If Hulk should have a new power, what would it be?

#1 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think of spreading his powers to an individual.

#2 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

upgrade superhuman speed
#3 Posted by The Stegman (23742 posts) - - Show Bio

well he shouldn't he's already too powerful as it is, but if he had one, it would be to "infect'' others with his rage, just being in his vicinity would cause normal people to become crazed and angry, vicious (sort of like the zombies in 28 days later)

#4 Edited by firewrkninja (362 posts) - - Show Bio

the ability to have good writers that don't give his powers to everyone that hulk knows, then just change the color and call it good

#5 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

his skin color is fine the way it is 
#6 Posted by Wise Son (1772 posts) - - Show Bio
@firewrkninja said:
the ability to have good writers that don't give his powers to everyone that hulk knows, then just change the color and call it good
*applauds* 
#7 Posted by firewrkninja (362 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wise Son said:
@firewrkninja said:
*applauds* 
*bows*
#8 Posted by RedHulk (77 posts) - - Show Bio
I would argue that point... but your applause and bow was just too d*mn funny!
#9 Posted by PowerHerc (82592 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk shouldn't get a new power.

#10 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Would make sense if he was faster. And could actually use the gamma energy he has.

#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24874 posts) - - Show Bio
@DRDOOMSDAY-360: Actually by his sheer strength he should have some level of super human speed at least while running not sure about his reflexes
#12 Posted by gethere (164 posts) - - Show Bio

He can run about 770mph when calm, that I think about supersonic so I guess he is fast when a writer have want to be.

#13 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to know where did I get the idea of a new power for Hulk, look at this picture.

#14 Posted by nomadicxnightmare (142 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
well he shouldn't he's already too powerful as it is, but if he had one, it would be to "infect'' others with his rage, just being in his vicinity would cause normal people to become crazed and angry, vicious (sort of like the zombies in 28 days later)
This. A 'rage aura' would be a pretty interesting gimmick. I'd say the writers would need to nix a few extra 'Hulks' running around the Marvel U before even contemplating giving him a power like this, just for balance sake. 
#15 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@firewrkninja said:
*Throws roses*
#16 Posted by firewrkninja (362 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feliciano2040 said:
@firewrkninja said:
*Throws roses*
*bows*
#17 Posted by crazy8504 (67 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess if the red hulk can emit heat from his eyes then maybe the hulk should get gamma laser eye beam ability or being able to increase his size like at some point he stops getting stronger with rage he actually gets bigger like reaching a new plateau in his anger.

#18 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

If anything it should be a huge gamma pulse/discharge. 

#19 Posted by FearTheLiving (2808 posts) - - Show Bio
@firewrkninja said:
I'm not big on the Green Lantern but isn't it the same thing with them and their different colors? (If I'm wrong sorry I'm a GL newb)
#20 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

the ability to not be in comics anymore.
#21 Posted by DBZ4LIFE (3 posts) - - Show Bio

turn super sayian XD... but the ability to to shoot gama beams from his hands
#22 Posted by IKnowEverything (359 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
the ability to not be in comics anymore.
if only...
#23 Posted by Ms. Omega (4420 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV said:
If anything it should be a huge gamma pulse/discharge. 
I agree :)
#24 Posted by SC (12892 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Feet. It would be like the thunder clap, only with his feet. I mean, not feet on the ground, but Hulk clapping with his feet. Would be badass. Also the Gamma Tombstone and the Gamma Elbow. Hulk sized versions of Undertaker's Tombstone Piledriver and the Rock's People's Elbow. Gamme Legdrop might be to on the nose...  

#25 Posted by crazy8504 (67 posts) - - Show Bio

I also thought maybe a sonic scream like how stomping his feet makes quakes and clapping his hands is like a sonic boom or thunder. now he should be able to demolish buildings when he yells.

#26 Posted by oldgum (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Change his skin color lol.

#27 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Ability to harness his power and change his big bulky body to a strong smaller form which is increases his speed more than his strength.  But really he doesn't need powers he can hang with fast people already.

#28 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

The ability to gamma-charge / absorb radiation from other people at will (that would make a little sense)

#29 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

The Hulk shouldn't get a new power.

#30 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Discharge Gamma energy. In either beams or a radial blast.

#31 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

He should get bloody gums, Bloody stool, and loose his hair.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.