I want to start reading Hulk

#1 Edited by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, i've never really read any Hulk comics, but after ''investigating'' his character a little online ive learned he just might be much cooler that i once thought... So im planning on grabbing some issues the next time im heading down to my local comic book store.

Now... is there any Hulk fans out there who could give me some advice of what i should start with?

#2 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8911 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a new incredible hulk series that you might be able to start with

#3 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes said:

There is a new incredible hulk series that you might be able to start with

She's right. The series just started and its actually been pretty good.

#4 Posted by Atomic_Punk (103 posts) - - Show Bio

True, the new series is really good. I started with Planet Hulk and think it's a very good entry point to get a feel for Hulk.

#5 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Planet Hulk is prob one of the best Hulk stories I've read...

#6 Posted by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious: @Atomic_Punk: @haydenclaireheroes: Cool, the new Hulk series and Planet Hulk... Got it, thanks!

#7 Posted by jadejaws (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously.....Start with Peter David to be intrigued.

There is a few issues that will cost you a lot (341) but other than that prices are cheap on eBay.

I don't recommend you skip 333-345.

Likely the best time-frame for the Hulk in quite some time. Peter David and Todd McFarlane are tough acts to follow.

#8 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skunkstein said:

@mr.obvious: @Atomic_Punk: @haydenclaireheroes: Cool, the new Hulk series and Planet Hulk... Got it, thanks!

Glad to help ;D

#9 Edited by theonewhokilledhim (9 posts) - - Show Bio

planet hulk THEN fall of the hulks THEN world war hulks THEN world war hulks aftersmash

thats my 2 cents :)

#10 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Planet Hulk, World War Hulk, and the new Incredible Hulk series, and you're all set.

#11 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

The current Hulk book by Jeff Parker is brilliant but selling badly because everyone hates it based purely on bias against the Hulk in it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.