last year and was wandering when the hulk trailer will be released! i've heard about the trailer, it's basically got shots of ed norton as banner running form gen. ross and blonsky intercut with scenes of betty ross/liv tyler, and then it ends with the abomination standing in front of hulk looking like he wants to lay into him and vice versa with hulk, and the trailer ends like at the end of rocky III where apollo and rocky go to swing at each other and it ends, same with the trailer, abom goes to swing at hulk and hulk goes to swing at abom and the trailer ends before they connect. it's been said that aboms face looks like voldermort from harry potter a bit?
    Post Edited:2008-02-22 05:36:08
    Post Edited:2008-02-22 05:37:09"

And If you want to see the trailer click this link! http://incrediblehulk.marvel.com/ and let the page load!

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

New images over at Empire:

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

That does look good.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sling Shot

I recognize Abom's appearance from Ultimates. If you notice the ultimate universe are getting added in the transitin tothe silverscreen. Soif your curious about certain unfamiliar aspects to these marvel films bone uo on your Ultimate universe. After all it supposed to be the modern tale on the classic unverse.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordraiden

Sling Shot says:

"I recognize Abom's appearance from Ultimates. If you notice the ultimate universe are getting added in the transitin tothe silverscreen. Soif your curious about certain unfamiliar aspects to these marvel films bone uo on your Ultimate universe. After all it supposed to be the modern tale on the classic unverse."

Yeah, they've just thrown in Sam Jackson as Nick Fury as a cameo at the end of Iron Man! which i was a little saddend at, since I was hoping for classic Fury, but that's just me!

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Unbelonger

lordraiden says:

"Sling Shot says:
    "I recognize Abom's appearance from Ultimates. If you notice the ultimate universe are getting added in the transitin tothe silverscreen. Soif your curious about certain unfamiliar aspects to these marvel films bone uo on your Ultimate universe. After all it supposed to be the modern tale on the classic unverse."
    Yeah, they've just thrown in Sam Jackson as Nick Fury as a cameo at the end of Iron Man! which i was a little saddend at, since I was hoping for classic Fury, but that's just me!"

Agreed.

zzzzzzzzzzz

Sex Kitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sex Kitten

mmmm, big green muscle bound men. I like the looks of this movie, might have to make an effort to see it :-))

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By warlock360

So for everyone that has seen the Ironman Movie... could it be that after the credits of the hulk movie... we are going to experience the same thing?

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By No_Name_

Unbelonger says:

"On one side i don't really like the Hulk, but on the other side I like Edward Norton performances.zzzzzzzzzzzz"

Agreed.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Slinger

Did anyone notice that they redid the old hulk TV show theme music on the theatrical trailer? That makes me want to see this movie that much more.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Unbelonger

On one side i don't really like the Hulk, but on the other side I like Edward Norton performances.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Unbelonger

BatgirlBabs says:

"Unbelonger says:
    "On one side i don't really like the Hulk, but on the other side I like Edward Norton performances. zzzzzzzzzzzz"
    Agreed."

Are you mocking me?

zzzzzzz

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Warlock360 says:

"So for everyone that has seen the Ironman Movie... could it be that after the credits of the hulk movie... we are going to experience the same thing?"

I was wonderng that. Hulk was in the first incarnation of the Avengers after all.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

((hulk rocks can't wait for the movie i don't much like nick fury but i go see it well jackson will be in it.))

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ketch

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Warlock360 says:
    "So for everyone that has seen the Ironman Movie... could it be that after the credits of the hulk movie... we are going to experience the same thing?"

I was wonderng that. Hulk was in the first incarnation of the Avengers after all."

Word is that Stark will appear after the credits this time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
    deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi guys!You're right, the new trailer looks great, I can't wait to see it!But, I went to the theater to see Iron Man and when the hulk kicked the guy soon to become ambomination, everybody said ' "Oh!" What ignorant mother f#ckers!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.